Assassination prelude: Trump privately asking aides if Pence is loyal: report

Denizen

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2018
Trump administration, an international joke.

Trump is asking his administration if they consider Pence loyal. This presages a political assassination of Mike Pence.

It appears that Nikki Haley the UN shrew is being tapped. She is a totally corrupt Trump stooge.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/417135-trump-privately-asking-aides-...

Quote:Trump privately asking aides if Pence is loyal: report
BY CHRIS MILLS RODRIGO - 11/16/18 01:11 PM EST 822

President Trump has privately asked aides about his vice president Mike Pence's loyalty, The New York Times reported Friday.

Trump reportedly questioned Pence's allegiance so many times that many of his advisers are alarmed, as those kinds of inquiries tend to indicate that he is irritated with someone.

According to the Times, most people within the White House have been supportive of Pence when asked, but some of Trump's outside advisers have suggested that the vice president may have used up his utility.

Trump has reportedly not made it clear whether he is seriously considering a 2020 ticket change or whether he is simply trying to get advisers' opinions before the campaign begins.

The Times noted that some outside advisers have suggested outgoing United States Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley as a potential replacement for Pence. Trump praised Haley when she announced her intentions to leave her post at the U.N. in October.

At a press conference earlier this month, Trump asked Pence to be his 2020 running mate in an impromptu exchange.

"Well I haven’t asked him, but I hope so," Trump said.

"Mike, will you be my running mate?" he added, calling on Pence to stand up.

The vice president nodded his head in affirmation as some White House staff in the room applauded.

It is not clear if this was an official announcement that the two would run together again.

A representative from the White House did not immediately respond to The Hill's request for comment. Deputy press secretary Hogan Gidley told the Hill that Trump “absolutely supports the vice president and thinks he’s doing an incredible job helping to carry out the mission and policies of this administration.”

Last edited:

Trump is asking his administration if they consider Pence loyal.

The Mechanic and Panther will be reassigning their objective to each other's butt after this report.

It appears that Nikki Haley the UN shrew is being tapped.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/417135-trump-privately-asking-aides-...

President Trump has privately asked aides about his vice president Mike Pence's loyalty, The New York Times reported Friday.

Trump reportedly questioned Pence's allegiance so many times that many of his advisers are alarmed, as those kinds of inquiries tend to indicate that he is irritated with someone.

According to the Times, most people within the White House have been supportive of Pence when asked, but some of Trump's outside advisers have suggested that the vice president may have used up his utility.

Trump has reportedly not made it clear whether he is seriously considering a 2020 ticket change or whether he is simply trying to get advisers' opinions before the campaign begins.

The Times noted that some outside advisers have suggested outgoing United States Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley as a potential replacement for Pence. Trump praised Haley when she announced her intentions to leave her post at the U.N. in October.

At a press conference earlier this month, Trump asked Pence to be his 2020 running mate in an impromptu exchange.

The vice president nodded his head in affirmation as some White House staff in the room applauded.

It is not clear if this was an official announcement that the two would run together again.

A representative from the White House did not immediately respond to The Hill's request for comment. Deputy press secretary Hogan Gidley told the Hill that Trump “absolutely supports the vice president and thinks he’s doing an incredible job helping to carry out the mission and policies of this administration.”
Fake news

The Mechanic and Panther will be reassigning their objective to each other's butt after this report.

What a moron you are, where the fuck does this suggest assassination or is assassination just your Trump Derangement Syndrome Wet Dream?

Anytime you see "reported" "anonymous sources" or NYTimes....roll your eyes

The OP is of course one of those Leftists that has an IQ of 240 or whatever :rolleyes-41:
Sassy you know in Venezuela they have no toilet paper and now are using The New York Times :smoke:

th

Jesus Christ.

Trump wants Haley on the 2020 ticket rather than running against him in a primary.

This is shocking to you idiots?

R-E-T-A-R-D. What else can the left try to come up with. Maybe Melania was seen nude at a Fashion shoot 20 years ago I'd be interested in that! You have to show me the pictures though. Much better than Trump wants to assassinate his VP. Again R-E-T-A-R-D

Fake news

Where would you like the Mike Pence political cadaver delivered?

Mike Pence has gone full passion on Trump's anus, but that may not save him.

This is from the NY Times. That makes it suspect.

The Times needs Trump. He should go into hiding for 6 weeks and say nothing publicly, No news conferences no comments on Foreign affairs economy immigration taxes healthcare complete radio silence. BYE, BYE, NYT

Fake news

Mike Pence is dead? Fake news

Fake news

Maybe unlike Liberal Lifetime Politicians who thrive on power he just wants to serve his country as VP and go home. This Country really needs Term limits in Congress and Senate. Brand new blood every 6 years. Nobody gets to serve more than 1 term President included . Eliminate career Politicians and a lot of problems in the system go away.

Forum List

Back