As the MSM Whips Up Fears of Tea Parties, They Ignore the Real Terrorists: Eco-nuts

Lefties? What is left about them? I don't see what they say being held up as civil and wonderful by any leftist politician. Not even Dennis Kucinch or Bernie Sanders supports that kind of idiocy

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!! They aren't lefties! They obviously all belong to the Young Republicans!

I mean this is getting funnier by the minute. You answered my earlier question. You really ARE that obtuse! :lol::lol::lol:

The pictures all come from here. The zombietime Hall of Shame

Here: zombietime

And here: A Short Walk Down Memory Hole Lane

Educate yourself.

Although, I doubt you will. It will be too hard to open your mind up to the fact those pictures ARE of the left.

I don't consider anyone who is not right to be left.

In other words you are going to try and spin your way out of it by retreating to your own poltical fantasy world.

How airy fairy of you!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!! They aren't lefties! They obviously all belong to the Young Republicans!

I mean this is getting funnier by the minute. You answered my earlier question. You really ARE that obtuse! :lol::lol::lol:

The pictures all come from here. The zombietime Hall of Shame

Here: zombietime

And here: A Short Walk Down Memory Hole Lane

Educate yourself.

Although, I doubt you will. It will be too hard to open your mind up to the fact those pictures ARE of the left.

In other words you are going to try and spin your way out of it by retreating to your own poltical fantasy world.

How airy fairy of you!

people consider anarchists to be left or right. they are neither,

the world is not divided up the way you want it to be.

many of the people and groups you will call leftists have attacked the Democrats and liberals and left wingers. your simple brain is incapable of conceiving let alone understanding the nuances of life

Go to jail? Where do you make this shit up---in line waiting for your morning meds?

Americans have never been able to do 'as we wish' but truth won't stop you from believing in fairy tales.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUkzV8h3Wp0"]YouTube - Does Speaker Nancy Pelosi Dodge Health Care Question?[/ame]

The debate over whether the federal government should require all Americans to carry health insurance is heating up.
The latest spark is a letter that Thomas Barthold, the chief of staff to the nonpartisan Joint Committee on Taxation, sent Thursday to Sen. John Ensign, R-Nev.

Given that the health-care bill written by Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus contains a $1,900 fee (or excise tax) for not buying health insurance, Ensign wanted to know what would happen if an American didn't pay the penalty.

In a handwritten letter, Barthold told Ensign that under an existing provision of the Internal Revenue Code, willful failure to pay a fine can result in being charged with a misdemeanor which could carry a penalty of up to $25,000, or up to a year in jail, or both. The handwritten letter was a follow-up to an answer that Barthold gave Ensign during Thursday's mark-up of the Baucus bill.

Buy Insurance or Go to Jail? - The Note

Ensign receives handwritten confirmation - Live Pulse - POLITICO.com

You were saying?????????

is there a law that says people without health insurance will go to jail?

Has the law stopped liberals yet? The Constitution said Obama couldn't do what he did with our health insurance and it didn't stop him.

Liberals are already trying to change the argument about the fine to being a "TAX" because they know that way the USSC might let it slide.

If it's ruled a "tax" they can most certainly send us to jail under IRS codes just AS I outlined in my evidence.

Nice try but you can't play, "it doesn't count unless it's spelled out."

That's never stopped liberal law makers before. Where is it spelled out that you can abort a baby? Didn't stop liberals.

How airy fairy of you!

many of the people and groups you will call leftists have attacked the Democrats and liberals and left wingers. your simple brain is incapable of conceiving let alone understanding the nuances of life

Um that's a nice try and it might work on someone younger than me, but you see I REMEMBER THE CHICAGO SEVEN!!!!!!!!!

I remember how leftists tried to break up the Democrat Convention of 1968, AND I'M SORRY BUT THOSE PEOPLE WERE LEFTISTS!!!!

Now you try some more of your spin if you like, but I'll just slap it down with more background, more history, more evidence, and MORE REALITY.

Making your pathetic world of denial look just that, pretty damn pathetic.

But be my guest. I'm waiting for 24 to come on.

Has the law stopped liberals yet? The Constitution said Obama couldn't do what he did with our health insurance and it didn't stop him.

Liberals are already trying to change the argument about the fine to being a "TAX" because they know that way the USSC might let it slide.

If it's ruled a "tax" they can most certainly send us to jail under IRS codes just AS I outlined in my evidence.

That's never stopped liberal law makers before. Where is it spelled out that you can abort a baby? Didn't stop liberals.

:eek:
you think the Constitution was violated?

Does the ACLU know about this?

Have you contacted the GOP?

Um that's a nice try and it might work on someone younger than me, but you see I REMEMBER THE CHICAGO SEVEN!!!!!!!!!

I remember how leftists tried to break up the Democrat Convention of 1968, AND I'M SORRY BUT THOSE PEOPLE WERE LEFTISTS!!!!

Now you try some more of your spin if you like, but I'll just slap it down with more background, more history, more evidence, and MORE REALITY.

Oh those leftists.

Around here and anywhere Obama haters and other certified whakos roam, leftists is a broad bush.

you're talking about college kids who rebel against greed and corp corruption and get to head up industries.

my, my, were you out of place in your youth? Were you a straight dork during the 60s?

anger and resentments are what keep most people from moving on or recovering from dis-ease.

seek help

:eek:
you think the Constitution was violated?

Does the ACLU know about this?

