Assassination prelude: Trump privately asking aides if Pence is loyal: report

Ayatollah Pence will never be president - no matter how much he kisses Trump's ass.
That's a very hateful post, comparing Pence to the ayatollah.
Yeah, even the Ayatollah wasn't that big a dick.
Yet, you can't explain to the class why Pence is so offensive to you. Go ahead, I'm very interested.
A rwnj, misogynistic, religious fanatic, warmongering, plastic-haired, stuffed shirt who runs around with his tongue right down the back of tRump's trousers.

Our first President was also a misogynistic, religious fanatic, warmongering, plastic-haired, stuffed shirt, and a slave owner. What do you think about him?
Different times. You're trying to compare apples and oranges.

That's a very hateful post, comparing Pence to the ayatollah.
Yet, you can't explain to the class why Pence is so offensive to you. Go ahead, I'm very interested.
A rwnj, misogynistic, religious fanatic, warmongering, plastic-haired, stuffed shirt who runs around with his tongue right down the back of tRump's trousers.

Our first President was also a misogynistic, religious fanatic, warmongering, plastic-haired, stuffed shirt, and a slave owner. What do you think about him?
I'm comparing two men. So it's okay for Washington to be a religious fanatic, but not for Pence?

Pence considers himself a warrior of the Christian right, both besieged & called upon to fight.

"Those who would have us ignore the battle being fought over life, marriage & religious liberty have forgotten the lessons of history...America's darkest moments came when economic arguments trumped moral principles" - Pence

I'm comparing two men. So it's okay for Washington to be a religious fanatic, but not for Pence?
Different times. You are trying to compare apples and oranges.

Did I not just mention this?

You have a double standard.

Pence is the most successful Christian supremacist in American history.

his lifelong goal, set when he was a boy, was the presidency. he has reached this feat by tying his fate to a man whose immorality has made him a living exemplar of everything Christian Conservatives hate.

Pence considers himself a warrior of the Christian right, both besieged & called upon to fight.

"Those who would have us ignore the battle being fought over life, marriage & religious liberty have forgotten the lessons of history...America's darkest moments came when economic arguments trumped moral principles" - Pence
Pence is right. Americans are engaged in a cold civil war. The godless heathens on the left are trying to take the United States. That's why there is such a battle over Supreme Court Justices. The baby killers are scared to death they're going to lose the right to murder innocent life.

You really can't understand this? These people are 200 years apart. Things were different.

his lifelong goal, set when he was a boy, was the presidency. he has reached this feat by tying his fate to a man whose immorality has made him a living exemplar of everything Christian Conservatives hate.
Making him one of the most hypocritical Christian supremacists in history?

No it’s true, I heard it from a guy who used to work at a dry cleaner. He said a maid who dropped off the shirts for the secretary of Trumps shoe shine boy told her all about. Oh yeah, it’s true and I got proof.

You really can't understand this? These people are 200 years apart. Things were different.
Yes, things were different as far as technology, but morality is still morality. Christianity is still around. War is still around. The only thing different about Pence and Washington is one was a slave owner. You can't just excuse Washington's Christianity and war mongering. Pence and Washington are both Patriots. You really didn't think before you spewed your vindictive hate on Pence, did you.

Yes, things were different as far as technology, but morality is still morality. Christianity is still around. War is still around. The only thing different about Pence and Washington is one was a slave owner. You can't just excuse Washington's Christianity and war mongering. Pence and Washington are both Patriots. You really didn't think before you spewed your vindictive hate on Pence, did you.
Christianity is a joke, morality changes all the time. Things were different.

It's not that hard kid.

Trump is the President, not a pastor. Christians know the difference between a Pastor and a President. You lefties seem to be confused about that.

Christianity is a joke, morality changes all the time. Things were different.

It's not that hard kid.
Now we're getting down to the truth. You're an anti-Christian. Morality doesn't change for Christians. That's why many Americans oppose abortion. That's why there is such a fight for every Supreme Court justice. The left will destroy a good man like Kavanaugh and others and lie about them in order to try to save their precious abortion. Idiot.

Last edited:
to put it bluntly, Trump is vulnerable to impeachment. if it happened, Pence would see the hand of God at work in his elevation to the presidency. in the meantime, he would wait & watch.

to put it bluntly, Trump is vulnerable to impeachment. if it happened, Pence would see the hand of God at work in his elevation to the presidency. in the meantime, he would wait & watch.
Another ignorant leftist that doesn't understand impeachment. Go ahead and impeach Trump. He'll still remain in office.

Another ignorant leftist that doesn't understand impeachment. Go ahead and impeach Trump. He'll still remain in office.
Mueller will impeach him. that means kicking his butt out of the White House. look at my avatar. i'm no leftist

Trump is the President, not a pastor. Christians know the difference between a Pastor and a President. You lefties seem to be confused about that.
Lol, tRump is the exact opposite of all the values you hypocrites espouse.

But that's ok, you kids only give them lip service anyway. Avowed christians and the most unchristian people I have ever met.

Forum List

Back