Assuming Zimmerman Not Guilty.Then What?Flash Mobs 2.0?Armed Convenient Store Clerks?

Absolutely! The reason Martin is dead is because he was walking too slow.

You got it!

The reason that Martin is dead is because he made the dumbass decision to confront and then assualt the unknown man who was following him.

You have a firm belief that Martin had a right to be walking in that neighborhood, and I agree that he did have that right. However, Zimmerman also had a right to be walking in that neighborhood, and as a neighborhood watch, he had the right to follow someone he considered to be suspicious.

Neither man had the right to assualt the other, for any reason. Martin made a bad decision, and it cost him his life. That happens every day, all over America. Assualting people is a dangerous business.

absolutely! The reason martin is dead is because he was walking too slow.

You got it!

the reason that martin is dead is because he made the dumbass decision to confront and then assualt the unknown man who was following him.

You have a firm belief that martin had a right to be walking in that neighborhood, and i agree that he did have that right. However, zimmerman also had a right to be walking in that neighborhood, and as a neighborhood watch, he had the right to follow someone he considered to be suspicious.

Neither man had the right to assualt the other, for any reason. Martin made a bad decision, and it cost him his life. That happens every day, all over america. Assualting people is a dangerous business.

qft.

Bullshit.

If Zimmerman were charged with manslaughter within a few days of the shooting, the media would not have HAD TO BE ALERTED to the suspected injustice.

Once the dude was let go.....and no charges filed......it became a story.

The media is driven by the dollar.....not by a racist agenda.

No innocent white people will be beaten

Please.....stop.

You are dreaming.
If he is acquitted there will absolutely be looting rampages and riots. And woe is any white bystanders caught in the middle of it. This event will 100% be used as another excuse to go out and rob retailers en masse. It will happen.

Since a black mob has already attacked some puerto rican family, maybe black mobs think they will take on hispanics too. Then you got a riot!

I wonder what the thugs will do in South Chicago, they aren't going to trash their own neighborhoods like they did with the Rodney King Khaos are they? are they going to put out the "Black Owned" business signs?

The thugs better make sure that which ever convenient stores they choose to mess with aren't owned by Italians or Indians. Go ahead, make my day? do these thugs ever watch those "Caught On Camera" shows? where the owners/employers of various stores also had weapons?

Shocking, just shocking I tell you..... :razz:

St. Skittles Supporters Start “Riot For Trayvon” Facebook Page…

Screen-shot-2013-07-04-at-9.57.14-AM-550x341.png

The group’s description: “They don’t think we will tear this mutha fucka up! LIKE IF YOU READY TO RIDE! LETS FLEX OUR MUSCLE! WHAT, YOU SCARED?”

How delightful.

Sanford, Florida — Sanford police tell 10 News they’re looking into a Facebook page that has popped up under the heading of Riot for Trayvon.

The page includes posts like; “Justice in an eye for an eye.”

The page also includes a graphic photo of Trayvon Martin that appeared in court last week of the 17-year-old taken shortly after he was shot by George Zimmerman.

Thursday marked the eighth day of testimony in Zimmerman’s second degree murder trial.

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Edge:

I want to make one thing clear. This kind of shit isn't a 'Black' thing, it's a leftist thing. An anarchist thing. An Alinksy thing.

A dimocrap thing.

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. Period.

When people riot, what you don't understand is that afterwards FEMA comes in and starts throwing money around -- By the Millions.

The neighborhoods make out like bandits. For a short time. Then, after people and, more importantly, BUSINESSES flee, the neighborhood starts to look like Dee-Troit. Which, BTW just Dee-faulted on their bonds. A big thing. A big deal.

Like I said, it ain't a Black thing, it's a dimocrap thing. And while dimocraps are, without a doubt, the scummiest people on the Planet, all Black people shouldn't have to bear the burden of what their dimocrap pals do.

Keep that in mind.... At all times.

Now the trick is -- To get Black people to not be dimocraps.

Good luck with that one

and the left wants to take our guns away? when u think of all of the convenient store clerks who were shot/and/or killed by thugs, would of lived if they had a weapon and anticipated the thug before he acted.

This is one of the reasons why I hope that Zimmerman is acquitted.

If he's found guilty, some of us will say the system worked. The prosecution met their burden of proof and the jury decided. Others won't see it that way, they will think the threat of riot worked. They can make more demands and threaten riots of those demands aren't met.

When five or six kids swarmed a store to steal and got away with it, we now have 400 swarming a mall thinking they can get away with it too.

Arm yourself and protect yourself and your family. Riots like the Rodney King Riots are only a small preview of what's to come once the Collapse happens. Pay attention and learn from the violent riots. And be prepared. Government will not always be there to save you from the bloodthirsty mobs. So save yourself. Go back and research the Rodney King riots. Also go back and research what happened in the Super Dome during the Hurricane Katrina aftermath. Humans are animals. Accept that reality, and always be prepared to protect yourself and your family.

Well said and true.. I have seed vaults to grow my own food.. weapons and ammo. Silver, lots and lots and lots of silver.. money will be worthless. I hope everyone heeds your advice. We already know libruls are too stooopid in thinking big daddy gubmint grows money on trees and has a never ending supply of it. They will be the ones acting like animals with the same attitudes of thinking they are entitled to our hard work, preparations, etc..

Yes, it's gonna get very ugly. This Warfare/Welfare State is on its last legs. People really should pay attention and learn from these violent riots. They should also learn from past Natural Disasters and their aftermaths. Look at the awful horrors that occurred in the Super Dome during Hurricane Katrina. Citizens watched their family members brutally raped and murdered by roaming mobs of savages. But like i said, those are only small previews of what's to come when the Collapse happens. People would be crazy to not be prepared.

Humans are just animals in the end. They will rape & pillage. All i can suggest, is arm yourself and protect your loved ones. But arming yourself isn't enough. You have to be prepared to survive in an all around sense. There will be food shortages, clean water will be scarce, and electricity will be almost non-existent. You have to ask yourself if you can survive that. The rabid mobs will want to take what you have. That's just the way it is. So, be prepared. And teach your family how to protect themselves as well. Children can be taught how to handle firearms and other weapons safely. Their gonna need to know how to protect themselves as well. Don't leave you and your family defenseless. That could be a deadly mistake.

Last edited:
If he's found guilty, look out for all those rabid mobs of "White-Hispanics" burning and pillaging. "White-Hispanics." That one still cracks me up. Our MSM is so corrupt. Has anyone actually ever met a "White-Hispanic" person? I mean, is Barack Obama referred to as a 'White-African American? They invented such an absurd term just to stir up racial tension. They desperately wanted the guy to be 'Evil White Man.' But guess what? He's not. He's Hispanic and always has been. All of his legal documents show him consistently listed as Hispanic. But i guess we'll see if those angry mobs of "White-Hispanics" get out there and riot if he's found guilty. Stay tuned.

I wonder how MSNBC would of treated this case if it was a "Light Skinned Black" jumping on an average black teen, the black teen shoots the light teen, light teen dies. Same scenario as what we have here.

The Zimmerman case was NEVER actually about race.

The Helter Skelter race wars scenario tends to accept the spin of the race-baiters like Sharpton and his filthy ilk. It could turn their dishonest spin into reality.

Forum List

Back