At What Point will USMB libs admit Obama will lose?

When will USMB libs accept that The ONE ios going down?

• Today!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A week before election Day.

• The DAY before Election Day.

• Total voters
You got it real bad. I adopted a campaign motto. Cain is Able. And he could have won the nomination but for the successful sordid personal attacks which were almost entirely fictional.

But the latter is not the point.

My acceptance of the motto CAIN is ABLE was predicated on the notion that he was perfectly capable of being a solid President.

You are free to try to spin it any way you want to, sockie-pooh. But your problem remains: you can't back up your bullshit.

What bullshit is that, angry fratboi?

Cain is a buffoon and you thought he was ABLE to win. FACT.

Therefore, your political insights are a laughing stock... :eusa_clap:

The bullshit you just repeated.

Your baseless supposition is wrong, but also -- what's the word? -- ah yes: Baseless.

It would be absurd to worry at all about the assessment of Ravi's stinky sock.

I value nothing about you, Ravi.

Cain got denied, but he would still have been a vastly superior choice to the moron in chief, Pres. Obama. He's a galactic fail and you, therefore, want to go down on him and gargle his jism.

Credibility is not an attribute you will EVER be known for. :lol::lol:

:rolleyes: Gross. What a total dishonest hack you are. Oh but also -- what's the word? -- ah yes: dishonest.

I'll believe it when I see it. :lol:

Johnny-Carson-Kreskin-300x300.jpg

I don't think it's going to happen, and no I don't want to make a bet...

Valerie has spoken.

Or HAS Ravi?

:dunno:

hmmmm... i thought we had a new rule, passed because of the whining bedwetter, that said we can't imply people are socks.

just sayin', if it's good enough for connie... oops... i mean baretta.. it should be good enough for ravi and val.

particularly when i KNOW they aren't the same person.

These pigs have no respect for anything... What a blowhard! :lol:

Bengazi will change this election. The military has to question evey word out of this President's mouth, now. He has tied their hands, and prevented them from protecting their own. If the military does not support him (morale is shot), how can he be an effective leader (not that he has been, yet)? How can anyone vote for a man that had live video of Americans being murdered being streamed into his situation room, while he ordered (or had someone else order) their slaughter continue without military interference?

How can anyone believe this man cares about a single American citizen?

President Obama is going to lose. The remaining question is AT WHAT POINT will the die hard USMB true believer delusional libs come to terms with the inevitability of the upcoming Romney victory?

1. Today? Is today the day they will be able to "let go?"
  2. A week before Election Day when the polls even in the "Swing" states reveal that he is so far behind that he cannot come out of his tailspin?
  3. The DAY before the Election? When the final polling shows just how crushing his defeat is going to be?
  4. Not until the Returns are all in and the last residue of hope is finally gone?
  5. Will they demand a state by state "Florida style recount" and be unable to admit defeat until some cases go to Court?
  6. The Day after Inauguration Day?
  7. Or the start of Mitt's second term?

A public poll.

What a moronic poll. The race is still neck in neck. I've already presented reasons why the polls aren't quite accurate, i.e. Hispanic turnout. The current polls show that Romney has peaked, and his numbers are going down. The wingnuts are giving Obama a gift, with their idiotic statements about rape. Dude, I hope you punk out on your bet, and hang around this board. I'd love to pimp slap your ugly face.

President Obama is going to lose. The remaining question is AT WHAT POINT will the die hard USMB true believer delusional libs come to terms with the inevitability of the upcoming Romney victory?

2. A week before Election Day when the polls even in the "Swing" states reveal that he is so far behind that he cannot come out of his tailspin?
  3. The DAY before the Election? When the final polling shows just how crushing his defeat is going to be?
  4. Not until the Returns are all in and the last residue of hope is finally gone?
  5. Will they demand a state by state "Florida style recount" and be unable to admit defeat until some cases go to Court?

A public poll.

What a moronic poll. The race is still neck in neck. I've already presented reasons why the polls aren't quite accurate, i.e. Hispanic turnout. The current polls show that Romney has peaked, and his numbers are going down. The wingnuts are giving Obama a gift, with their idiotic statements about rape. Dude, I hope you punk out on your bet, and hang around this board. I'd love to pimp slap your ugly face.

Romneys party is not doing much to help him. To their credit, they have refrained from attacking Romney for his move to the center. But the radical fringe is maintaining their batshit crazy personas by pushing to end abortion in all cases and pandering to birtherism
Republicans are still out there reminding America just how crazy they are

A public poll.

Um :cool:

Never fear......Republicans will return with more of the same

What's worth noting here is that the stupidity of Liability in this thread, on this topic, is not something narrowly unique;

you can detect the same stupidity in practically every other topic he attempts to opine on.

That applies to most of the conservatives on this forum. They are not stupid just on this election; they are stupid, period. Their inability to see the obvious realities of what was going to happen in this election is not an indication of their lack of election analysis skills.

It is an indication of their overall lack of basic human intelligence.

Forum List

Back