Just More Work Place Violence in New York and Minneapolis...Nothing to See Here Folks

Was this an act of terrorism or random work place violence?

• Yes, it is obviously terrorism

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Nope, work place violence, probably by some country music listening inbred redneck that did it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dunno, when do the Marxist ball players come on TV?

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Just more random violence from work place disgruntled former employees.

News from The Associated Press

The Latest on the stabbing of eight people at a central Minnesota shopping mall (all times local):

The FBI says it is assisting local police in the investigation into a man who stabbed and wounded eight people at a Minnesota mall.

Like the police, Minnesota FBI spokesman Kyle Loven declined to say Sunday if investigators believe Saturday night's attack at the Crossroads Center mall in St. Cloud was a terrorist act.

Authorities say a man dressed as a security guard stabbed eight people and reportedly mentioned Allah and asked a victim if they were Muslim before attacking them.

The Islamic State group has claimed the attacker was one of its own, though it's unclear if the group planned or even knew of the attack ahead of time.

It is not terrorism people, just bad apples getting their 15 minutes of fame.

ISIS Supporters Rush To Celebrate NYC Explosion

Supporters of the Islamic State rushed to celebrate Saturday night’s powerful explosion in New York’s Chelsea neighborhood that injured at least 29 people, even as no group or individual has been arrested or claimed responsibility.

The lions of the Caliphate roar in New York, we cause you pain inside your house, the carrier of the Cross,” wrote one Twitter user who went by the name “I am ISIS, come and block me.” The account was soon suspended. Another, called “The Lone Wolves,” tweeted with the Arabic hashtag #ExplosionManhattanNewYork “Oh God burn America, take revenge in the name of your oppressed slaves and believers’ blood.”

Others tweeted about “good tidings that keep coming” from New York, and one user affiliated with al-Qaeda in Syria tweeted: “Oh God go against America, the head of infidels. Oh God, count them and kill them one by one, and do not spare anyone of them.”

Nothing to see here, these are not the droids you are looking for......

Can the Obumblingfuck amdinistration be any more ham handed than this, to discourage stating the obvious? These are lone wolf Salafi Muslim attacks on Americans encouraged, and likely aided in various ways by ISIS.

Isnt it ironic to see attacks on New York because it is viewed by ISIS as the biggest US Christian city?

The Leftie apologists for evil have their work cut out for them.

Jim, the fact that ISIS supporters are celebrating a bomb in NYC does not mean ISIS or an ISIS supporter set off the bomb. Wait til you know.
Of course the Mall stabbings were a jihadist, or a would-be jihadist nutjob. Do they know who it was, yet?

Jim, the fact that ISIS supporters are celebrating a bomb in NYC does not mean ISIS or an ISIS supporter set off the bomb. Wait til you know.
Of course the Mall stabbings were a jihadist, or a would-be jihadist nutjob. Do they know who it was, yet?
So, it was likely some disgruntled Postal Workers placed the explosions there? Regardless WHO set the explosive, it was meant t terrorize. NO ONE accidently sets an Bomb in a crowded area!! ISIS calling for the death of each and every American citizen just may be a clue. :eyeroll:

Jim, the fact that ISIS supporters are celebrating a bomb in NYC does not mean ISIS or an ISIS supporter set off the bomb.

Of course not, but I would bet my house that these idiots were aided in some fashion by ISIS or another Salafi Muslim radical group.

You liberals remind me of an old Cheech and Chong gig which went something like:

Cheech, "What is that, dog shit?"

Chong, "I dont know man, it kind of looks like dog shit to me."

Cheech, "Pick it up."

Chong, "I dont want to pick it up"

Cheech, "Pick it up, we gotta know if it is dog shit"

Chong, "Well, OK....it feels like dog shit"

Cheech, "Smell it, does it smell like dog shit?"

Chong, "Yeah, it smells like dog shit too"

Cheech, "Does it taste like dog shit?"

Chong, "Oh, hell yeah, it tastes like dog shit man."

Cheech, "OK, good, be sure you dont step in it."

Wait til you know.

Yeah, after how many more hundreds are maimed and killed, lame ass?

I dont know. All I know is the shit4brains is dead, but too late for the people that he stabbed.

Muslims don't kill people, bombs kill people.

But what if they are Muslim bombs?

Then both Muslims AND bombs are killing people.
Which is why we need a wall and vet any new immigrants in great detail.
We don't need any new immigrants.
Like at all. None. There is literally no reason to allow more foreigners into our country. The west is settled, the highways & railways are built. THEY ARE NOT NEEDED

Like at all. None. There is literally no reason to allow more foreigners into our country. The west is settled, the highways & railways are built. THEY ARE NOT NEEDED
I would agree with you, except there are some well meaning people who want to come here, assimilate, learn our language and make a good living for their family. Legal immigration can continue, but the the source country should be examined for the great possibilility of those who would wish is ill.

So, it was likely some disgruntled Postal Workers placed the explosions there? Regardless WHO set the explosive, it was meant t terrorize. NO ONE accidently sets an Bomb in a crowded area!! ISIS calling for the death of each and every American citizen just may be a clue. :eyeroll:
My guess is if it were ISIS, more of the bombs would have worked. "Terrorism" by definition includes doing the act in order to force policy changes. It may well have been, or it may have been a pyromaniac with his own private agenda. I'd prefer to wait and see who did it and why.

I would agree with you, except there are some well meaning people who want to come here, assimilate, learn our language and make a good living for their family. Legal immigration can continue, but the the source country should be examined for the great possibilility of those who would wish is ill.
I personally don't care if they're well meaning. Our country already struggles to keep Americans employed. The immigrants should stay out of our country. NO VACANCY

Jim, the fact that ISIS supporters are celebrating a bomb in NYC does not mean ISIS or an ISIS supporter set off the bomb.

Of course not, but I would bet my house that these idiots were aided in some fashion by ISIS or another Salafi Muslim radical group.

You liberals remind me of an old Cheech and Chong gig which went something like:

Cheech, "What is that, dog shit?"

Chong, "I dont know man, it kind of looks like dog shit to me."

Cheech, "Pick it up."

Chong, "I dont want to pick it up"

Cheech, "Pick it up, we gotta know if it is dog shit"

Chong, "Well, OK....it feels like dog shit"

Cheech, "Smell it, does it smell like dog shit?"

Chong, "Yeah, it smells like dog shit too"

Cheech, "Does it taste like dog shit?"

Chong, "Oh, hell yeah, it tastes like dog shit man."

Cheech, "OK, good, be sure you dont step in it."

Wait til you know.

Yeah, after how many more hundreds are maimed and killed, lame ass?

I dont know. All I know is the shit4brains is dead, but too late for the people that he stabbed.
What are you proposing to do in the meantime, now that you have already decided? Keep advocating for the expulsion of all Muslims from the U.S., yes? Because of a bomb that no one yet knows who set off or why? Do you call that reasonable?

We do not let immigrants into this country because they want in.

We let immigrants into our country because we need them to

1) balance out the losses of babies murdered through abortion.

2) to help our consumer market to continue growing

3) to provide expert skill sets that we do not have available, and I am not talking about bringing in C++ programmers because we have too many Java developers, and that kind of bullshit. I am talking about people like Einstein who was one of the few nuclear experts that helped us research nuclear physics.

Forum List

Back