Assuming Zimmerman Not Guilty.Then What?Flash Mobs 2.0?Armed Convenient Store Clerks?

I wonder how MSNBC would of treated this case if it was a "Light Skinned Black" jumping on an average black teen, the black teen shoots the light teen, light teen dies. Same scenario as what we have here.

Wouldn't even be considered 'newsworthy' by NBC. How many Hispanics kill Blacks and vice versa, in this country everyday? Very rarely are they considered 'newsworthy' by the MSM.

If he's found guilty, look out for all those rabid mobs of "White-Hispanics" burning and pillaging. "White-Hispanics." That one still cracks me up. Our MSM is so corrupt. Has anyone actually ever met a "White-Hispanic" person? I mean, is Barack Obama referred to as a 'White-African American? They invented such an absurd term just to stir up racial tension. They desperately wanted the guy to be 'Evil White Man.' But guess what? He's not. He's Hispanic and always has been. All of his legal documents show him consistently listed as Hispanic. But i guess we'll see if those angry mobs of "White-Hispanics" get out there and riot if he's found guilty. Stay tuned.

white hispanic is a person of 100% white race originally from Latn America - like Giselle Bundchen or Carlos Menem
which is moronic, I know. White is white, period.

The Zimmerman case was NEVER actually about race.

\

No, it was not. And it still isn't. It's about provoking riots and test the new government takeover on our 2nd Amendment when citizens will resist with their firearms.
The scenario was already tried in 2005 after Katrina. It weren't the mobs attacked - those were law abiding citizens, armed to protect themselves from the mobs who were attacked to grab their guns.

If he's found guilty, look out for all those rabid mobs of "White-Hispanics" burning and pillaging. "White-Hispanics." That one still cracks me up. Our MSM is so corrupt. Has anyone actually ever met a "White-Hispanic" person? I mean, is Barack Obama referred to as a 'White-African American? They invented such an absurd term just to stir up racial tension. They desperately wanted the guy to be 'Evil White Man.' But guess what? He's not. He's Hispanic and always has been. All of his legal documents show him consistently listed as Hispanic. But i guess we'll see if those angry mobs of "White-Hispanics" get out there and riot if he's found guilty. Stay tuned.

white hispanic is a person of 100% white race originally from Latn America - like Giselle Bundchen or Carlos Menem
which is moronic, I know. White is white, period.

The man is Hispanic. And that gets in the way of the corrupt MSM's incitement of racial tension. They desperately wanted him to be 'Evil White Man.' Once they realized he wasn't white, they immediately began pushing their "White-Hispanic" shyte. You ever see CNN & NBC refer to Barack Obama as 'White-African American?' No, of course not. Our MSM has no credibility left.

I just found out that we are all decendents of Aliens from space, I guess that means George Zimmerman is an Alien Hispanic?

I suppose it dates back to the time of guys like Hernán Cortés, and that time the Spaniards conquered the Martian frontiers, I forget if that was before or after they fucked with Mexico.

You run around screeching RACISM every single day and then wonder why people threaten to riot over race??

And this is the very core of the problem.

The PC Police find every last excuse to scream about racism and bring race into every last possible situation, whether it exists or not, creating three problems:

First, it dilutes the real racism that does exist.

Second, it puts blacks even more on edge from the real racism that does exist, creating a powder keg situation that doesn't need to be there.

Third, it creates animosity against blacks where it did not exist before, with whites growing more and more tired of being intimidated when race is brought into every last issue.

The race pimps and the division pimps keep it going because it's their livelihood. The PC Police keep it going because they have somehow convinced themselves that, despite all evidence to the contrary, it is "helping". There has never been a better example of the law of unintended consequences, and it's a damn shame to see it rip this country apart.

Trayvon was walking down the street, simply going home. No crime was being committed by him. Zimmerman gets on the horn and calls the cops because of this.

If that's not racism, then racism does not exist.

You're wrong about that. Calling the police was the right thing to do. Following him was the WRONG THING to do. He thought he was suspicious - fine - report it - but following him is where he went wrong. Don't muddy the waters here. - Jeri

And this is the very core of the problem.

