Assassination prelude: Trump privately asking aides if Pence is loyal: report

Trump administration, an international joke.

Trump is asking his administration if they consider Pence loyal.

The Mechanic and Panther will be reassigning their objective to each other's butt after this report.

It appears that Nikki Haley the UN shrew is being tapped.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/417135-trump-privately-asking-aides-...

Quote:Trump privately asking aides if Pence is loyal: report
BY CHRIS MILLS RODRIGO - 11/16/18 01:11 PM EST 822

President Trump has privately asked aides about his vice president Mike Pence's loyalty, The New York Times reported Friday.

Trump reportedly questioned Pence's allegiance so many times that many of his advisers are alarmed, as those kinds of inquiries tend to indicate that he is irritated with someone.

According to the Times, most people within the White House have been supportive of Pence when asked, but some of Trump's outside advisers have suggested that the vice president may have used up his utility.

Trump has reportedly not made it clear whether he is seriously considering a 2020 ticket change or whether he is simply trying to get advisers' opinions before the campaign begins.

The Times noted that some outside advisers have suggested outgoing United States Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley as a potential replacement for Pence. Trump praised Haley when she announced her intentions to leave her post at the U.N. in October.

At a press conference earlier this month, Trump asked Pence to be his 2020 running mate in an impromptu exchange.

"Well I haven’t asked him, but I hope so," Trump said.

"Mike, will you be my running mate?" he added, calling on Pence to stand up.

The vice president nodded his head in affirmation as some White House staff in the room applauded.

It is not clear if this was an official announcement that the two would run together again.

A representative from the White House did not immediately respond to The Hill's request for comment. Deputy press secretary Hogan Gidley told the Hill that Trump “absolutely supports the vice president and thinks he’s doing an incredible job helping to carry out the mission and policies of this administration.”
Fake news

Trump has reason to fear his vice president. Pence is well known for being a Christian, a Conservative and a Republican in that order priority. Unless someone's not putting loyalty to Trump first, they should update their CV.

Reality doesn't agree with your assessment. Trump asked Pence to be his running mate in 2020.

Reality doesn't support your claim. Trump cannot be trusted, his words mean nothing and yet have consequences - almost universally destructive.

Your post is nothing but personal opinion. I live in reality.

"Trump cannot be trusted, his words mean nothing" is not only my opinion, it is the opinion of every one, right or left, who watches and listens to him.

Example: What happened to the middle class 10% tax cut he promised would be done before the election? Why was the fear mongering for the invasion on our Southern Boarder not been heard from Trump since the election? How come the fence has not been paid for my Mexico? Where is that promise to spend one trillion dollars on our nations infrastructure? What happen to his promise to spend time off the golf course and in the White House?

Fake news

Trump has reason to fear his vice president. Pence is well known for being a Christian, a Conservative and a Republican in that order priority. Unless someone's not putting loyalty to Trump first, they should update their CV.

Reality doesn't agree with your assessment. Trump asked Pence to be his running mate in 2020.

Reality doesn't support your claim. Trump cannot be trusted, his words mean nothing and yet have consequences - almost universally destructive.

"Trump cannot be trusted, his words mean nothing" is not only my opinion, it is the opinion of every one, right or left, who watches and listens to him.

Example: What happened to the middle class 10% tax cut he promised would be done before the election? Why was the fear mongering for the invasion on our Southern Boarder not been heard from Trump since the election? How come the fence has not been paid for my Mexico? Where is that promise to spend one trillion dollars on our nations infrastructure? What happen to his promise to spend time off the golf course and in the White House?
Yet, Trump draws more people to his rallies than anyone else, right or left. How do you explain that?

Yet, Trump draws more people to his rallies than anyone else, right or left. How do you explain that?
Because he appeals to the worst in people, and because he makes dumb people feel smart.

Got any other softball questions?
So all those large crowds at the Obama rallies in 2008 were there because Obama appeals to the worst in people and because Obama made dumb people feel smart.

Because he appeals to the worst in people, and because he makes dumb people feel smart.

