At What Point will USMB libs admit Obama will lose?

When will USMB libs accept that The ONE ios going down?

• Today!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A week before election Day.

• The DAY before Election Day.

• Total voters
What's worth noting here is that the stupidity of Liability in this thread, on this topic, is not something narrowly unique;

you can detect the same stupidity in practically every other topic he attempts to opine on.

That applies to most of the conservatives on this forum. They are not stupid just on this election; they are stupid, period. Their inability to see the obvious realities of what was going to happen in this election is not an indication of their lack of election analysis skills.

It is an indication of their overall lack of basic human intelligence.

It was more a lack of comprehensive political acumen.

Republicans spend four years personally attacking a relatively popular president, as well as attacking women, Hispanics, and gays, as opposed to contributing to ways to address jobs and the economy.

In essence republicans succeeded in only driving those same voters from 2008 back to the polls to vote for the president overwhelmingly.

What's worth noting here is that the stupidity of Liability in this thread, on this topic, is not something narrowly unique;

you can detect the same stupidity in practically every other topic he attempts to opine on.

That applies to most of the conservatives on this forum. They are not stupid just on this election; they are stupid, period. Their inability to see the obvious realities of what was going to happen in this election is not an indication of their lack of election analysis skills.

It is an indication of their overall lack of basic human intelligence.

IOW people who disagree with me are stupid.

:thup:

Outstanding.

if romney wins, the lefties will never admit it. It will have been because of cheating of some kind.

i do see your point. And avatar4321 said it, too.

Since there are still bug-eyed drooling simpleton uber-libs out there who insist that w wasn't our president, it does seem probable that a similar derangement syndrome will rise up as against romney.

:d

This was my favorite.

Liability said:
I am an outlying statistic on that score. I confess that I DENY that Mitt can lose.

Seriously, if we discount successful voter fraud (bring out your dead) and manipulated and rigged voting machines, the outcome is already as good as carved into stone.

How do stupid people continue to be stupid despite objective proof that they are stupid? I guess they wouldn't be stupid in the first place if they were capable of actually learning. These same idiots 4 years from now will be predicting the Republicans will take back the Senate and the White House none the wiser from their hard reality based smack in the face
:confused:

President Obama is going to lose. The remaining question is AT WHAT POINT will the die hard USMB true believer delusional libs come to terms with the inevitability of the upcoming Romney victory?

1. Today? Is today the day they will be able to "let go?"
  2. A week before Election Day when the polls even in the "Swing" states reveal that he is so far behind that he cannot come out of his tailspin?
  3. The DAY before the Election? When the final polling shows just how crushing his defeat is going to be?
  4. Not until the Returns are all in and the last residue of hope is finally gone?
  5. Will they demand a state by state "Florida style recount" and be unable to admit defeat until some cases go to Court?
  6. The Day after Inauguration Day?
  7. Or the start of Mitt's second term?

A public poll.

FOOD FIIIIGHT !!!! LMAO . how 'bout some crow ?

President Obama is going to lose. The remaining question is AT WHAT POINT will the die hard USMB true believer delusional libs come to terms with the inevitability of the upcoming Romney victory?

2. A week before Election Day when the polls even in the "Swing" states reveal that he is so far behind that he cannot come out of his tailspin?
  3. The DAY before the Election? When the final polling shows just how crushing his defeat is going to be?
  4. Not until the Returns are all in and the last residue of hope is finally gone?
  5. Will they demand a state by state "Florida style recount" and be unable to admit defeat until some cases go to Court?

A public poll.

FOOD FIIIIGHT !!!! LMAO . how 'bout some crow ?

This post shows how fucking stupid you are.

Im sure that most will admit it on election day. I know i wouldnt admit Romney lost before then (He's not going to but still).

But then there will be some who will continue to claim he did win even when he loses. Take Kerrywonohio for example. Look at all the lefties who cannot admit George W Bush won Florida in 2000.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

In process of making it a USMB Poll. :D

Maybe after they read this:

Who Won the Debates? 49% Say Romney, 41% Obama

Rasmussen and Pew predicted the winner, Obama, in 08`.

