As the train wreck disaster continues to evolve, will the President fire Pete Buttedgeedge ?

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Once you have hired a Token, you can't fire them unless they screw your daughter or something comparable. He may talk Pete into resigning, but Biden won't fire him.

Which begs the question, why fire him? He is being blamed for all sorts of shit that it totally outside his control (Southwest airlines, railroads, etc.).

Biden needs to FIRST fire the VP, then fire himself. But I don't see that happening.

It continues to give me pleasure to watch you RWI's bitch about "Everything" on a daily basis.

I heard there was a bus crash yesterday.
Where is Pete?
Oh the outrage.

The company that owns the train that derailed visited Palestine, Oh, spending a whole day surveying the damage, investigating the current and future impact on environment and community, and talking to the citizens.

Former President Trump announced he is hoibg to visit.

Sect of Transportation Buttigieg, however, is treating Palestine the way VP Harris and President Biden treated / treats the Open SW Border - refusing to go himself until it is absolutely necessartly / until forced to do so.

:(

I say mayor Pete deserves to get fired.

I also say that the problems from the explosion, fire, noxious smoke and chemical spill in that East Palestine train derailment will be shown to be much worse than the Admin is currently admitting.

Will Biden fire the Secretary of TRANSportation?

The train wreck is on Norfolk Southern, and the track owner, not the administration.

Those residents at the briefings aren't asking about Pete.

As the train wreck disaster continues to evolve, will the President fire Pete Buttedgeedge ?

No.

But he wants to sniff and grope him.
1676848301999.png

1676848432372.png

"Looks like the toxic cloud from Ohio has reached Canada

People are seeing chemical rainbows in the melted snow

This is now an international ecological disaster caused by corrupt government officials hoping nobody would notice"

The train wreck is on Norfolk Southern, and the track owner, not the administration.
I’m sure the train owner has some culpability. Not so sure about the track owner. I’m interested in your thesis though. Why is it (in your estimation) that the Administration doesn’t bear some blame, exactly?
I don’t care who they are asking about. Many of the rest of us are asking about Mayor Pete in his role as the Brandon Administration’s Secretary of Transportation.

Also, why isn’t this a major FEMA concern?

by the standards Progressives set up about themselves this is not good. April Ryan and Jim Acosta and all the rest said Progs were the creme de la creme. Trump is crass. This whole administration is inept, incompetent and at times just plain stupid. Joe is in Poland with his globalist friends and showing his love for Ukraine. While he despises the people in East Palestine, Ohio. This also tell us about what Hazmat is and is not. Cause we spent hundreds of billions of dollars and even trillions with the EPA involved and used old ways to deal with the environmental damage after the train accident.

Let's not forget the other things that he took no responsibility for:

Airline flight cancelation woes X 2

Port unloading backlogs

FAA grounding glitch which caused 1,300 flights to be canceled and another 9,500 to be delayed.

Two month "maternity" leave.

Left the county on vacation during the Railroad worker's strike talks.

Blah, Tater needed another diversity hire for his Cabinet, and Buttigieg checked the “LGBT” box.

Forum List

Back