So all those large crowds at the Obama rallies in 2008 were there because Obama appeals to the worst in people and because Obama made dumb people feel smart.
Well, you just demonstrated either really poor logic or, more likely, playing stupid and being dishonest. You asked why Trump gets large crowds, not why large crowds gather. You're not doing your credibility any favors with this childish behavior.

Well, you just demonstrated either really poor logic or, more likely, playing stupid and being dishonest. You asked why Trump gets large crowds, not why large crowds gather. You're not doing your credibility any favors with this childish behavior.

Half of the US Population is below average in intelligence.

Oh, go fuck yourself. Sell that crap to some naïve college kid.

Half of the US Population is below average in intelligence.
Well, we can thank our Federal government run education system for that. Time to dissolve the Department of indoctrination and return control of education to the local communities.

...and then the little fit. Poor baby asked a question and then didn't like the answer. Maybe you're a bit too thin skinned for a public discussion board...

Trump administration, an international joke.

Trump is asking his administration if they consider Pence loyal. This presages a political assassination of Mike Pence.

It appears that Nikki Haley the UN shrew is being tapped. She is a totally corrupt Trump stooge.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/417135-trump-privately-asking-aides-...

Quote:Trump privately asking aides if Pence is loyal: report
BY CHRIS MILLS RODRIGO - 11/16/18 01:11 PM EST 822

President Trump has privately asked aides about his vice president Mike Pence's loyalty, The New York Times reported Friday.

Trump reportedly questioned Pence's allegiance so many times that many of his advisers are alarmed, as those kinds of inquiries tend to indicate that he is irritated with someone.

According to the Times, most people within the White House have been supportive of Pence when asked, but some of Trump's outside advisers have suggested that the vice president may have used up his utility.

Trump has reportedly not made it clear whether he is seriously considering a 2020 ticket change or whether he is simply trying to get advisers' opinions before the campaign begins.

The Times noted that some outside advisers have suggested outgoing United States Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley as a potential replacement for Pence. Trump praised Haley when she announced her intentions to leave her post at the U.N. in October.

At a press conference earlier this month, Trump asked Pence to be his 2020 running mate in an impromptu exchange.

"Well I haven’t asked him, but I hope so," Trump said.

"Mike, will you be my running mate?" he added, calling on Pence to stand up.

The vice president nodded his head in affirmation as some White House staff in the room applauded.

It is not clear if this was an official announcement that the two would run together again.

A representative from the White House did not immediately respond to The Hill's request for comment. Deputy press secretary Hogan Gidley told the Hill that Trump “absolutely supports the vice president and thinks he’s doing an incredible job helping to carry out the mission and policies of this administration.”

Assassination?
What a stupid thing to say.

...and then the little fit. Poor baby asked a question and then didn't like the answer. Maybe you're a bit too thin skinned for a public discussion board...
Oh, you poor pitiful creature. Trump is the President and you're having a meltdown right in front of everyone. Poor baby. See, I can also play that game. You have nothing new. I've dealt with ignorant losers like you on forums for years. Same old game.

Pence is making the ultimate sacrifice (his dignity!) in order to keep Trump's agenda from veering into the fever swamps of nationalism. Carville & Begala observed that "you never stand so tall as when you stoop to kiss an ass". in that case, Pence is a giant among men.

Pence is making the ultimate sacrifice (his dignity!) in order to keep Trump's agenda from veering into the fever swamps of nationalism. Carville & Begala observed that "you never stand so tall as when you stoop to kiss an ass". in that case, Pence is a giant among men.

Carville and Begala?
Both hyper partisan pieces of shit.

Funny stuff, quoting a couple of low-life democrat fixers like Carville and Begala. Too funny.

as 1 of Pence's aides explained, Pence actually believed he could bring Trump to Jesus, and like Jesus, he was willing to do whatever was necessary to save Trump's soul!

Apparently the Great Orange Blotus is under the stupid impression that he can fire his Vice President.

Sorry stupid. No. You can choose another in two years but that's all you can do dumbass

So trump is worried about Pence’s loyalty because he is going to be assasinated? This makes zero sense. If, God forbid, some leftist nut job takes out the President why would he care whether Pence was loyal? Wouldn’t the more logical move be to stop assasination attempts?

Forum List

Back