As the MSM Whips Up Fears of Tea Parties, They Ignore the Real Terrorists: Eco-nuts

you are not talking about freedoms here. stop being such a simpleton. even by USMB standards, you are looking quite pathetic here.

when a law goes into effect you will have the choice to pay a fine.
:thup: I knew you could whine about it.

your whining about Obama has become so part of your nature you are probably unaware of how pathetic you look to others.

:eusa_whistle:

Probably not as near pathetic as you were looking the prior 8 years under Bush. :lol:

Still waiting for these liberal idiots to show us even one example of tea party violence.

Unlike the liberal idiots in Arizona who threw bottles at cops, the tea partiers have not had even one incident of violence.

Just goes to further prove that liberals are violent lil' morons, nothing more!

The Boston Tea Party was massive vandalism.
Excuse me .. NYcarbineer ... can you provide proof that the Boston Tea Party was massive vandalism? Or are you just attention whoring?

Didn't they used to Tar and Feather people? I don't doubt people who would tar and feather another fellow citizen over political differences would commit vandalism.

Still waiting for these liberal idiots to show us even one example of tea party violence.

Unlike the liberal idiots in Arizona who threw bottles at cops, the tea partiers have not had even one incident of violence.

Excuse me .. NYcarbineer ... can you provide proof that the Boston Tea Party was massive vandalism? Or are you just attention whoring?

Methinks the latter applies...but then carbonated can't help it. And you know what the reference is, and how carbonated wants to tie it to the present movement since they can't find anything else to hang on them at all especially after the MAYDAY protests from this past weekend.

your whining about Obama has become so part of your nature you are probably unaware of how pathetic you look to others.

Probably not as near pathetic as you were looking the prior 8 years under Bush. :lol:

there's where you're an idiot as well as pathetic. I never joined the Buck Fush/Fuck Bush/Bush Sucks crowd.

You don't have to join the crowd to look pathetic, Dante. You just need to wince and whine.

More "peaceful" leftist protest:

120-2074_IMG.JPG

Call for global "armed resistance" at the "Insurgence Solidarity March" on April 10, 2004.

118-1848_IMG.JPG

Patriotic message in the parade following the March 20, 2004 rally.
IMG_5894.JPG

A mother helps her young daughter play "Pin the Molotov on the Cop Car" at the Anarchist Bookfair, March 18, 2006.

The zombietime Hall of Shame

But yeah, those tea partiers singing God Bless America?????

Man that really IS inciting violence right??????????

I mean those lefties??? No inciting violence there! Why they are just expressing their constitutional right of free speech.

Nooooooooooo double standard at all!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lefties? What is left about them? I don't see what they say being held up as civil and wonderful by any leftist politician. Not even Dennis Kucinch or Bernie Sanders supports that kind of idiocy

Not me. See, unfortunately, you can't throw me in one of your easy categories. I'm not onboard with several things Obama has done.

We should be out of Afghanistan for one.

Try again, lemming.
Your vote is one of the reasons many of us have to tolerate losing our freedoms.

name a freedom you have personally lost.

:lol::lol::lol:

Liberty to do as we wish without government and their bureaucratic horseshit putting people in jail for not purchasing something they deem necessary.

And this is what the Healthcare Law does. Not on a plan? Didn't BUY one? Subrscribe to the Government plan? GO to jail.

Real freedom there huh Daunted? It's unConstitutional, you do realize this don't you? But when did it ever matter to you?

You are the same as Obama and the rest of the Statists...Un American -THUGS-

Your vote is one of the reasons many of us have to tolerate losing our freedoms.

Liberty to do as we wish without government and their bureaucratic horseshit putting people in jail for not purchasing something they deem necessary.

And this is what the Healthcare Law does. Not on a plan? Didn't BUY one? Subrscribe to the Government plan? GO to jail.

Real freedom there huh Daunted? It's unConstitutional, you do realize this don't you? But when did it ever matter to you?

Go to jail? Where do you make this shit up---in line waiting for your morning meds?

Americans have never been able to do 'as we wish' but truth won't stop you from believing in fairy tales.

As the MSM Whips Up Fears of Tea Parties, Media Ignores the Real Terrorists Among Us — the Eco-Nuts - Big Journalism

Too good to pull any quotes. Read it all.

But why do Tea Partiers supposedly have to walk on eggs lest we cause "violence?" The left can use any incendiary language they please, but the tea party is constantly lectured lest they cause "violence" of one sort or another.

Free speech for me, but not for thee seems to be the slogan of the left.

Name the DNC leaders who have embraced ECO-NUTS like GOP leaders have embraced Tea Party Lunatics.

btw, sweet to see people like you comparing yourselves to other nuts.:eusa_whistle:

Name the DNC leaders who have embraced eco-nuts???????

CAN YOU SAY Al GORE??????????????

I can't WAIT to hear you tell me, Gore doesn't count.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think we see the nut when you couldn't see that one coming!

