Assassination prelude: Trump privately asking aides if Pence is loyal: report

Anytime you see "reported" "anonymous sources" or NYTimes....roll your eyes

upload_2018-11-17_6-25-53.png

`
The far right just repeats talking points about the New York Times. I have have yet to see on this forum anyone of them prove a major story by the NYT is a lie. Fact is, I have yet to see any one of them substantiate a claim for that matter. Still, it is entertaining in a mundane way.
`

Trump administration, an international joke.

Trump is asking his administration if they consider Pence loyal. This presages a political assassination of Mike Pence.

It appears that Nikki Haley the UN shrew is being tapped. She is a totally corrupt Trump stooge.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/417135-trump-privately-asking-aides-...

Quote:Trump privately asking aides if Pence is loyal: report
BY CHRIS MILLS RODRIGO - 11/16/18 01:11 PM EST 822

President Trump has privately asked aides about his vice president Mike Pence's loyalty, The New York Times reported Friday.

Trump reportedly questioned Pence's allegiance so many times that many of his advisers are alarmed, as those kinds of inquiries tend to indicate that he is irritated with someone.

According to the Times, most people within the White House have been supportive of Pence when asked, but some of Trump's outside advisers have suggested that the vice president may have used up his utility.

Trump has reportedly not made it clear whether he is seriously considering a 2020 ticket change or whether he is simply trying to get advisers' opinions before the campaign begins.

The Times noted that some outside advisers have suggested outgoing United States Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley as a potential replacement for Pence. Trump praised Haley when she announced her intentions to leave her post at the U.N. in October.

At a press conference earlier this month, Trump asked Pence to be his 2020 running mate in an impromptu exchange.

"Well I haven’t asked him, but I hope so," Trump said.

"Mike, will you be my running mate?" he added, calling on Pence to stand up.

The vice president nodded his head in affirmation as some White House staff in the room applauded.

It is not clear if this was an official announcement that the two would run together again.

A representative from the White House did not immediately respond to The Hill's request for comment. Deputy press secretary Hogan Gidley told the Hill that Trump “absolutely supports the vice president and thinks he’s doing an incredible job helping to carry out the mission and policies of this administration.”

Didn’t Eric Holder express loyalty to President Obama? Why do you liberals act like this is some odd thing that’s never been done before?

Eric Holder: 'I'm still the president's wingman'

`
The far right just repeats talking points about the New York Times. I have have yet to see on this forum anyone of them prove a major story by the NYT is a lie. Fact is, I have yet to see any one of them substantiate a claim for that matter. Still, it is entertaining in a mundane way.
`

They did report that Obama had Trump under surveillance

Trump is asking his administration if they consider Pence loyal. This presages a political assassination of Mike Pence.

It appears that Nikki Haley the UN shrew is being tapped. She is a totally corrupt Trump stooge.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/417135-trump-privately-asking-aides-...

President Trump has privately asked aides about his vice president Mike Pence's loyalty, The New York Times reported Friday.

Trump reportedly questioned Pence's allegiance so many times that many of his advisers are alarmed, as those kinds of inquiries tend to indicate that he is irritated with someone.

According to the Times, most people within the White House have been supportive of Pence when asked, but some of Trump's outside advisers have suggested that the vice president may have used up his utility.

Trump has reportedly not made it clear whether he is seriously considering a 2020 ticket change or whether he is simply trying to get advisers' opinions before the campaign begins.

The Times noted that some outside advisers have suggested outgoing United States Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley as a potential replacement for Pence. Trump praised Haley when she announced her intentions to leave her post at the U.N. in October.

At a press conference earlier this month, Trump asked Pence to be his 2020 running mate in an impromptu exchange.

The vice president nodded his head in affirmation as some White House staff in the room applauded.

It is not clear if this was an official announcement that the two would run together again.

A representative from the White House did not immediately respond to The Hill's request for comment. Deputy press secretary Hogan Gidley told the Hill that Trump “absolutely supports the vice president and thinks he’s doing an incredible job helping to carry out the mission and policies of this administration.”

Didn’t Eric Holder express loyalty to President Obama? Why do you liberals act like this is some odd thing that’s never been done before?

Eric Holder: 'I'm still the president's wingman'
They're poor sports and poor losers. They're the little kid that took his ball and went home when his team lost. They're the little brat that sat in the back of the class and threw spit balls at the smart kids. They're losers.

Ayatollah Pence will never be president - no matter how much he kisses Trump's ass.
That's a very hateful post, comparing Pence to the ayatollah.
Yeah, even the Ayatollah wasn't that big a dick.
Yet, you can't explain to the class why Pence is so offensive to you. Go ahead, I'm very interested.
A rwnj, misogynistic, religious fanatic, warmongering, plastic-haired, stuffed shirt who runs around with his tongue right down the back of tRump's trousers?

What's not to like?

Ludicrous , Pence is so religous he can literally sit at the right hand of God, Trump is merely worried he'll ascend onto heaven , and his office will simply be empty some day.....

~S~

Trump is asking his administration if they consider Pence loyal.

The Mechanic and Panther will be reassigning their objective to each other's butt after this report.

It appears that Nikki Haley the UN shrew is being tapped.

What a moron you are, where the fuck does this suggest assassination or is assassination just your Trump Derangement Syndrome Wet Dream?
Character assassination...in the OP.

Ayatollah Pence will never be president - no matter how much he kisses Trump's ass.
That's a very hateful post, comparing Pence to the ayatollah.
Yeah, even the Ayatollah wasn't that big a dick.
Yet, you can't explain to the class why Pence is so offensive to you. Go ahead, I'm very interested.
A rwnj, misogynistic, religious fanatic, warmongering, plastic-haired, stuffed shirt who runs around with his tongue right down the back of tRump's trousers.

Our first President was also a misogynistic, religious fanatic, warmongering, plastic-haired, stuffed shirt, and a slave owner. What do you think about him?

Pence strikes the humility pose, brow furrowed, mouth downturned, eyes focused on some distant point, as he stands behind Trump.

for decades, Pence has presented himself as a humble servant who could be entrusted with power because at heart he was a mild-mannered midwesterner, like Calvin Coolidge was a mild-mannered New Englander.

Friends and foes alike say Pence's major character trait is his extreme niceness.

Forum List

Back