As the light shines brighter on Trump we see how despicable he is

Read line 53 of the indictment, media skipped over it.
As Trump is in the limelight longer his true personality is showing through. It is worse than his detractors thought. It is worse than many of his supporters thought. Those true blue supporters left are as despicable as Trump. They are the true enablers of evil.
The Trump opposition is being energized like never before led by the young, women and non-white citizens.
Old backward thinking white men, watch out.

the board Russians will come to his defense ... thats the only reason why they are here.

As Trump is in the limelight longer his true personality is showing through. It is worse than his detractors thought. It is worse than many of his supporters thought. Those true blue supporters left are as despicable as Trump. They are the true enablers of evil.
The Trump opposition is being energized like never before led by the young, women and non-white citizens.

Is that movement better because it is being led by non-white citizens?
This may come as a shock to you but most of the young and most women are white in our society, today.

This may come as a shock to you but most of the young and most women are white in our society, today.

So the Dem's get the shit kicked out of them, lose the House, Senate, and White House and you are talking trash? :cuckoo:

TDS is a severe epidemic among leftards.

I like him more every day.
You are despicable.
Trump is the Pied Piper of the worst of the worst in our society. He is bringing them out of their rat holes, so they are visible to all, because they falsely feel their despicable views will become the norm for our country.
They will be led off a cliff to never be heard from again.

The election is long over, lose the bitterness.
I am more bitter now than after the election. Trump is worse than I thought and I am bitter that he is bringing our country down.
He is so bad, though, he energizing people who have not participated in the electoral process in the past. They will bring him and his supporters down.

You are despicable.
Trump is the Pied Piper of the worst of the worst in our society. He is bringing them out of their rat holes, so they are visible to all, because they falsely feel their despicable views will become the norm for our country.

I am more bitter now than after the election. Trump is worse than I thought and I am bitter that he is bringing our country down.
He is so bad, though, he energizing people who have not participated in the electoral process in the past. They will bring him and his supporters down.

I hear Canada is looking for some reliable liberals to move up there.

Opinions are like .... well you know.

So the Dem's get the shit kicked out of them, lose the House, Senate, and White House and you are talking trash? :cuckoo:
Yes, in preperation of the Democrats taking back the house and Senate and Trump being impeached.
I am not too excited about the Democrats but they are much better than the Republicans and Trump.

Yes, in preperation of the Democrats taking back the house and Senate and Trump being impeached.
I am not too excited about the Democrats but they are much better than the Republicans and Trump.

LOL having just been crushed by Trump and the Republicans its a bit premature to be predicting a come back. :auiqs.jpg:

You are despicable.

What is he doing that makes you feel this way?

You are despicable.

Trump's despicables are going to be sent to Mexico. You better learn spanish. Your choice will be back in your rat hole or Mexico.

at least the dems dont suck Russian ass

Who's sucking Russian ass? Jesus, you have to one of the most immature posters here.

You are despicable.

Are you serious.
You must be a Russian agent.
Trump is more popular in Russia than in the USA.
Ask the Russians why they like him so much. The reason they like him is the reason I do not like him.
Trump the person is worse than Trump the politician.

Trump is wholly unworthy of the of the office he holds. He will be impeached but it will take years or decades to erase the stain of his presidency on the honor of America.

In the future he'll be known as Despicable Don

I think the future is here. And, all but the starry eyed cultists can see how despicable he is. It seems as though like a mule, you have to strike them across the noggin with a 2X6 to only semi snap them back to reality.

But there is hope. Mueller is gathering the evidence that may finally flip a light switch in their conditioned brains and they'll realize just how much damage he's done and will continue to do as each day passes and he continues his onslaught on reason and democracy.

History will finally explain what happened to the rest of the cult and they might actually see how foolish they've been and how unAmerican their support for this clown has been. We can only keep the faith in the meantime.

Who's sucking Russian ass? Jesus, you have to one of the most immature posters here.

Ive yet to hear you diss Trump or the Russians for attacking our democratic process

so. you and Trump thats who

You are despicable.

Are you serious.
You must be a Russian agent.
Trump is more popular in Russia than in the USA.
Ask the Russians why they like him so much. The reason they like him is the reason I do not like him.
Trump the person is worse than Trump the politician.

You have a link to any of this nonsense?

Yeah, .....they do.

You are despicable.

Trump's despicables are going to be sent to Mexico. You better learn spanish. Your choice will be back in your rat hole or Mexico.

Nature has selected liberals for extinction.

Forum List

Back