Not me. See, unfortunately, you can't throw me in one of your easy categories. I'm not onboard with several things Obama has done.

We should be out of Afghanistan for one.

Try again, lemming.

To chose my health insurance which STILL IS NOT IN THE CONSTITUTION.

Unless repealed, I have lost my choice not to have health insurance, just for example.

Now, whine about that.
you are not talking about freedoms here. stop being such a simpleton. even by USMB standards, you are looking quite pathetic here.

Oh get this! It's ONLY a freedom until a liberal makes a law OTHERWISE!!!!!!!

And we can "choose" to pay a fine!

I soooooooo glad to be "free" to do that!

Do liberals try to sound this foolish or are they really that obtuse?

Oh thank you Oh Great Obama!!!!!!! Thank you for "letting" me pay a fine!!!!!!!!!! :udaman:

:lol:

:thup: I knew you could whine about it.

I think we see who looks pathetic right now.

We are "free" to pay a fine!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Man you KNOW liberals hate our Founding Fathers when they call them "vandals."

I thought liberals like vandalism. They are always making excuses for it and calling it art.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

120-2074_IMG.JPG

Call for global "armed resistance" at the "Insurgence Solidarity March" on April 10, 2004.

118-1848_IMG.JPG

IMG_5894.JPG

A mother helps her young daughter play "Pin the Molotov on the Cop Car" at the Anarchist Bookfair, March 18, 2006.

I mean those lefties??? No inciting violence there! Why they are just expressing their constitutional right of free speech.

Lefties? What is left about them? I don't see what they say being held up as civil and wonderful by any leftist politician. Not even Dennis Kucinch or Bernie Sanders supports that kind of idiocy

Oh OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!! They aren't lefties! They obviously all belong to the Young Republicans!

I mean this is getting funnier by the minute. You answered my earlier question. You really ARE that obtuse! :lol::lol::lol:

The pictures all come from here. The zombietime Hall of Shame

Here: zombietime

And here: A Short Walk Down Memory Hole Lane

Educate yourself.

Although, I doubt you will. It will be too hard to open your mind up to the fact those pictures ARE of the left.

Go to jail? Where do you make this shit up---in line waiting for your morning meds?

Americans have never been able to do 'as we wish' but truth won't stop you from believing in fairy tales.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUkzV8h3Wp0]YouTube - Does Speaker Nancy Pelosi Dodge Health Care Question?[/ame]

The debate over whether the federal government should require all Americans to carry health insurance is heating up.
The latest spark is a letter that Thomas Barthold, the chief of staff to the nonpartisan Joint Committee on Taxation, sent Thursday to Sen. John Ensign, R-Nev.

Given that the health-care bill written by Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus contains a $1,900 fee (or excise tax) for not buying health insurance, Ensign wanted to know what would happen if an American didn't pay the penalty.

In a handwritten letter, Barthold told Ensign that under an existing provision of the Internal Revenue Code, willful failure to pay a fine can result in being charged with a misdemeanor which could carry a penalty of up to $25,000, or up to a year in jail, or both. The handwritten letter was a follow-up to an answer that Barthold gave Ensign during Thursday's mark-up of the Baucus bill.

Buy Insurance or Go to Jail? - The Note

Ensign receives handwritten confirmation - Live Pulse - POLITICO.com

You were saying?????????

120-2074_IMG.JPG

118-1848_IMG.JPG

IMG_5894.JPG

Oh OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!! They aren't lefties! They obviously all belong to the Young Republicans!

I mean this is getting funnier by the minute. You answered my earlier question. You really ARE that obtuse! :lol::lol::lol:

The pictures all come from here. The zombietime Hall of Shame

Here: zombietime

And here: A Short Walk Down Memory Hole Lane

Educate yourself.

Although, I doubt you will. It will be too hard to open your mind up to the fact those pictures ARE of the left.

I don't consider anyone who is not right to be left.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUkzV8h3Wp0]YouTube - Does Speaker Nancy Pelosi Dodge Health Care Question?[/ame]

The debate over whether the federal government should require all Americans to carry health insurance is heating up.
The latest spark is a letter that Thomas Barthold, the chief of staff to the nonpartisan Joint Committee on Taxation, sent Thursday to Sen. John Ensign, R-Nev.

Given that the health-care bill written by Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus contains a $1,900 fee (or excise tax) for not buying health insurance, Ensign wanted to know what would happen if an American didn't pay the penalty.

In a handwritten letter, Barthold told Ensign that under an existing provision of the Internal Revenue Code, willful failure to pay a fine can result in being charged with a misdemeanor which could carry a penalty of up to $25,000, or up to a year in jail, or both. The handwritten letter was a follow-up to an answer that Barthold gave Ensign during Thursday's mark-up of the Baucus bill.

Buy Insurance or Go to Jail? - The Note

Ensign receives handwritten confirmation - Live Pulse - POLITICO.com

You were saying?????????

is there a law that says people without health insurance will go to jail?

Forum List

Back