At leats the bad cop is getting his. This time...

BS. An autopsy would have clearly shown that the man was shot several times in the back. Just as it proved the victim in Ferguson was not shot in the back and he did not have his hands up.

What do you get from adding in a lie like that?

Do we agree that he had hid hands up was lie? It would have made a lot of difference to me if he would have been trying to surrender rather than charging the police officer to hit him AGAIN.

What the hell was that officer thinking. :dunno:
Do whatever it takes to get back home safely every night.

This is what they're taught.
They didn't show the fight before the cop started winning it. They only showed the perpetrator running away and trying to escape after resisting arrest. Because he was running away, the cop was not being threatened. However, the deceased attacked the cop before the video started. I wouldn't doubt that the media edited the video to make it look even worse than it was.

This is going to be happening a lot. And we can blame it on Obama. He knew this would eventually start happening all over the country. That's why he and other black Democrats have been badmouthing cops for months. They're fomenting hatred for authority figures in the black community. Problem is, idiots like the deceased are dying because of black politicians' malicious intent and the nefarious intent of a Racist President.

th
3857987670_3034486_poster_p_1_hands_up_dont_shoot_xlarge.jpeg

Last edited:

They didn't show the fight before the cop started winning it. They only showed the perpetrator running away and trying to escape after resisting arrest. Because he was running away, the cop was not being threatened. However, the deceased attacked the cop before the video started. I wouldn't doubt that the media edited the video to make it look even worse than it was.

This is going to be happening a lot. And we can blame it on Obama. He knew this would eventually start happening all over the country. That's why he and other black Democrats have been badmouthing cops for months. They're fomenting hatred for authority figures in the black community. Problem is, idiots like deceased are dying because of black politicians' malicious intent and the nefarious intent of a Racist President.

th
You are being an idiot....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

They didn't show the fight before the cop started winning it.

No doubt, you have special, unreported knowledge that the rest of the world lacks.

They only showed the perpetrator running away and trying to escape after resisting arrest. Because he was running away, the cop was not being threatened. However, the deceased attacked the cop before the video started.

:link:

I wouldn't doubt that the media edited the video to make it look even worse than it was.

The original video was put on YouTube. The "media" didn't edit anything.

This is going to be happening a lot. And we can blame it on Obama.

Of course. Obama is a racist who hates white people, and now is orchestrating the killing of innocent and unarmed civilians by the police. It only makes sense.

Wait, what?

He knew this would eventually start happening all over the country. That's why he and other black Democrats have been badmouthing cops for months. They're fomenting hatred for authority figures in the black community. Problem is, idiots like deceased are dying because of black politicians' malicious intent and the nefarious intent of a Racist President.

I'm sorry, I couldn't make out what you were saying. It's difficult to understand you when your mouth is full of bullshit.

Half the witnesses at ferguson say he had his hands up and half the witnesses say he did not, with a handful of witnesses saying they did not know....one way or the other if Mike Brown had his hands up.

The jury will decide this, not the media. It does look bad for the cop though, I think the guy grabbed his taser, you can see the wires attached as he's running away. That doesn't make it justified but what also isn't justified is the media pounding the racism drum incessantly. The local station here reported it as while cop/black man and proceeded to connect it with every high profile (thanks to them) case of a white cop/black man shooting.

How do they know any racism was involved? Why is it assumed? If you can't recognize propaganda for what it is then you are subject to it.

This is going to be happening a lot. And we can blame it on Obama. He knew this would eventually start happening all over the country. That's why he and other black Democrats have been badmouthing cops for months. They're fomenting hatred for authority figures in the black community. Problem is, idiots like deceased are dying because of black politicians' malicious intent and the nefarious intent of a Racist President.

th
You are being an idiot....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I'm being a realist. What did you expect would happen from this fake Hands Up bullshit? Did you expect blacks to become more pliant and cooperative while dealing with authorities?

Of course not.

This has been the plan all along. They've been setting up this type of antagonistic environment since before the last election. Now it's coming to fruition. Personally, I wouldn't be a cop after listening to these bastards badmouthing me 24/7/365.

