As Santorum Fires Gun, Woman Shouts "Pretend It's Obama"

NEWSFLASH: BUSH ISN'T PRESIDENT ANYMORE.

I've been waiting to say that.....lol

You need to spread that around in the gas price thread. The Libturds seem to think he still is.

I've been waiting to say that, assbrain.

I am well aware that George W. Bush stopped being president on a glorious January day in 2008. And I'm a Liberal. (btw...it's spelled l.i.b.e.r.a.l. Glad to have helped further your elementary education.

No, it's spelled c.a.r.p.e.t.m.u.n.c.h.i.n.g.s.k.a.n.k

You're welcome, assbrain.

Once again, we see someone defending and excusing the kind of extreme mentality that creates what we have seen happen in Florida. A man of morals would have told that woman that what she said was a travesty, and should not even be a thought, let alone a public statement.

How do know he even heard her? And even if he did best to ignore her much the eay tv stations now ignore idiots who streak sporting events. Dont give them the attention they want

You need to spread that around in the gas price thread. The Libturds seem to think he still is.

I've been waiting to say that, assbrain.

I am well aware that George W. Bush stopped being president on a glorious January day in 2008. And I'm a Liberal. (btw...it's spelled l.i.b.e.r.a.l. Glad to have helped further your elementary education.

"WARRIOR", why does your obsession with sexual orientation factor in to so many of your posts?

Once again, we see someone defending and excusing the kind of extreme mentality that creates what we have seen happen in Florida. A man of morals would have told that woman that what she said was a travesty, and should not even be a thought, let alone a public statement.

How do know he even heard her? And even if he did best to ignore her much the eay tv stations now ignore idiots who streak sporting events. Dont give them the attention they want

I don't believe he did hear her...and I give him credit for condemning her comments once he was informed. Santorum got this one right.

"WARRIOR", why does your obsession with sexual orientation factor in to so many of your posts?

The poor boy obviously is intimidated by women.

What was the crowd's reaction to her ventilating her feelings? They usually cheer and carry on when the poor or disabled are mentioned and I wonder if the Republicans have tried to stifle those reactions?

Once again we see conservatives attempt to deflect yet another embarrassing example of the hateful, ignorant element that is part of the republican party and the right in general.

Again, Bush is no longer president (thank goodness) and he has nothing to do with the thread topic; and yes, Santorum can’t be held responsible for something a supporter said; and no, not all republicans and rightists are racists who wish harm to the president.

But it remains incumbent upon republicans and conservatives nonetheless to acknowledge the fact that a significant number of hateful, ignorant racists are attracted to the republican party and conservatism, to find out why that is the case, and remedy it – not attempt to make some pathetic ‘argument’ that democrats are ‘just as bad.’

Once again we see conservatives attempt to deflect yet another embarrassing example of the hateful, ignorant element that is part of the republican party and the right in general.

Again, Bush is no longer president (thank goodness) and he has nothing to do with the thread topic; and yes, Santorum can’t be held responsible for something a supporter said; and no, not all republicans and rightists are racists who wish harm to the president.

But it remains incumbent upon republicans and conservatives nonetheless to acknowledge the fact that a significant number of hateful, ignorant racists are attracted to the republican party and conservatism, to find out why that is the case, and remedy it – not attempt to make some pathetic ‘argument’ that democrats are ‘just as bad.’

Same way with dems. Who cares.

Thanks for your input, you knuckle-dragging, mouth-breeding inbred. What's your take on "whack jobs" on the left ?

Give them a pass, assbreath?

Forum List

Back