As Santorum Fires Gun, Woman Shouts "Pretend It's Obama"

Once again we see conservatives attempt to deflect yet another embarrassing example of the hateful, ignorant element that is part of the republican party and the right in general.

Again, Bush is no longer president (thank goodness) and he has nothing to do with the thread topic; and yes, Santorum can’t be held responsible for something a supporter said; and no, not all republicans and rightists are racists who wish harm to the president.

But it remains incumbent upon republicans and conservatives nonetheless to acknowledge the fact that a significant number of hateful, ignorant racists are attracted to the republican party and conservatism, to find out why that is the case, and remedy it – not attempt to make some pathetic ‘argument’ that democrats are ‘just as bad.’
"...a significant number..."

Which is...?

You need to spread that around in the gas price thread. The Libturds seem to think he still is.

I've been waiting to say that, assbrain.

I am well aware that George W. Bush stopped being president on a glorious January day in 2008. And I'm a Liberal. (btw...it's spelled l.i.b.e.r.a.l. Glad to have helped further your elementary education.
Bush stopped being President in January of 2009.

Glad to have helped further your elementary education.

Thank you. Yes...I did mess up on that. :D

Once again we see conservatives attempt to deflect yet another embarrassing example of the hateful, ignorant element that is part of the republican party and the right in general.

Again, Bush is no longer president (thank goodness) and he has nothing to do with the thread topic; and yes, Santorum can’t be held responsible for something a supporter said; and no, not all republicans and rightists are racists who wish harm to the president.

But it remains incumbent upon republicans and conservatives nonetheless to acknowledge the fact that a significant number of hateful, ignorant racists are attracted to the republican party and conservatism, to find out why that is the case, and remedy it – not attempt to make some pathetic ‘argument’ that democrats are ‘just as bad.’

Despite what you might like to think there is a good portion of hateful, ugly, ignorant, bigoted people attracted to the Democratic party as well before you start asking the right to clean up there house you should clean your own first.

Despite what you might like to think there is a good portion of hateful, ugly, ignorant, bigoted people attracted to the Democratic party as well before you start asking the right to clean up there house you should clean your own first.

I'm sure you are right and I hope that Democratic candidates are just as classy as Santorum was when they deal with such at their rallies.

Too bad you are so timid that you have blocked messages. I was going to thank you for showcasing mysoginist, homophobic, rightwing craziness so well.

I also have caller ID to keep nut-cases out of my life, asswipe.

As you prove my point.

Why don't you log off and polish your collection.
You're coming across a bigger fool/fucking idiot than you normally are.

Too bad you are so timid that you have blocked messages. I was going to thank you for showcasing mysoginist, homophobic, rightwing craziness so well.
Do you similarly chastise Dante et al for their homophobia?

Because I haven't seen you do so, in threads you participate in and clearly see what they're doing. In fact, you claim I'm making it up.

Maybe you should just admit the speaker's politics have everything to do with your decision whether or not he's a misogynist.

I also have caller ID to keep nut-cases out of my life, asswipe.

Oh, I'm sure you do....and barbed wire, security cameras, etc. in your He-Man, Woman-Hater's Club bunker. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Why don't you log off and polish your collection.
You're coming across a bigger fool/fucking idiot than you normally are.

Because I haven't seen you do so, in threads you participate in and clearly see what they're doing. In fact, you claim I'm making it up.

Maybe you should just admit the speaker's politics have everything to do with your decision whether or not he's a misogynist.

They go off topic in threads that have nothing to do with gayness and attack me personally based on their fear of women....sure, I'll do that.

They go off topic in threads that have nothing to do with gayness and attack me personally based on their fear of women....sure, I'll do that.

Again, what does someone like you who wishes they had a hairy, low hanging nut-sack know about women?

You Sir, have some serious mental health issues.

Seek help.

But when they attack a conservative using homosexuality as an insult -- you pretend it doesn't happen.

Yep, there it is. Politics defines gay-bashing for you.

You're dismissed.

Sorry to interrupt; HATE has no gender, thus, inserting sexual orientation into a discussion shows a weak argument, AND a disturbed interest with the personal lives of strangers. ( I do not know the sexual orientation of the vast majority of posters; only those who claim to be straight, gay or _______. In fact, I don't know whether most people who post here are male, female, adults or minors)

Forum List

Back