Liberals have voted Aaron Judge into the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Sure he is just a Yankee Rookie, but Liberals are so smart all they need is a couple of months to make determinations that normally take years.
/---- Libtards strive to undermine and degrade all of our American traditions and institutions. Why not give every player a participation trophy and close down the discriminating Hall of Fame?
trophy.png

Sure he is just a Yankee Rookie, but Liberals are so smart all they need is a couple of months to make determinations that normally take years.

I don't even know who that is. Blame someone else.

What in the world of flying fuck are you even yammering about?

What the fuck do "Liberals" have to do with a Noo Yawk Wankee? How does anybody vote a player into the HOF who just began his career? You do know you have to be retired for five years, right? Also has to have played ten years, NEITHER of which is Aaron Judge anywhere remotely close to.

HOW is this a "current" event? If this happens at all it's at least fifteen years in the future?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I don't even know who that is. Blame someone else.

Baseball player -- very young baseball player who just began his career and is in no way eligible for the Hall. That's literally twenty years down the road if it happens in the future which it's way way WAY too early to predict. I suspect the OP has been sniffing some brand of epoxy.

"strive to undermine and degrade all of our American traditions and institutions"

turn down the ridiculous foxaganda and its ignorant stereotypes. that is completely untrue.

Aaron Judge is better at his job than Donald Trump is at his.

Who isn't.
/---- Jimma carter- billy boy clintoon - hikldabeast and barack obozo for starters. Then we could run down the list of dem senators and congressmen.

Translation --- you're a partisan hack trafficking in label generalizations.

Thanks for playing and be sure to play "find your foot" at home. Ages two and up.

If only Donald Trump had started his career as well as Aaron Judge has started his

Most baseball players would be back in the minors if they performed as bad as Trump

Aaron Judge is better at his job than Donald Trump is at his.

Who isn't.
/---- Jimma carter- billy boy clintoon - hikldabeast and barack obozo for starters. Then we could run down the list of dem senators and congressmen.

Translation --- you're a partisan hack trafficking in label generalizations.

Thanks for playing and be sure to play "find your foot" at home. Ages two and up.
/---- I was asked. Sorry you don't like my answer.
im-a-tolerant-liberal.jpg

If only Donald Trump had started his career as well as Aaron Judge has started his

Most baseball players would be back in the minors if they performed as bad as Trump

The analogy for that would be a 70-year-old baseball rookie who never played before. And yet, the fans vote him into the All Star game because they like the way he spits.

yes...actually, the criminal trumpi is Quite similar to timmy zero...both are immoral, untalented idiots who are completely unfit and unQualified for their job.

yes...actually, the criminal trumpi is Quite similar to timmy zero...both are immoral, untalented idiots who are completely unfit and unQualified for their job.

Is that the best you bring to the table?
You got to bring up your game

why are you trolling now?

if i wrote something incorrect, you could dispute it.

but i didn't, so you can't.

No one is trying to put a rookie into the Hall of Fame. Although, the kid is a major hitter. I think he tied DiMaggio's single season homerun record.

But the "LIBRULS!" the op is screaming about don't have a say in the HoF selection.

"tied DiMaggio's single season homerun record"

and that isn't suspicious at ALL!

Forum List

Back