Assassination prelude: Trump privately asking aides if Pence is loyal: report

to put it bluntly, Trump is vulnerable to impeachment. if it happened, Pence would see the hand of God at work in his elevation to the presidency. in the meantime, he would wait & watch.
Another ignorant leftist that doesn't understand impeachment. Go ahead and impeach Trump. He'll still remain in office.
Mueller will impeach him. that means kicking his butt out of the White House. look at my avatar. i'm no leftist
No, Mueller can't impeach Trump. The House of Representatives impeaches. Impeachment doesn't equate to removal from office. Bill Clinton was impeached, yet remained in office. Do you know why? You may not be a leftist, but you're ignorant of how our government works.

Pence is the most successful Christian supremacist in American history.

his lifelong goal, set when he was a boy, was the presidency. he has reached this feat by tying his fate to a man whose immorality has made him a living exemplar of everything Christian Conservatives hate.
Making him one of the most hypocritical Christian supremacists in history?
Trump is the President, not a pastor. Christians know the difference between a Pastor and a President. You lefties seem to be confused about that.
Lol, tRump is the exact opposite of all the values you hypocrites espouse.

But that's ok, you kids only give them lip service anyway. Avowed christians and the most unchristian people I have ever met.
If I had a dollar every time some ignorant godless heathen leftist called a Christian a "hypocrite", I'd be wealthy beyond Bill Gates. Don't you have something new?

to put it bluntly, Trump is vulnerable to impeachment. if it happened, Pence would see the hand of God at work in his elevation to the presidency. in the meantime, he would wait & watch.
Another ignorant leftist that doesn't understand impeachment. Go ahead and impeach Trump. He'll still remain in office.
Mueller will impeach him. that means kicking his butt out of the White House. look at my avatar. i'm no leftist
No, Mueller can't impeach Trump. The House of Representatives impeaches. Impeachment doesn't equate to removal from office. Bill Clinton was impeached, yet remained in office. Do you know why? You may not be a leftist, but you're ignorant of how our government works.
Trump will not serve 8 years. or 4 years. or 3 years. deal with it. DEAL WITH IT.

Trump will not serve 8 years. or 4 years. or 3 years. deal with it. DEAL WITH IT.
You're ignorant. Deal with that.

Here, this may help...dumbass.
trump best chance to be president - Bing video

Different times. You are trying to compare apples and oranges.

Did I not just mention this?
You have a double standard.
You really can't understand this? These people are 200 years apart. Things were different.
Yes, things were different as far as technology, but morality is still morality. Christianity is still around. War is still around. The only thing different about Pence and Washington is one was a slave owner. You can't just excuse Washington's Christianity and war mongering. Pence and Washington are both Patriots. You really didn't think before you spewed your vindictive hate on Pence, did you.
Christianity is a joke, morality changes all the time. Things were different.

It's not that hard kid.
Now we're getting down to the truth. You're an anti-Christian. Morality doesn't change for Christians. That's why many Americans oppose abortion. That's why there is such a fight for every Supreme Court justice. The left will destroy a good man like Kavanaugh and others and lie about them in order to try to save their precious abortion. Idiot.
Lol, I'm anti-hypocrit.

amid the turmoil caused by a record number of firings & resignations, Pence proves to be as unflappable as a monument. he has behaved like a regent charged with humoring a temperamental boy king!

Trump administration, an international joke.

Trump is asking his administration if they consider Pence loyal.

The Mechanic and Panther will be reassigning their objective to each other's butt after this report.

It appears that Nikki Haley the UN shrew is being tapped.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/417135-trump-privately-asking-aides-...

Quote:Trump privately asking aides if Pence is loyal: report
BY CHRIS MILLS RODRIGO - 11/16/18 01:11 PM EST 822

President Trump has privately asked aides about his vice president Mike Pence's loyalty, The New York Times reported Friday.

Trump reportedly questioned Pence's allegiance so many times that many of his advisers are alarmed, as those kinds of inquiries tend to indicate that he is irritated with someone.

According to the Times, most people within the White House have been supportive of Pence when asked, but some of Trump's outside advisers have suggested that the vice president may have used up his utility.

Trump has reportedly not made it clear whether he is seriously considering a 2020 ticket change or whether he is simply trying to get advisers' opinions before the campaign begins.

The Times noted that some outside advisers have suggested outgoing United States Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley as a potential replacement for Pence. Trump praised Haley when she announced her intentions to leave her post at the U.N. in October.

At a press conference earlier this month, Trump asked Pence to be his 2020 running mate in an impromptu exchange.

"Well I haven’t asked him, but I hope so," Trump said.

"Mike, will you be my running mate?" he added, calling on Pence to stand up.

The vice president nodded his head in affirmation as some White House staff in the room applauded.

