Kroger Stops Sale Of Magazines Featuring Pictures Of Guns

their choice to make...

time to stop glorifying guns anyway....imo

they are there for self defense or putting food on the table....

this ''my gun is bigger than your gun'' covetousness to make one 'think' they are larger, better, and bad ass is simply adolescent imo... :D

It is the choice of the corporation and if they feel the need to stop selling them then fine with me.

Also like someone wrote who buys magazines anymore?

Everything is digital and only those that do not have a way to the internet would buy a magazine...

Our Second Amendment rights aren't long for this country. Now that the left one the transsexual battle, it looks like our guns are next on their hit list.

Alcohol kills more people than guns, and alcohol isn't used in self-defense. But, libtards love alcohol. Actually, libtards love guns too. All the rich libtards own guns or hire people who use guns. Libtards just don't want us able to defend ourselves.

their choice to make...

this ''my gun is bigger than your gun'' covetousness to make one 'think' they are larger, better, and bad ass is simply adolescent imo... :D

Kroger has every right to run their business as they see fit.

I bet they don't stop selling produce picked by illegal immigrants ... Or that comes from countries with abusive labor practices.
They're just searching for a seat on the bandwagon ... :thup:

their choice to make...

Kroger has every right to run their business as they see fit.

I bet they don't stop selling produce picked by illegal immigrants ... Or that comes from countries with abusive labor practices.
They're just searching for a seat on the bandwagon ... :thup:

Cool... then people need to stop shining when bakers don't wanna make cakes for gay weddings.

Just the other day—as I was scanning my "Buy One AR-15, Get Another One Free" coupon in the self-checkout line at Kroger—I thought to myself, "It shouldn't be this easy! SOMETHING IS WRONG!"

Forum List

Back