At leats the bad cop is getting his. This time...

Half the witnesses at ferguson say he had his hands up and half the witnesses say he did not, with a handful of witnesses saying they did not know....one way or the other if Mike Brown had his hands up.
Link.

From what I heard, almost all of them changed their testimony once the physical evidence proved they were lying. Many of them only said what they felt pressured to lie.
Got it from USMB and links given on these threads to the actual questioning and testimony transcripts of the grand jury, and a synopsis chart showing check marks of those who said his hands were up, those who said his hands were not up and those who said they did not know/did not witness that part of the incident where he could have had his hands up.
I think you pulled it out of your ass. From what I've seen, too many of the witnesses were proved to be unreliable. Many changed their testimony during the Grand Jury investigation, stating that their original testimony was bogus simply to protect themselves.
You can google it.... ;) or search the threads here, I gave you enough info..."Ferguson grand jury testimony", or "Ferguson grand jury testimonial synopsis chart" (though our Search here on USMB is not that good imho so google is your best bet)

People ARE assuming that this cop would not have shot a white suspect in the back as he was running away....

And, honestly.... this may be wrong of the people themselves to assume such....but I will admit, that it was one of my own first thoughts.

Lets say that you are a cop that don't particularly like black people. And as a cop, you have been acutely aware of the recent shootings of unarmed blacks by cops. And you as a cop are also aware that there have been no serious consequences for the cops doing the shooting. Matter of fact, there are million of white Americans coming to the defense of the cops every day.

I am reasonably sure that this cop didn't think there would be any problem for him if he shot this black guy multiple times in the back while running away.

Now after the cop had killed the guy, he may have started thinking this might not be considered a "good shoot" unless he could show he thought he was in fear for his life.

SO a little planted evidence was in order.

I am positive this cop is greatly surprised that he has the problems he now does. I mean, what the fuck. This is South Carolina. Just last year a cop shot a black guy who had wrecked his car and was seeking help from a close by house. The home owner called the cops and the one cop emptied his gun into the unarmed black guy.
And the cop didn't have shit done to him. Though I hope the cop suffers from nightmares for his actions every single night.

But when this new cop goes to prison, he is gonna find out what the blacks think of white cops. And he will deserve everything he gets.

The jury will decide this, not the media. It does look bad for the cop though, I think the guy grabbed his taser, you can see the wires attached as he's running away. That doesn't make it justified but what also isn't justified is the media pounding the racism drum incessantly. The local station here reported it as while cop/black man and proceeded to connect it with every high profile (thanks to them) case of a white cop/black man shooting.

How do they know any racism was involved? Why is it assumed? If you can't recognize propaganda for what it is then you are subject to it.
People ARE assuming that this cop would not have shot a white suspect in the back as he was running away...

And, honestly.... this may be wrong of the people themselves to assume such....but I will admit, that it was one of my own first thoughts.
......but anyone who has seen "Cops" or has had personal experiences with this sort of thing knows that's a strawman argument.

Of course. You've been repeatedly told this by Al Sharpton, a tax-cheat, that is working for Obama. How could you feel otherwise if you didn't know that it simply isn't the case. You have to assume that the President and the Congressional Black Congress are being honest to you.

It used to be you could at least halfway trust what they say. Now you can't trust a God Damned thing they say. Obama personally held meetings in the White House with protesters from Ferguson before and after the November election, telling them to keep it up, "Stay The Course".

Eric Holder only went to Ferguson to organize the protestors. The constant attacks against cops in the media are all part of this campaign to foment violence against cops.
I think it's highly possible that the deceased resisted arrest because he's tired of white cops telling him what to do. Blacks often did this when I was in the military. I had one brought up on charges because he surrendered his I.D. to me then decided that being told what to do by a white guy was an insult to his pride....regardless of the fact I was a his Senior and a Senior Non-commissioned Officer. They don't like being told what to do, especially by whites.

One more for you racist dimocrap scumbags

Explain to me how this is right??

taylor-wrana.jpg

The guy on the left is a Cop who was just found NOT GUILTY of murder by tazing and then SHOOTING a 95 year old WWII veteran in a Nursing Home with a shotgun loaded with bean bags FIVE TIMES.

