Is Pot Hole Pete on maternity leave again?

Perhaps your media masters
I have no media masters but maybe you do.

didn't post these types of articles? I wonder why?
Maybe because Pete ought be giving live pressers on TV that everyone can see and not on Tweets that many do not see? And what took him so long? Too much bad press asking where the hell he was? But then, if Pete is tweeting on the subject, that kinda burns all your theories on DeWine and state's rights! And isn't it just a little bit funny that the gov's EPA can't find any VCM yet all these animals are dead?

I have no media masters but maybe you do.

Maybe because Pete ought be giving live pressers on TV that everyone can see and not on Tweets that many do not see? And what took him so long? Too much bad press asking where the hell he was? But then, if Pete is tweeting on the subject, that kinda burns all your theories on DeWine and state's rights! And isn't it just a little bit funny that the gov's EPA can't find any VCM yet all these animals are dead?
Thanks for moving the goal posts.

So long? The article said they were onsite within hours.

The tweets didn't blow any theory. I'm sure if Dewine doesn't want them there, he can tell them to leave? Maybe? Maybe it is within jurisdiction of some agency's if the railroad is considered federal transporting? I'm no expert.

Good questions I think.

Does anyone know?

Thanks for moving the goal posts.
Which ones? The ones you cannot answer?

So long? The article said they were onsite within hours.
Who? The fed which you said DeWine had not asked for and did not need?

The tweets didn't blow any theory.
Completely beside the point.

I'm sure if Dewine doesn't want them there, he can tell them to leave?
Really? Has anyone ever succeeded in that?

Which ones? The ones you cannot answer?

The goal posts to where you shift from Pete not doing anything to Pete should be on live tv.

Who? The fed which you said DeWine had not asked for and did not need?

You didn't read post 60?

Completely beside the point.

The governor not asking for fed help while you complain about the lack of fed help is beside the point? I suppose it is if your only interest is partison finger pointing.

Really? Has anyone ever succeeded in that?
I don't know. Has he asked them to leave?

The goal posts to where you shift from Pete not doing anything to Pete should be on live tv.
That isn't moving any goal post you yutz! Buttigieg STILL isn't doing anything and he SHOULD be on live TV!

The governor not asking for fed help
Better check your alerts, cupcake. DeWine has been told to go fuck himself by your savior. Mike is on his own. No soup for the people of Ohio.

That isn't moving any goal post you yutz! Buttigieg STILL isn't doing anything and he SHOULD be on live TV!

Better check your alerts, cupcake. DeWine has been told to go fuck himself by your savior. Mike is on his own. No soup for the people of Ohio.
The link I provided shows what he has been doing. Why do you insist on saying he isn't doing anything? Where are you getting your information that he isn't doing anything?

If by savior, you mean anyone that can beat traitor Trump, them yes, he was savior.

Please show me the link where dewine asked for for federal assistance and they no.

The link I provided shows what he has been doing. Why do you insist on saying he isn't doing anything? Where are you getting your information that he isn't doing anything?
YOU. YOU said that he was not needed, not involved, nor even should be. What's wrong, you have brain damage and memory blackouts too? DO YOU NEED ME TO PUT YOUR OWN POSTS AND COMMENTS BACK UP ON HERE TO HELP YOU REMEMBER?

Please show me the link where dewine asked for for federal assistance and they no.
Moron, there is a whole thread about it going on here right now where the fed has been contacted and told DeWine no! DON'T YOU EVEN FOLLOW THE THREADS HERE? How can you debate a topic when you can't even remember your own zig-zag claims weaving about nor even are up on current details?

Just what the hell are you doing here anyway?

YOU. YOU said that he was not needed, not involved, nor even should be. What's wrong, you have brain damage and memory blackouts too? DO YOU NEED ME TO PUT YOUR OWN POSTS AND COMMENTS BACK UP ON HERE TO HELP YOU REMEMBER?

That news was made available around the same time as my posts, I didn't know.

FFS. Calm down.

Moron, there is a whole thread about it going on here right now where the fed has been contacted and told DeWine no! DON'T YOU EVEN FOLLOW THE THREADS HERE? How can you debate a topic when you can't even remember your own zig-zag claims weaving about nor even are up on current details?

Just what the hell are you doing here anyway?
They didn't tell dewine no, tool. They said they didn't qualify for FEMA. FEMA is for natural disasters, not train derailments.

Their are several federal agencies on the ground helping the state.

Has dewine complained about the response? Who is telling you the federal government isn't helping?

That news was made available around the same time as my posts, I didn't know.
So, you don't know.

They said they didn't qualify for FEMA. FEMA is for natural disasters, not train derailments.
FEMA is usually used for storms, floods and fires and things because those are more common, but they are for DISASTERS and EMERGENCIES and there aren't many train wreck disasters like this.

BTW, what the heck is a catsmeter anyway? You in the business of measuring cats? 😸

So, you don't know.

I didn't know at the time. That is what I already posted. Are you daft?

FEMA is usually used for storms, floods and fires and things because those are more common, but they are for DISASTERS and EMERGENCIES and there aren't many train wreck disasters like this.

FEMA is for natural disasters. Train wrecks are not natural disasters.

Has Dewine complained about the feds lack of response?

BTW, what the heck is a catsmeter anyway? You in the business of measuring cats? 😸
No. Electricity. I just like cats too.

I didn't know at the time. That is what I already posted. Are you daft?

FEMA is for natural disasters. Train wrecks are not natural disasters.

Has Dewine complained about the feds lack of response?

No. Electricity. I just like cats too.
No need to show how ignorant you are, most already know.

Current Disasters.

Forum List

Back