SNIP:

Most voters consider the three presidential debates at least somewhat important to how they will vote, and a plurality of those that watched thinks Mitt Romney was the overall debate winner. Read More

Arizona Senate: Flake (R) 50%, Carmona (D) 44%

Republican Congressman Jeff Flake has hit the 50% mark for the first time in the U.S. Senate race in Arizona. Read More

Nevada Senate: Heller (R) 50%, Berkley (D) 45%

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll: Romney 50%, Obama 47%

Swing State Tracking: Romney 50%, Obama 46%

Nevada: Obama 50%, Romney 48%

Ohio Senate: Brown (D) 48%, Mandel (R) 44%

37% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction

North Dakota Governor: Dalrymple (R) 53%, Taylor (D) 39%

Who Won the Debates? 49% Say Romney, 41% Obama - Rasmussen Reports™

hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Im sure that most will admit it on election day. I know i wouldnt admit Romney lost before then (He's not going to but still).

But then there will be some who will continue to claim he did win even when he loses. Take Kerrywonohio for example. Look at all the lefties who cannot admit George W Bush won Florida in 2000.

So when are you going to thank the republicans that sat at home for Obama winning?????

A public poll.

Since you forgot to include NEVER, you have suppressed TdM's, rdope's, puddly.nuttrite's, Chrissy's, and Ruffled Feather's ability to vote.

haaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahah

I highly recommend they call AA... before they start drinking.

Hey Decker, How much will you bet with me...? Romney will win Ohio too.

Romney Electoral Vote win will be off the charts. No need for re counts. The liberals will accept as the states are called for Romney.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

So when are you going to thank the republicans that sat at home for Obama winning?????

So you know how many stayed at home? Over the last 3 presidential elections, the GOP nominee has received anywhere from 59-62 million votes. Obama has the 2 highest totals in history. Maybe there just aren't as many of you as you think there are.

So you know how many stayed at home? Over the last 3 presidential elections, the GOP nominee has received anywhere from 59-62 million votes. Obama has the 2 highest totals in history. Maybe there just aren't as many of you as you think there are.
Well, when you total all the Union Goons who voted thirty times apiece for Obama, you have the saddest, hollowest victory in the Hall of Shame of Politics, Mr. Rothstein. I'm so sad for you for the way Obama won this time with such assistance.

Of course, I'm leaving a box of hypoallergenic tissue for you with my deepest and sincerest sympathy that it must be to know that. :D

Kimberly-Clark_Personal-Care_Kleenex_Hypo-Allergenic_110.jpg

*snif, snif*

Last edited:

Well, when you total all the Union Goons who voted thirty times apiece for Obama, you have the saddest, hollowest victory in the Hall of Shame of Politics, Mr. Rothstein. I'm so sad for you for the way Obama won this time with such assistance.

Of course, I'm leaving a box of hypoallergenic tissue for you with my deepest and sincerest sympathy that it must be to know that. :D

*snif, snif*

The irony of your second paragraph after the first paragraph is precious.

*snif, snif*

Oh, you need a little dark music. I have a fix for that which ails you from the beautifully sympathetic voice of Tennessee Ernie Ford who understood pathos such as yours:

Feel better now? Aw, I hope so. You men can be such a howl when you're feelin' punk. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

*snif, snif*

Oh, you need a little dark music. I have a fix for that which ails you from the beautifully sympathetic voice of Tennessee Ernie Ford who understood pathos such as yours:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8YAcVf9rVg]You Don't Have To Be A Baby To Cry by Tennessee Ernie Ford on Mono 1955 Capitol 45. - YouTube[/ame]

Feel better now? Aw, I hope so. You men can be such a howl when you're feelin' punk. :)

at what point will you retard admit that obama won, fair and square?

Forum List

Back