I guess he was a real threat, huh?

http://abc7chicago.com/news/officer...s-conduct-charges-in-beanbag-shooting/504242/

Cops are too often punks and bullies. And cowards.

What is a National problem, dimocrap filth want to 'take control of' as one that is endemic to ONLY a favored group -- Blacks.

Which makes them what everybody knows they are -- Racist scum.

News? Hardly

Half the witnesses at ferguson say he had his hands up and half the witnesses say he did not, with a handful of witnesses saying they did not know....one way or the other if Mike Brown had his hands up.
Link.

From what I heard, almost all of them changed their testimony once the physical evidence proved they were lying. Many of them only said what they felt pressured to lie.
Got it from USMB and links given on these threads to the actual questioning and testimony transcripts of the grand jury, and a synopsis chart showing check marks of those who said his hands were up, those who said his hands were not up and those who said they did not know/did not witness that part of the incident where he could have had his hands up.
I think you pulled it out of your ass. From what I've seen, too many of the witnesses were proved to be unreliable. Many changed their testimony during the Grand Jury investigation, stating that their original testimony was bogus simply to protect themselves.
You can google it.... ;) or search the threads here, I gave you enough info..."Ferguson grand jury testimony", or "Ferguson grand jury testimonial synopsis chart" (though our Search here on USMB is not that good imho so google is your best bet)
You're trying to go out in the weeds. Waste of time, because it's not germane to the discussion.

BS. An autopsy would have clearly shown that the man was shot several times in the back. Just as it proved the victim in Ferguson was not shot in the back and he did not have his hands up.

What do you get from adding in a lie like that?

Do we agree that he had hid hands up was lie? It would have made a lot of difference to me if he would have been trying to surrender rather than charging the police officer to hit him AGAIN.

No and I'm waiting for anyone to provide anything showing that was a lie. ANYTHING

taylor-wrana.jpg

The guy on the left is a Cop who was just found NOT GUILTY of murder by tazing and then SHOOTING a 95 year old WWII veteran in a Nursing Home with a shotgun loaded with bean bags FIVE TIMES.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/officer...s-conduct-charges-in-beanbag-shooting/504242/

What is a National problem, dimocrap filth want to 'take control of' as one that is endemic to ONLY a favored group -- Blacks.

News? Hardly

Its not right but whats your point? That police are out of control?

BS. An autopsy would have clearly shown that the man was shot several times in the back. Just as it proved the victim in Ferguson was not shot in the back and he did not have his hands up.

Do we agree that he had hid hands up was lie? It would have made a lot of difference to me if he would have been trying to surrender rather than charging the police officer to hit him AGAIN.

No and I'm waiting for anyone to provide anything showing that was a lie. ANYTHING
Dozens of witnesses and the physical evidence proved it's a lie. I don't give a shit if you refuse to pay attention to it.

Nuff said.

taylor-wrana.jpg

News? Hardly

I think the White House is out of control. Cops are just cops. Each incident is different. Cops collectively aren't out of control. Some individuals are bad cops and some are good cops. Painting them with this wide brush is dishonest and pathetic.

Link.

I don't need to google it. I already have done the research.

The jury will decide this, not the media. It does look bad for the cop though, I think the guy grabbed his taser, you can see the wires attached as he's running away. That doesn't make it justified but what also isn't justified is the media pounding the racism drum incessantly. The local station here reported it as while cop/black man and proceeded to connect it with every high profile (thanks to them) case of a white cop/black man shooting.

How do they know any racism was involved? Why is it assumed? If you can't recognize propaganda for what it is then you are subject to it.
People ARE assuming that this cop would not have shot a white suspect in the back as he was running away....

Because it's been hammerd relentlessly into people's skulls. Any time a black person and white cop scenario comes up it's treated as racism.

Yes. That the problem with Cops is not racism, it's that Police Forces around the Country are having trouble finding good and decent Men to hire as Cops, so they end up with too many punks and bullies.

