At least 1 hurt in new reported package explosion in southwestern Austin

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Lord have mercy.

At least 1 hurt in new reported package explosion in southwestern Austin

At least one man was injured Tuesday night in yet another reported package explosion in Austin, Texas, investigators said -- just the latest in a string of blasts that have killed two people over the past month.

Tuesday night's explosion unfolded on Brodie Lane in southwestern Austin, the county's EMS tweeted.

The victim, in his 30s, suffered injuries that were "potentially serious, not expected to be life threatening," investigators said. Paramedics rushed the man to a hospital.

Gather all camera footage from every intersection within 5 miles of the areas affected. Start the elimination process. No stone left unturned, and up the reward if need be. Gotta get this cat. Tri-pod camera's placed everywhere, and get the citizens to put up camera's in order to help out. Leave this cat with no where to hide.

Gather all camera footage from every intersection within 5 miles of the areas affected. Start the elimination process. No stone left unturned, and up the reward if need be. Gotta get this cat. Tri-pod camera's placed everywhere, and get the citizens to put up camera's in order to help out. Leave this cat with no where to hide.

I have to imagine they have some leads, maybe even a visual of him. The problem is, the guy may have just delivered them all at one time and from a remote location. It just seems like an M.O that wouldn't be successful for long, but here is #6.

I have to imagine they have some leads, maybe even a visual of him. The problem is, the guy may have just delivered them all at one time and from a remote location. It just seems like an M.O that wouldn't be successful for long, but here is #6.

Most criminals are caught because they are not that bright to begin with, and as they continue on their life of crime they get greedy or sloppy.

Serial killers that are organized, as with this serial bomber, are usually of above average intelligence, and use counter-measures to make it harder to catch them.

The one thing the cops have going for them is this guy has some compulsion that is not allowing him to stop or at least change locations.

All the cops need is for him to screw up once, and then they have him.

This is 3 1/2 miles from the fedex store they were at today.

Shows he may have limited travel capabilities, so he is local possibly. Little Johnny done got to dam smart while living in mommy's basement watching to much I-net or playing those dammed video games.

Shows he may have limited travel capabilities, so he is local possibly. Little Johnny done got to dam smart while living in mommy's basement watching to much I-net or playing those dammed video games.
No, he has been all over the city. I am wondering if he planted it while they were diverted to the fedex store 2 others were mailed from.

This is nuts, from the Austin police-

Austin Police Dept
@Austin_Police

#UPDATE: There was no package explosion in the 9800 block of Brodie Ln. Items inside package was not a bomb, rather an incendiary device. At this time, we have no reason to believe this incident is related to previous package bombs. #Breaking #packagebombmurders
9:05 PM · Mar 20, 2018

Yet, this device went off and sent someone to the hospital. It just wasn’t inside a pkg. like the trip wire was also different. I am afraid whoever it is has them really confused. Or is it really a copycat?

This is nuts, from the Austin police-

Austin Police Dept
@Austin_Police

#UPDATE: There was no package explosion in the 9800 block of Brodie Ln. Items inside package was not a bomb, rather an incendiary device. At this time, we have no reason to believe this incident is related to previous package bombs. #Breaking #packagebombmurders
9:05 PM · Mar 20, 2018

Yet, this device went off and sent someone to the hospital. It just wasn’t inside a pkg. like the trip wire was also different. I am afraid whoever it is has them really confused. Or is it really a copycat?
.Sounds like he's changing the game each time in order for them to respond just like they are. He's local, and that's a good thing. Cam footage, specific parts, and/or hopefully an eye witness soon comes forward or developes quickly.

No, he has been all over the city. I am wondering if he planted it while they were diverted to the fedex store 2 others were mailed from.
. Might be someone actually with knowledge of the fed-x industry, a route technician, maybe a disgruntled worker or maybe just someone using the industry to do his dirty work for him, because he knows the industry somehow, and how to use it in the hopes of not getting caught ?

And now Ken Paxton, th AG is saying they DO think it is the same guy.
. Might be someone actually with knowledge of the fed-x industry, a route technician, maybe a disgruntled worker or maybe just someone using the industry to do his dirty work for him, because he knows the industry somehow, and how to use it in the hopes of not getting caught ?

The first four didn’t go through any pkg delivery or USPS facility. They were simply set on porches in a box. Three today went thru fedex, and this last one was just a box left at goodwill. And then one was a tripwire set next to a fence across a sidewalk.

It was an artillary ordinance device. They don’t think it is related, according to assistant chief, but they don’t know where the box came from.

So, depending on who you listen to depends on whether it is related or not.

Forum List

Back