Assault by percentage of population

You don't read the news? You haven't seen the FBI stats provided about every other day by someone? Really? Crime is the lowest it has been in 20 years. Well not anymore thanks to the blm idiots and Obama attacking cops, this year will destroy all that progress.

You don't read the news? You haven't seen the FBI stats provided about every other day by someone? Really? Crime is the lowest it has been in 20 years. Well not anymore thanks to the blm idiots and Obama attacking cops, this year will destroy all that progress.

Yes i read the news sometimes. However, i asked for a current link since you made a thread and used a link thats at least a decade old. You are the one trying to prove a point.

Yes i read the news sometimes. However, i asked for a current link since you made a thread and used a link thats at least a decade old. You are the one trying to prove a point.
From 2011. Google for later statistics.

Countries Compared by Crime > Assault rate. International Statistics at NationMaster.com

From 2011. Google for later statistics.

Countries Compared by Crime > Assault rate. International Statistics at NationMaster.com
Thats a little better but i dont see the US on that list at all and is still 4 years out of date. How legit is this site? I wouldnt dare use this site as a source in any serious agenda.

Europe is being deliberately Islamized and thus there will be assaults on women and men who are non-Muslims (infidels).
Once Sharia has been implemented in Europe, the morality police will crack down on all who don't obey. When the infidels convert and obey Sharia, all will calm down. Of course, gone will be scientific advancement, non-Muslim freedoms, women's rights, et cetera, et cetera. All part of the New World Order.

Forum List

Back