Have you contacted the GOP?

The ACLU violates the Constitution all the time seeking to violate free expression if it is religious expression.

You really don't have a clue do you?

Oh those leftists.

Around here and anywhere Obama haters and other certified whakos roam, leftists is a broad bush.

you're talking about college kids who rebel against greed and corp corruption and get to head up industries.

my, my, were you out of place in your youth? Were you a straight dork during the 60s?

anger and resentments are what keep most people from moving on or recovering from dis-ease.

seek help

Oh get this! No lefties count unless YOU accept they count. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm painting with a broad brush while YOU erase with an even broader brush any leftist that doesn't fit your narrow minded view?

Who needs help?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh those leftists.

seek help

Oh get this! No lefties count unless YOU accept they count. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm painting with a broad brush while YOU erase with an even broader brush any leftist that doesn't fit your narrow minded view?

Who needs help?

:cuckoo:

Oh those leftists.

seek help

Who needs help?

He's a Statist Union THUG. What else to expect from him Obama, and the Marxist Left that have taken over the Democrat Party?

And Yes Dante...The Democrats don't exist any longer.

Still waiting for these liberal idiots to show us even one example of tea party violence.

Unlike the liberal idiots in Arizona who threw bottles at cops, the tea partiers have not had even one incident of violence.

Just goes to further prove that liberals are violent lil' morons, nothing more!

The Boston Tea Party was massive vandalism.

Man you KNOW liberals hate our Founding Fathers when they call them "vandals."

I thought liberals like vandalism. They are always making excuses for it and calling it art.

What do you call breaking into someplace that doesn't belong to you and destroying the contents?

How retarded are the Tea Partiers that they named themselves after a behaviour that they now profess to consider reprehensible.

Still waiting for these liberal idiots to show us even one example of tea party violence.

Unlike the liberal idiots in Arizona who threw bottles at cops, the tea partiers have not had even one incident of violence.

Just goes to further prove that liberals are violent lil' morons, nothing more!

Excuse me .. NYcarbineer ... can you provide proof that the Boston Tea Party was massive vandalism? Or are you just attention whoring?

Were you homeschooled? Did they leave out American history? Needed more time for the Old Testament science classes perhaps?

Fuck for brains - jeezus christ I am mystified you people can even feed yourselves.

So the Tea Partiers don't really believe in violence, rebellion, secession, civil war, all that blood of patriots for the tree of liberty stuff that's been tossed around by their crowd??

Is that what you all are saying?

Ok, then I guess given all the rhetoric of that nature we've had to endure it would be more fair and accurate to describe teabaggers

as just a bunch of blowhards who talk big but have no capacity for action to actually back up their bluster.

Good. You will all be back on your couches eventually, eating Pringles and watching pro wrestling. Where you belong.

Yeah, I guess those guys in 1776 should've just shut-up, bent over and kept taking the tyranny, right?

So you are an advocate of violent rebellion against the government. Hmmm...any Tea Party people here want to distance themselves from this guy...you know...those of you Tea partiers who claim that the movement is not about violence and lawlessness?

eh? any takers?

Man you KNOW liberals hate our Founding Fathers when they call them "vandals."

I thought liberals like vandalism. They are always making excuses for it and calling it art.

What do you call breaking into someplace that doesn't belong to you and destroying the contents?

How retarded are the Tea Partiers that they named themselves after a behaviour that they now profess to consider reprehensible.
Tea = T Taxed, E Enough, A Already

So the Tea Partiers don't really believe in violence, rebellion, secession, civil war, all that blood of patriots for the tree of liberty stuff that's been tossed around by their crowd??

Ok, then I guess given all the rhetoric of that nature we've had to endure it would be more fair and accurate to describe teabaggers

as just a bunch of blowhards who talk big but have no capacity for action to actually back up their bluster.

Good. You will all be back on your couches eventually, eating Pringles and watching pro wrestling. Where you belong.

Yeah, I guess those guys in 1776 should've just shut-up, bent over and kept taking the tyranny, right?

So you are an advocate of violent rebellion against the government. Hmmm...any Tea Party people here want to distance themselves from this guy...you know...those of you Tea partiers who claim that the movement is not about violence and lawlessness?

eh? any takers?

I haven't seen any violence and lawnessness....any takers?

Hey now! You can't use violent rhetoric like that! ;)

We should all watch what we say lest we roil up violence. So let's all bend over, and take that tyranny. We will all get along better and make Obama soooooooooooooooooooo happy.

This fantasy moment was brought to you by whatever crack pipe liberals are smoking! :D ;)

Ha! The idiot who starts a thread insisting the teabaggers aren't about lawlessness and violence suddenly becomes a supporter of it.

eh? any takers?

I haven't seen any violence and lawnessness....any takers?

Bucfucker90 is advocating it. You with him or against him? Were the founders justified in committing treason to get their freedom, and if so, why wouldn't the tea partiers be equally justified?

How airy fairy of you!

And how was what they did worse than what the founding fathers did?

Excuse me .. NYcarbineer ... can you provide proof that the Boston Tea Party was massive vandalism? Or are you just attention whoring?

Were you homeschooled? Did they leave out American history? Needed more time for the Old Testament science classes perhaps?

Fuck for brains - jeezus christ I am mystified you people can even feed yourselves.
Do you do anything besides insult people? jeezus christ you're a vile, toxic individual!

Forum List

Back