But dimocrap FILTH come along and see a political issue that they can seize control of, claim as something that affects ONLY one of their victim groups (who are legion in the dimocrap party) and ignore the fact that it's a National Problem.

It's the usual suspects, the Standard Operating Procedure for scum of the earth dimocrap filth -- Party over Country, Politics over People.

It is in everything they do. Everything.

There is a National Problem with Cops being punks and bullies.

Down here, in my little town, the Cops arrested a man, tied him to a Chair (I think they call it Satan's Chair or something like that) GAGGED HIM AND MACED HIM UNTIL HE WAS DEAD.

Florida Man Tortured and Pepper-Sprayed to Death by Police Care2 Causes

nick-christie-pepper-sprayed-300x225.jpg

FUCK dimocraps. You suck all the air out every room you enter. It's reason #3624 why I hate and despise dimocraps.

Every problem is only important in the way it affects you.... Like the children you are.

Oh..... You know what happened to the Cops who did that?

Nothing. Not a GODDAMNED thing.

Know why? Because dimocrap filth suck all the air out of the room with their own petty grievances and there's no room left for REAL problems.

Cops are punks and bullies. And it's not just Black People they murder

Lets say that you are a cop that don't particularly like black people. And as a cop, you have been acutely aware of the recent shootings of unarmed blacks by cops. And you as a cop are also aware that there have been no serious consequences for the cops doing the shooting.
Let's say zeke is full of shit because the Ferguson Officer was innocent and has lost his career. Because of people like you.

Dozens of witnesses and the physical evidence proved it's a lie. I don't give a shit if you refuse to pay attention to it.

Nuff said.

Like I said I'm waiting for anyone to provide anything showing it was a lie. ANYTHING

Nuff said.

Like I said I'm waiting for anyone to provide anything showing it was a lie. ANYTHING
Sorry, but presenting evidence to you is a total waste. Your mind is already made up, so nothing will meet the standard.

Yes. That the problem with Cops is not racism, it's that Police Forces around the Country are having trouble finding good and decent Men to hire as Cops, so they end up with too many punks and bullies.

The problem is cops and racism silly.

But dimocrap FILTH come along and see a political issue that they can seize control of, claim as something that affects ONLY one of their victim groups (who are legion in the dimocrap party) and ignore the fact that it's a National Problem.

Maybe you're mad because you believe that police abuses is a political issue. Its not.

It's the usual suspects, the Standard Operating Procedure for scum of the earth dimocrap filth -- Party over Country, Politics over People.

It is in everything they do. Everything.

You're right, calling out police abusing people just goes to show Democrats dont care about people. :420:

There is a National Problem with Cops being punks and bullies.

Down here, in my little town, the Cops arrested a man, tied him to a Chair (I think they call it Satan's Chair or something like that) GAGGED HIM AND MACED HIM UNTIL HE WAS DEAD.

Florida Man Tortured and Pepper-Sprayed to Death by Police Care2 Causes

nick-christie-pepper-sprayed-300x225.jpg

FUCK dimocraps. You suck all the air out every room you enter. It's reason #3624 why I hate and despise dimocraps.

Every problem is only important in the way it affects you.... Like the children you are.

Yes, I understand. Calling out police for violating others rights is all about me...not people or rights. :420:

Oh..... You know what happened to the Cops who did that?

Nothing. Not a GODDAMNED thing.

Know why? Because dimocrap filth suck all the air out of the room with their own petty grievances and there's no room left for REAL problems.

Cops are punks and bullies. And it's not just Black People they murder

So it wasnt the justice system that let him go...it was democrats? :badgrin: You seem to be fighting imaginary people. Who said they only murder blacks? And why does that upset you so that someone speaks up for someones rights?

I bet when your bed is lumpy you blame democrats dont you?

Nuff said.

Sorry, but presenting evidence to you is a total waste. Your mind is already made up, so nothing will meet the standard.

I know, I keep getting that response when asked for ANYTHING that shows it was a lie....weird because everytime I ask for it I get the same response.

"Oh dear would you look at the time. Gotta go!"

Forum List

Back