Assassination attempt already occured against Trump

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Only we did not hear about this.

Donald Trump assassination attempt by ISIS operatives was foiled by Secret Service last year

I never heard about this.I never once saw ANYBODY here talk about this.This was obviously hushed up and not covered by the lamestream media because I never once heard a single person mention this to me where i live or on this site for that matter.

Many of us here have been saying all along the deep state will try and kill him off because he is not part of the establishment that Obama and Bush both are. They have already tried once. Love how they are lying here saying oswald killed kennedy STILL defending the magic bullet theory. :cuckoo:everyone knows he was killed by the deep state the fact he was not part of the establishment either. and everyone knows ISIS is funded by our corrupt government.

The Donald was smart and learned from kennedy,to use his OWN people for his secret service protection,knowing his own people,wont violate all secret service protection protocals.:2up:

Is that what you think this article says? They say assassination attempt but all it really seems to be is some dummy talking shit online. If there was a well developed plan this article says nothing about it.

Is that what you think this article says? They say assassination attempt but all it really seems to be is some dummy talking shit online. If there was a well developed plan this article says nothing about it.

what about this part here where it says -the planned killing? It sounds like some people plotting against him to me.

The planned killing was previously kept under wraps until National Geographic disclosed it during Sunday’s two-hour television special about the Secret Service, United States Secret Service: On the Front Line.

what about this part here where it says -the planned killing? It sounds like some people plotting against him to me.

The planned killing was previously kept under wraps until National Geographic disclosed it during Sunday’s two-hour television special about the Secret Service, United States Secret Service: On the Front Line.
Assassination attempt implies a plan existed and was underway but the article says nothing about weapons or explosives seized or anything at all. Even if this guy was plotting something there are no details as to what the plot was. There is something fishy about this that has nothing to with a fantastical "deep state" and everything with a news outlet sensationalizing the fairly routine occurrence of an internet troll going too far in his comments.

Donald Trump assassination attempt by ISIS operatives was foiled by Secret Service last year

I never heard about this.I never once saw ANYBODY here talk about this.This was obviously hushed up and not covered by the lamestream media because I never once heard a single person mention this to me where i live or on this site for that matter.

Many of us here have been saying all along the deep state will try and kill him off because he is not part of the establishment that Obama and Bush both are. They have already tried once. Love how they are lying here saying oswald killed kennedy STILL defending the magic bullet theory. :cuckoo:everyone knows he was killed by the deep state the fact he was not part of the establishment either. and everyone knows ISIS is funded by our corrupt government.

The Donald was smart and learned from kennedy,to use his OWN people for his secret service protection,knowing his own people,wont violate all secret service protection protocals.:2up:
They never tried to murder Obama for reasons we all know.

They never tried to murder Obama for reasons we all know.

Which seems strange to me. The only people Muslims hate more than anyone else, are other Muslims. They sure are killing the hell out of each other, eh?

Thats even more disturbing than this one. That part in that article about Rosie O'donnel cannot be correct cause she is a 9/11 truther.at least was for a long time,if not know,then she was threatend obviously.

So the Deep State is ISIS? Please put the meth pipe down.

Thats even more disturbing than this one. That part in that article about Rosie O'donnel cannot be correct cause she is a 9/11 truther.at least was for a long time,if not know,then she was threatend obviously.
The only thing disturbing about that article is how little information it actually contains.

Having a border is a dangerous game. That's where their child shipments come from. They are pissed.

So the Deep State is ISIS? Please put the meth pipe down.

Remnants of the deep state as well as Obama and Hillary are who enabled ISIS in the first place. Whether or not they knew what they were doing is debatable, but the Islamic State sprung up as a result of the last administration's incompetence. Remember the "Arab Spring" Obama kept fawning over?

And President Trump eliminated them, just as he wiped out Obama's "legacy."

The only thing disturbing about that article is how little information it actually contains.

The internet's a big free place where you can find much more on it if you're so inclined, faggot.

Yeah, they have to shoot the president for you to take is seriously.
No, I read things critically and carefully that's all. There is really nothing of note in that article. The secret service has conversations with internet trolls running their mouths all the time. Nearly every time there are no arrests made and we never hear about it.

Forum List

Back