The PC Police find every last excuse to scream about racism and bring race into every last possible situation, whether it exists or not, creating three problems:

First, it dilutes the real racism that does exist.

Second, it puts blacks even more on edge from the real racism that does exist, creating a powder keg situation that doesn't need to be there.

Third, it creates animosity against blacks where it did not exist before, with whites growing more and more tired of being intimidated when race is brought into every last issue.

The race pimps and the division pimps keep it going because it's their livelihood. The PC Police keep it going because they have somehow convinced themselves that, despite all evidence to the contrary, it is "helping". There has never been a better example of the law of unintended consequences, and it's a damn shame to see it rip this country apart.

Trayvon was walking down the street, simply going home. No crime was being committed by him. Zimmerman gets on the horn and calls the cops because of this.

If that's not racism, then racism does not exist.

You're wrong about that. Calling the police was the right thing to do. Following him was the WRONG THING to do. He thought he was suspicious - fine - report it - but following him is where he went wrong. Don't muddy the waters here. - Jeri

That would seem to be your job.

But you remain wrong.

There was, in reality and fact, nothing whatsoever "wrong" in following a person he found to be suspicious.

Nothing illegal and nothing wrong.

Period.

next week is going to be interesting with the defense taking it's term, I still don't understand why no one has brought up the idea of letting George scream for help and see if it sounds like the tape.

It's pretty sad that we live in a country where we expect a riot will happen simply because a couple of retards happened to tangle.

The only ones that will riot are black morons either still in their teens or more adult black morons past their teens but their mentality still not developed. And, they will not riot in blue collar neighborhoods because they know those folks have guns and WILL not take their shit. Instead, the underdeveloped blacks (like Moron Rachel and her friends...and those flash mob attackers...and the dope who beat the woman in front of her nanny cam, etc) will focus on other minorities..like asians or poor whites that live in their neighborhoods, old people, minority run businesses. Because, see, chickenshits don't go after stronger prey. They go after those who have a harder time surviving in this hard assed world.

In short...the idiots will riot and destroy their own hoods. Like...duh..

It's pretty sad that we live in a country where we expect a riot will happen simply because a couple of retards happened to tangle.

I do not expect rioting.

But the problem is not limited to the tangle between the dead kid and the surviving defendant.

The PROBLEM is the race baiting spin put on it by the merchants of such shit.

I mean..can you really visualize black stock market guys or lawyers or doctors rioting because Zimmerman may walk? It's laughable. The only ones that will be doing the rioting are the tards.

I do not expect rioting.

But the problem is not limited to the tangle between the dead kid and the surviving defendant.

The PROBLEM is the race baiting spin put on it by the merchants of such shit.

People expect riots because one of the retards was black. This is how they handle perceived injustice. Kind of like a kid pitching a fit. Someone needs to tell them to use their words like a big boy.

I don't expect rioting. I do expect an increase in random attacks as gangs of ten or twenty "youth" jump a single individual. For one thing attackers are getting away with these attacks now. That kind of license might have been behind Martin's attack on Zimmerman to begin with. They will simply invent a new term that removes responsibility. Call it trayvon rage.

So far these kids have been lucky. At some point they will pick on the wrong person. That person will be armed and instead of one dead kid we'll have three and another self defense case.

Liberals act like animals and then whine on this forum when called on it. LOL It's funny as hell!!
Sanford, Florida Officials Preparing for Riots Over Zimmerman Verdict (Video)

I hope any ANIMAL who destroys some innocent person's property or harms another human being , runs in to SEAL or Special Forces member.. :) Keep on.. These liberal pukes think they have the right to destroy and harm people.. WRONG... Some of us have a conceal-carry.. ;-)

You are truly a disgusting piece of shit. Did you get the train run on you last night, then dumped on the curb like usual ladycumguzzler?

I have yet to see you post anything even remotely intelligent to contribute to the conversation, and your links you just posted are to BS propaganda sites.

You must be a very miserable person,...
This has got to win the 2013 USMB Irony Award!

Forum List

Back