Just More Work Place Violence in New York and Minneapolis...Nothing to See Here Folks

Was this an act of terrorism or random work place violence?

• Yes, it is obviously terrorism

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Nope, work place violence, probably by some country music listening inbred redneck that did it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dunno, when do the Marxist ball players come on TV?

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
What are you proposing to do in the meantime, now that you have already decided?

Focus our efforts where we think it most likely will give the biggest bang/buck, and minimize efforts inother directions, but continue to do both to different levels of effort.

Keep advocating for the expulsion of all Muslims from the U.S., yes? Because of a bomb that no one yet knows who set off or why? Do you call that reasonable?

No one is advocating the expulsion of all Muslims from the USA, dingbat.

We don't need any new immigrants.
Like at all. None. There is literally no reason to allow more foreigners into our country. The west is settled, the highways & railways are built. THEY ARE NOT NEEDED
I would agree with you, except there are some well meaning people who want to come here, assimilate, learn our language and make a good living for their family. Legal immigration can continue, but the the source country should be examined for the great possibilility of those who would wish is ill.

We do not let immigrants into this country because they want in.

We let immigrants into our country because we need them to

1) balance out the losses of babies murdered through abortion.

2) to help our consumer market to continue growing

3) to provide expert skill sets that we do not have available, and I am not talking about bringing in C++ programmers because we have too many Java developers, and that kind of bullshit. I am talking about people like Einstein who was one of the few nuclear experts that helped us research nuclear physics.

All we have to do is look at the immigration that made us a melting pot. They were people that wanted to become Americans and make their home here..not harm our country. We cannot use our dwindling resources financing those that come here. Only when they are prepared to become naturalized citizens, should they enter with a Monetary donation to our country.

Muslims don't kill people, bombs kill people.

But what if they are Muslim bombs?

Then both Muslims AND bombs are killing people.

Like what, a bomb wrapped in a towel??

No bombs that are made without anything unclean like pigs fat, and blessed by a Muslim priest and sanctified and.....

IT WAS A JOKE YOU FUCKING MORON!

roflmao

Uh, yeah, so was my response.....

Which is why we need a wall and vet any new immigrants in great detail.
We don't need any new immigrants.
Like at all. None. There is literally no reason to allow more foreigners into our country. The west is settled, the highways & railways are built. THEY ARE NOT NEEDED
Says the inbred ..

No bombs that are made without anything unclean like pigs fat, and blessed by a Muslim priest and sanctified and.....

roflmao

Umm, yeah SO WAS MY RESPONSE.

That is why I gave you the laughing smiley agree icon.

You dont get my humor I guess, which is not unusual at all.

YES! Muslims don't have a place here.
WHY?

If they adopt the concepts of secular government and freedom of religion, and tolerance of other lifestyles, why cant they live here too?

We simply have to watch the Salafis and kick them out if they preach violence.

roflmao

Umm, yeah SO WAS MY RESPONSE.

That is why I gave you the laughing smiley agree icon.

You dont get my humor I guess, which is not unusual at all.

Ok, now we understand each other!

Forum List

Back