The jury will decide this, not the media. It does look bad for the cop though, I think the guy grabbed his taser, you can see the wires attached as he's running away. That doesn't make it justified but what also isn't justified is the media pounding the racism drum incessantly. The local station here reported it as while cop/black man and proceeded to connect it with every high profile (thanks to them) case of a white cop/black man shooting.

How do they know any racism was involved? Why is it assumed? If you can't recognize propaganda for what it is then you are subject to it.

Do you even here yourself?

"Yeah, it's bad that this officer of the law shot a man multiple times in the back, and then planted evidence to try hiding his crimes, but sometimes the news talks about racism too much."

Are you fucking kidding me?

They didn't show the fight before the cop started winning it.

No doubt, you have special, unreported knowledge that the rest of the world lacks.

They only showed the perpetrator running away and trying to escape after resisting arrest. Because he was running away, the cop was not being threatened. However, the deceased attacked the cop before the video started.

:link:

I wouldn't doubt that the media edited the video to make it look even worse than it was.

The original video was put on YouTube. The "media" didn't edit anything.

This is going to be happening a lot. And we can blame it on Obama.

Of course. Obama is a racist who hates white people, and now is orchestrating the killing of innocent and unarmed civilians by the police. It only makes sense.

Wait, what?

He knew this would eventually start happening all over the country. That's why he and other black Democrats have been badmouthing cops for months. They're fomenting hatred for authority figures in the black community. Problem is, idiots like deceased are dying because of black politicians' malicious intent and the nefarious intent of a Racist President.

I'm sorry, I couldn't make out what you were saying. It's difficult to understand you when your mouth is full of bullshit.
Obviously logic is foreign to you.

"Yeah, it's bad that this officer of the law shot a man multiple times in the back, and then planted evidence to try hiding his crimes, but sometimes the news talks about racism too much."

You're kidding yourself, those aren't my words.

The fact is everyone knows the cop was wrong. There are mitigating circumstances to this that aren't being covered.

You're kidding yourself, those aren't my words.

They're the precise equivalent. You're completely side stepping the fact that a power tripping murdered a man and then planted evidence on his body to try to justify it by launching off into a tangent about something that the story does not even talk about.

Half the witnesses at ferguson say he had his hands up and half the witnesses say he did not, with a handful of witnesses saying they did not know....one way or the other if Mike Brown had his hands up.
Link.

From what I heard, almost all of them changed their testimony once the physical evidence proved they were lying. Many of them only said what they felt pressured to lie.

People ARE assuming that this cop would not have shot a white suspect in the back as he was running away....

And, honestly.... this may be wrong of the people themselves to assume such....but I will admit, that it was one of my own first thoughts.

Link.

From what I heard, almost all of them changed their testimony once the physical evidence proved they were lying. Many of them only said what they felt pressured to lie.
Got it from USMB and links given on these threads to the actual questioning and testimony transcripts of the grand jury, and a synopsis chart showing check marks of those who said his hands were up, those who said his hands were not up and those who said they did not know/did not witness that part of the incident where he could have had his hands up.

Internal Affairs......What a grand idea and it's worked so well.
Why do we even need police? Just allow every household in America to have their own "Family Internal Affairs" department to investigate each other
whenever someone in the family is suspected of doing something wrong....rape, burglary, murder etc.
If the family decides nothing wrong was done, close the case and move on. Just like the Police do.
Humans are honest and self-regulate in a fair and just way right?

Yeah, that's the ticket. Surely that approach will lead to a safer, more transparent America?

Only racist scum (dimocraps) think that Cops shoot Black people exclusively without provocation.

This is the RAW video that does not have sound but is longer and shows the cop following for about 3:45before lighting them up. Note that the motorcyclist is not driving erratic, and they both stop at the various stop signs. No indication of them running. The cop did not light them up till after they accelerated from that

Link.

Got it from USMB and links given on these threads to the actual questioning and testimony transcripts of the grand jury, and a synopsis chart showing check marks of those who said his hands were up, those who said his hands were not up and those who said they did not know/did not witness that part of the incident where he could have had his hands up.
I think you pulled it out of your ass. From what I've seen, too many of the witnesses were proved to be unreliable. Many changed their testimony during the Grand Jury investigation, stating that their original testimony was bogus simply to protect themselves.

Forum List

Back