As the MSM Whips Up Fears of Tea Parties, They Ignore the Real Terrorists: Eco-nuts

Has the law stopped liberals yet? The Constitution said Obama couldn't do what he did with our health insurance and it didn't stop him.

Liberals are already trying to change the argument about the fine to being a "TAX" because they know that way the USSC might let it slide.

If it's ruled a "tax" they can most certainly send us to jail under IRS codes just AS I outlined in my evidence.

Nice try but you can't play, "it doesn't count unless it's spelled out."

That's never stopped liberal law makers before. Where is it spelled out that you can abort a baby? Didn't stop liberals.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
:eek:
you think the Constitution was violated?

Does the ACLU know about this?

Have you contacted the GOP?

The ACLU violates the Constitution all the time seeking to violate free expression if it is religious expression.

You really don't have a clue do you?

That's not what Rush Limbaugh told me the other day. I'll have to get back to you. Rush is on line 1.

Excuse me .. NYcarbineer ... can you provide proof that the Boston Tea Party was massive vandalism? Or are you just attention whoring?

Were you homeschooled? Did they leave out American history? Needed more time for the Old Testament science classes perhaps?

Fuck for brains - jeezus christ I am mystified you people can even feed yourselves.
Do you do anything besides insult people? jeezus christ you're a vile, toxic individual!

Don't insult my intelligence with idiotic questions.

Oh those leftists.

Around here and anywhere Obama haters and other certified whakos roam, leftists is a broad bush.

you're talking about college kids who rebel against greed and corp corruption and get to head up industries.

my, my, were you out of place in your youth? Were you a straight dork during the 60s?

anger and resentments are what keep most people from moving on or recovering from dis-ease.

seek help

Oh get this! No lefties count unless YOU accept they count. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm painting with a broad brush while YOU erase with an even broader brush any leftist that doesn't fit your narrow minded view?

Who needs help?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He's a Statist Union THUG. What else to expect from him Obama, and the Marxist Left that have taken over the Democrat Party?

And Yes Dante...The Democrats don't exist any longer.

I'm not a Democrat, so I can't understand what you're ranting about---again.

The Boston Tea Party was massive vandalism.
Excuse me .. NYcarbineer ... can you provide proof that the Boston Tea Party was massive vandalism? Or are you just attention whoring?

Were you homeschooled? Did they leave out American history? Needed more time for the Old Testament science classes perhaps?

Fuck for brains - jeezus christ I am mystified you people can even feed yourselves.

:lol:

Has the law stopped liberals yet? The Constitution said Obama couldn't do what he did with our health insurance and it didn't stop him.

Liberals are already trying to change the argument about the fine to being a "TAX" because they know that way the USSC might let it slide.

If it's ruled a "tax" they can most certainly send us to jail under IRS codes just AS I outlined in my evidence.

Nice try but you can't play, "it doesn't count unless it's spelled out."

That's never stopped liberal law makers before. Where is it spelled out that you can abort a baby? Didn't stop liberals.

:eek:
you think the Constitution was violated?

Does the ACLU know about this?

Have you contacted the GOP?

The ACLU violates the Constitution all the time seeking to violate free expression if it is religious expression.

You really don't have a clue do you?

How is filing a court challenge a violation of the Constitution?

Do you do anything besides insult people? jeezus christ you're a vile, toxic individual!

STFU you fugly beatch!

So you are an advocate of violent rebellion against the government. Hmmm...any Tea Party people here want to distance themselves from this guy...you know...those of you Tea partiers who claim that the movement is not about violence and lawlessness?

eh? any takers?

I haven't seen any violence and lawnessness....any takers?

Bucfucker90 is advocating it. You with him or against him? Were the founders justified in committing treason to get their freedom, and if so, why wouldn't the tea partiers be equally justified?

WTF are you talking about? This movement is against the direction that this country is going. The majority of them are not that young and do not advocate violence. I don't care what the OP advocates...I could care less.
Were the Founders justified in winning our freedoms for us, that you seem to want and willingly give away? Yes I am for that, along with the Tea Party slamming taxes.
You sound more like a goofball to me for even asking such rediculous questions.

Am I wrong? Am I not justified in being insulted by the imbecility of someone demanding proof that the Boston Tea Party was vandalism?

Bucfucker90 is advocating it. You with him or against him? Were the founders justified in committing treason to get their freedom, and if so, why wouldn't the tea partiers be equally justified?

