Astros vs Rangers.....

Astros really turned around from a couple of years ago. I suppose that furniture business owner isn't offering purchases above $10k for free if Astros don't lose 100 games.

It will be interesting to see if they can keep it up for a full season.

Nolan Ryan is probably laughing his ass off about right now. The Rangers have never recovered from their meltdown when they were one strike away from beating the Cardinals in 2011.

Astros really turned around from a couple of years ago. I suppose that furniture business owner isn't offering purchases above $10k for free if Astros don't lose 100 games.

Oh no.....Mattress Mack has a if the Stros win it all deal you pay nothing.

So he changed it then, lol. I can just imagine they win it this year for the first time, he must be quite popular and wealthy to roll the dice like that. In the past it was 100 losses, and he had to pay quite a few times. Of course, when he wins the wager, all those people spent 10k a pop for the gamble. At least they keep the furniture.

So he changed it then, lol. I can just imagine they win it this year for the first time, he must be quite popular and wealthy to roll the dice like that. In the past it was 100 losses, and he had to pay quite a few times. Of course, when he wins the wager, all those people spent 10k a pop for the gamble. At least they keep the furniture.

The dudes rolling in cash.
He lost well over ten million on one of his bets.

Nolan Ryan is probably laughing his ass off about right now. The Rangers have never recovered from their meltdown when they were one strike away from beating the Cardinals in 2011.

Nolan Ryan, there's a baseball warrior. He was 46 and his last pitch that threw his arm out for good was a 98 MPH fastball. Insane.

He was the best and I always felt sorry for him that the team in front of him was so bad that he didn't win twice as many games as he should have.

Nolan Ryan, there's a baseball warrior. He was 46 and his last pitch that threw his arm out for good was a 98 MPH fastball. Insane.

He was the best and I always felt sorry for him that the team in front of him was so bad that he didn't win twice as many games as he should have.

Agreed and I really was pissed that the Rangers front office pushed him out when he had done so much to build the team. Now, he is with the Astros and they are kicking ass...can't help but root for them.

Forum List

Back