Astronomers warn red star might explode soon next few weeks criticals

(C/NET) – Supergiant star Betelgeuse has been getting dimmer at an unprecedented pace over the past few months, leading some astronomers to wonder if it might be in the process of the collapse that precedes a supernova explosion. But there are other possible explanations, and we should have a better idea of what’s happening to the massive star by the end of the month.

Astronomers warn red star might explode soon, next few weeks critical
-----------------------------

Oh on this one don't worry they will tell you ten minutes before it kills us all ..

I've been trying to watch Betelgeuse, unfortunately, we just had the cloudiest January on record here! I just informed my astro group that if this thing blows and I never get to see it, I'm going to smash all of my telescopes.

(C/NET) – Supergiant star Betelgeuse has been getting dimmer at an unprecedented pace over the past few months, leading some astronomers to wonder if it might be in the process of the collapse that precedes a supernova explosion. But there are other possible explanations, and we should have a better idea of what’s happening to the massive star by the end of the month.

Oh on this one don't worry they will tell you ten minutes before it kills us all ..
It's just a hoax by scientists to get money....just like all that climate stuff...

Only God and men of God can predict such things ...not satanic scientists

How will it do that?

I don't think Mind Wars understands that whatever we are seeing now has happened thousands of years ago.
Or perhaps he speaks normal language.

When you tell someone you see something, do you usually explain you're really looking at what happened in the past?

First, I pay attention and know MindWars is a SHE, not a HE. Secondly, MindWars only post 'end of days' articles. So if you aren't going to pay attention, don't try to talk down to me.

EndTimesHeadlines? What kind of weirdo news source is THAT? :laugh:

I love how they say "astronomers warn". Why would a "warning" be necessary for an event so far away from us? Next they will "warn" us that ice in Antarctica is cold. :laugh:

Ok....and?
giphy.gif

How will it do that?

I don't think Mind Wars understands that whatever we are seeing now has happened thousands of years ago.
or I'm so far beyond all of your INFORMATION LEVELS which I. am, and yall can't reach that level yet because MSM got you wanks by the balls llol.

Don't bogart that joint.

Forum List

Back