It is not clear if this was an official announcement that the two would run together again.

A representative from the White House did not immediately respond to The Hill's request for comment. Deputy press secretary Hogan Gidley told the Hill that Trump “absolutely supports the vice president and thinks he’s doing an incredible job helping to carry out the mission and policies of this administration.”
Fake news

Trump has reason to fear his vice president. Pence is well known for being a Christian, a Conservative and a Republican in that order priority. Unless someone's not putting loyalty to Trump first, they should update their CV.

Pence has one major public assignment: admiring Donald Trump. how hard can it be to not fuck it up. and yet he has!
You have a double standard.
You really can't understand this? These people are 200 years apart. Things were different.
Yes, things were different as far as technology, but morality is still morality. Christianity is still around. War is still around. The only thing different about Pence and Washington is one was a slave owner. You can't just excuse Washington's Christianity and war mongering. Pence and Washington are both Patriots. You really didn't think before you spewed your vindictive hate on Pence, did you.
Christianity is a joke, morality changes all the time. Things were different.

It's not that hard kid.
Now we're getting down to the truth. You're an anti-Christian. Morality doesn't change for Christians. That's why many Americans oppose abortion. That's why there is such a fight for every Supreme Court justice. The left will destroy a good man like Kavanaugh and others and lie about them in order to try to save their precious abortion. Idiot.
Lol, I'm anti-hypocrit.
Of course, and every bible-believing Christian is a hypocrite in your eyes.

The Mechanic and Panther will be reassigning their objective to each other's butt after this report.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/417135-trump-privately-asking-aides-...

President Trump has privately asked aides about his vice president Mike Pence's loyalty, The New York Times reported Friday.

Trump reportedly questioned Pence's allegiance so many times that many of his advisers are alarmed, as those kinds of inquiries tend to indicate that he is irritated with someone.

According to the Times, most people within the White House have been supportive of Pence when asked, but some of Trump's outside advisers have suggested that the vice president may have used up his utility.

Trump has reportedly not made it clear whether he is seriously considering a 2020 ticket change or whether he is simply trying to get advisers' opinions before the campaign begins.

The Times noted that some outside advisers have suggested outgoing United States Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley as a potential replacement for Pence. Trump praised Haley when she announced her intentions to leave her post at the U.N. in October.

At a press conference earlier this month, Trump asked Pence to be his 2020 running mate in an impromptu exchange.

The vice president nodded his head in affirmation as some White House staff in the room applauded.

It is not clear if this was an official announcement that the two would run together again.

A representative from the White House did not immediately respond to The Hill's request for comment. Deputy press secretary Hogan Gidley told the Hill that Trump “absolutely supports the vice president and thinks he’s doing an incredible job helping to carry out the mission and policies of this administration.”
Fake news

Trump has reason to fear his vice president. Pence is well known for being a Christian, a Conservative and a Republican in that order priority. Unless someone's not putting loyalty to Trump first, they should update their CV.
Reality doesn't agree with your assessment. Trump asked Pence to be his running mate in 2020.

as Trump bellows and brays, Pence massages his ego in way so undignified that it is at once comic and sad

Fake news

Reality doesn't agree with your assessment. Trump asked Pence to be his running mate in 2020.

Reality doesn't support your claim. Trump cannot be trusted, his words mean nothing and yet have consequences - almost universally destructive.

All these reports draw a picture of our President surrounded by folks he isn't sure he can trust. He is routinely firing those who have disappointed him. He can't stop the gossips and the leaks in the WH, which reports every time he sneezes.

Maybe he'll wake up one of these fine mornings and say FUCK IT. I'M DONE.

The man made a lot of sacrifices to take this job. It's not going at all the way he expected. Narcissists have very tender feelings underneath the tantrums. I sometimes wonder if he'd just quit.

Fake news

Reality doesn't support your claim. Trump cannot be trusted, his words mean nothing and yet have consequences - almost universally destructive.
Your post is nothing but personal opinion. I live in reality.

All these reports draw a picture of our President surrounded by folks he isn't sure he can trust. He is routinely firing those who have disappointed him. He can't stop the gossips and the leaks in the WH, which reports every time he sneezes.

Maybe he'll wake up one of these fine mornings and say FUCK IT. I'M DONE.

The man made a lot of sacrifices to take this job. It's not going at all the way he expected. Narcissists have very tender feelings underneath the tantrums. I sometimes wonder if he'd just quit.
Nice propaganda. You remind me of Tokyo Rose.

All these reports draw a picture of our President surrounded by folks he isn't sure he can trust.
Correct, which is the byproduct of Trump's concept of "trust", which consists completely of a measurement of a degree of personal loyalty to himself. He is unfit for office.

Forum List

Back