WTF are you talking about? This movement is against the direction that this country is going. The majority of them are not that young and do not advocate violence. I don't care what the OP advocates...I could care less.
Were the Founders justified in winning our freedoms for us, that you seem to want and willingly give away? Yes I am for that, along with the Tea Party slamming taxes.

So you agree that the kind of tyranny and injustice that is occurring today, SUPPOSEDLY, does not remotely approach a level that could justify people in this country doing what the founding fathers did - i.e., rebellion, treason, war, killing, forming a new country, etc...

yes or no.

So you agree that the kind of tyranny and injustice that is occurring today, SUPPOSEDLY, does not remotely approach a level that could justify people in this country doing what the founding fathers did - i.e., rebellion, treason, war, killing, forming a new country, etc...

yes or no.

Tyranny?
Quit smoking whatever your smoking, or take some meds, because this is just rediculous.
Where we are right now is not where we will be in 20-50 years out....that's where it could get dicey...make any sense to you?

Am I wrong? Am I not justified in being insulted by the imbecility of someone demanding proof that the Boston Tea Party was vandalism?

I think I may have stumbled upon a solution: http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/115871-should-usmb-have-a-literacy-test-requirement-for-membership.html

Oh those leftists.

Around here and anywhere Obama haters and other certified whakos roam, leftists is a broad bush.

you're talking about college kids who rebel against greed and corp corruption and get to head up industries.

my, my, were you out of place in your youth? Were you a straight dork during the 60s?

anger and resentments are what keep most people from moving on or recovering from dis-ease.

seek help

Oh get this! No lefties count unless YOU accept they count. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm painting with a broad brush while YOU erase with an even broader brush any leftist that doesn't fit your narrow minded view?

Who needs help?

:cuckoo:

Yeah, I agree you lost if that's all you can come up with.

When your opponent's post are smaller and smaller and finally :cuckoo: is all they can come up with? It's over.

Thanks for playing, but it's obvious you've run out of steam.

:lol::lol:

Oh those leftists.

seek help

Who needs help?

He's a Statist Union THUG. What else to expect from him Obama, and the Marxist Left that have taken over the Democrat Party?

And Yes Dante...The Democrats don't exist any longer.

I don't think Dante believes ANYTHING exists unless he acknoweldges it. It's kind of like my kids when they were 18 months old thinking things disappeared if they covered their eyes.

The Boston Tea Party was massive vandalism.

Man you KNOW liberals hate our Founding Fathers when they call them "vandals."

I thought liberals like vandalism. They are always making excuses for it and calling it art.

What do you call breaking into someplace that doesn't belong to you and destroying the contents?

How retarded are the Tea Partiers that they named themselves after a behaviour that they now profess to consider reprehensible.

Get this!!!!!!

Now the Boston Tea Party is "reprehensible!" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Man you are digging quite a hole there for yourself aren't you???

The Boston Tea Party, 1773

This is a liberal people. This is what they think. They think we should have shut up and paid our taxes to King George like nice little peasants. And then liberals object when we say they are elitists???

:lol::lol::lol:

So the Tea Partiers don't really believe in violence, rebellion, secession, civil war, all that blood of patriots for the tree of liberty stuff that's been tossed around by their crowd??

Is that what you all are saying?

Ok, then I guess given all the rhetoric of that nature we've had to endure it would be more fair and accurate to describe teabaggers

as just a bunch of blowhards who talk big but have no capacity for action to actually back up their bluster.

Good. You will all be back on your couches eventually, eating Pringles and watching pro wrestling. Where you belong.

Yeah, I guess those guys in 1776 should've just shut-up, bent over and kept taking the tyranny, right?

So you are an advocate of violent rebellion against the government. Hmmm...any Tea Party people here want to distance themselves from this guy...you know...those of you Tea partiers who claim that the movement is not about violence and lawlessness?

eh? any takers?

Apparently Carbiner didn't read how this country began.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, I guess those guys in 1776 should've just shut-up, bent over and kept taking the tyranny, right?

Hey now! You can't use violent rhetoric like that! ;)

We should all watch what we say lest we roil up violence. So let's all bend over, and take that tyranny. We will all get along better and make Obama soooooooooooooooooooo happy.

This fantasy moment was brought to you by whatever crack pipe liberals are smoking! :D ;)

Ha! The idiot who starts a thread insisting the teabaggers aren't about lawlessness and violence suddenly becomes a supporter of it.

Get this! :lol::lol::lol:

Being proud of the Boston Tea Party is now evidence of "violence."

