Astronomers warn red star might explode soon next few weeks criticals

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(C/NET) – Supergiant star Betelgeuse has been getting dimmer at an unprecedented pace over the past few months, leading some astronomers to wonder if it might be in the process of the collapse that precedes a supernova explosion. But there are other possible explanations, and we should have a better idea of what’s happening to the massive star by the end of the month.

Astronomers warn red star might explode soon, next few weeks critical
-----------------------------

Oh on this one don't worry they will tell you ten minutes before it kills us all ..

(C/NET) – Supergiant star Betelgeuse has been getting dimmer at an unprecedented pace over the past few months, leading some astronomers to wonder if it might be in the process of the collapse that precedes a supernova explosion. But there are other possible explanations, and we should have a better idea of what’s happening to the massive star by the end of the month.

Oh on this one don't worry they will tell you ten minutes before it kills us all ..

If Betelgeuse became a supernova, it would have happened 640 years ago...

beetlejuice.jpg

How will it do that?

I don't think Mind Wars understands that whatever we are seeing now has happened thousands of years ago.

Betelgeuse is only 642 light years from earth. So hundreds, not thousands

But you have to exaggerate everything 10 to 100 fold so that Mindwars can understand it.

Since it is over 600 light years distant, I wouldn't be alarmed.

Just think how famous you'd be if your prediction about the world coming to and end proved true!

Man if Betelgeuse were to disappear think how many Viking ships will get lost trying to navigate their way to Canada! Then the Curse for Oak Island will be canceled.
1f631.png

How will it do that?

I don't think Mind Wars understands that whatever we are seeing now has happened thousands of years ago.

Betelgeuse is only 642 light years from earth. So hundreds, not thousands

But you have to exaggerate everything 10 to 100 fold so that Mindwars can understand it.

A good an explanation as any behind climate change rhetoric... exaggerate to the point of lunacy in hopes of scaring people into getting your way.

My question is "what will it look like, from here?" and maybe a more important question is "what are the chances for some kind of chain reaction that COULD result in debris or other types of impacts on the Earth?"

My question is "what will it look like, from here?" and maybe a more important question is "what are the chances for some kind of chain reaction that COULD result in debris or other types of impacts on the Earth?"
It will be visible in daylight.

Forum List

Back