This is how desperate liberals are to smear the tea party. They are even willing to smear the Revolutionary War. :lol::lol::lol:

A) Limbaugh did NOT blame the oil on eco terrorists. That came from Media Matters right? :lol::lol::lol: When are you liberals going to learn they are COMPLETE LIARS.

A CALLER to Rush's program mentioned that it could have been terrorism, and Rush said that was an intriguing theory given that Obama was sending investigators down to the Gulf. Rush NEVER said that was what happened.

As a matter of fact Rush was chuckling over the fact that the concrete base (the media suggested might be to blame) was probably made by Halliburton and the liberal media would have a field day if that turned out to be true.

You dumb liberals are going to have to learn to quit listening to Media Matters. They always make you guys look like fools.

What honest people have learned is you DittoTards always blame mediamatters, exactly as you are programmed to do, every time Stuttering LimpTard sticks his foot in his fat lying mouth.

The rant was a full day before the Halliburton rant. As you can see your MessiahRushie clearly implied that Gore urged the environmentalists to sabotage the rig for "Erf" Day.

So obviously LimpTard thinks the environmentalists are expert scuba divers as well or maybe they have their own fleet of underwater submarines that can go deep enough to go undetected, set explosives, and hightail it back to the Earth Day celebrations in Ohio, or wherever they (laughing) happen to be.

You dumb DittoTards are going to have to learn to quit listening to your MessiahRushie. He always make you guys look like fools.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

April 29, 2010
RUSH:** He was going to send a SWAT team to the rig that blew up or are you going to send a SWAT team to other rigs?* What's going on here?* Remember, this rig blew April 21st, which is one day prior to "Erf" Day. *

I have a story here from Reuters, September 24th, 2008 (shuffling paper) right here in my formerly nicotine-stained fingers: "Nobel Peace Prize winner and environmental crusader Al Gore urged young people on Wednesday to engage in civil disobedience to stop the construction of coal plants without the ability to store carbon."* So you got the guru here urging civil disobedience, you got the regime sending SWAT teams down there to all the rigs in the Gulf. They're sending SWAT teams to all the rigs in the Gulf!* Whoa ho-ho-ho.* So obviously Obama thinks the tea partiers are expert scuba divers as well or maybe they have their own fleet of underwater submarines that can go deep enough to go undetected, set explosives, and hightail it back to the protests in Ohio, or wherever they (laughing) happen to be. *

So 15 years of no global warming. "That's just anecdotal! It doesn't disapprove anything! It doesn't disapprove that there's a man-made threat going on."* But one oil spill -- one oil spill which might have been intentional -- is enough to prove that offshore oil drilling is unsafe and should never be done.* This is the logic we're forced to live with.* There hasn't been any warming in 15 years, that doesn't mean anything.* Those e-mails were hoaxed! The readings at the climate unit in East Anglia, they were all made up.* "Doesn't matter.* What matters is who leaked those e-mails.* What the e-mails said doesn't matter."* But those guys made it all up, and they wouldn't produce the data that led to their conclusions.* They say they lost it.* "Doesn't matter.* Doesn't matter at all!"* But it hasn't warmed in 15 years. "It doesn't matter." But I just saw a story you guys say you're looking for the "lost" heat.* "Doesn't matter."* One oil rig blows up, and it proves we can't dig, drill, find more oil. *

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

Oh my gosh you guys are morons.

If you can't see that Rush is joking in this, you are complete morons.

Do you seriously think he is claiming Obama blew up the oil rig???????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Gosh you guys are retarded.

He was as dead serious in blaming GORE and environmentalists, not Obama as you and he try to divert, as he was dead serious about lying about no global warming for 15 years in the same rant. Again, you have been programmed to give knee-jerk excuses for every lie he tells, "just joking," "Lib website," "out of context," it's satire," etc.

And Stuttering LimpTard in all seriousness, admitted today that by the time of the SWAT team quote above he was dead serious about sabotage.

Over and over he makes complete fools of you DittoTards every time you try to defend him.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

May 3, 2010
RUSH: You know, last week I caught blogger hell because one thing I said was taken out of context. Bloggers all over the country were saying that I was accusing the Obama administration of blowing up the rig. And I wasn't. I was not thinking sabotage at all until I heard they're sending SWAT teams down there. When the federal government is sending SWAT teams that changed my whole perspective on this.

Last edited:

eh? any takers?

It was treason now to do the Boston Tea Party?????????

Keep digging Carbiner!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back