As Santorum Fires Gun, Woman Shouts "Pretend It's Obama"

Santorum, who was far from the woman, couldn't hear the comment as he proceeded with his target practice. Neither could his staffers.

But the yell - the identity of the yeller is not clear, although the words were clearly audible - was in close proximity to journalists traveling with the candidate.

"It's absurd," Santorum said of the woman's outburst when reporters told him about it. "No we're not pretending it's anybody but shooting pistols. It's a very terrible and horrible remark and I'm glad I didn't hear it."

good response.

A lot of crazed anti-Bush whack-jobs out there too.
What's your take on that Libs?

NEWSFLASH: BUSH ISN'T PRESIDENT ANYMORE.

I've been waiting to say that.....lol

You need to spread that around in the gas price thread. The Libturds seem to think he still is.

I've been waiting to say that, assbrain.

Lighten up Warrior. You take this shit waaayyyy too seriously. It was a humerous comment. Geez!! :cuckoo:

Santorum, who was far from the woman, couldn't hear the comment as he proceeded with his target practice. Neither could his staffers.

But the yell - the identity of the yeller is not clear, although the words were clearly audible - was in close proximity to journalists traveling with the candidate.

"It's absurd," Santorum said of the woman's outburst when reporters told him about it. "No we're not pretending it's anybody but shooting pistols. It's a very terrible and horrible remark and I'm glad I didn't hear it."

good response.

Yes, that is a good and proper response. Seen too many prominent people shot in my lifetime. Ballot by the gun is a horror, and a terrible infection in our political system.

good response.

Yes it was, actually.

You need to spread that around in the gas price thread. The Libturds seem to think he still is.

Lighten up Warrior. You take this shit waaayyyy too seriously. It was a humerous comment. Geez!! :cuckoo:

I was just thinking, thats the first time I heard someone on the left say that.:badgrin:

Did you think after years worth of much worse rhetoric from the left. Those sentiments wouldnt be returned in kind.

No, we foolishly thought that after years of conservatives unreservedly and unequivocally condemning those on the left who did those sorts of things that they would react the same when it came from one of their own.

Instead, you circle the wagons.

Did you think after years worth of much worse rhetoric from the left. Those sentiments wouldnt be returned in kind.

No, we foolishly thought that after years of conservatives unreservedly and unequivocally condemning those on the left who did those sorts of things that they would react the same when it came from one of their own.

Bullshit!! You saw Santorum's response to it. The only thing being circled around here is this observation of your garbage post... :cuckoo:

Bullshit!! You saw Santorum's response to it. The only thing being circled around here is this observation of your garbage post... :cuckoo:

I don't know.......when I start reading "Well, it happened to Bush" it sounds like excuses are attempting to be made. But to be fair I'm also seeing condemnation too.

A lot of crazed anti-Bush whack-jobs out there too.
What's your take on that Libs?

I am well aware that George W. Bush stopped being president on a glorious January day in 2008. And I'm a Liberal. (btw...it's spelled l.i.b.e.r.a.l. Glad to have helped further your elementary education.

Omg...omg omg omg omg omg

you people crack me up...every little thing that is said about Obama is posted here and of course it has to be some wack job right ringer..

you all sick of this shit already..be glad when he is GONE

And here is the manditory post by Stephanie declaring this to be an unimportant topic....so unimportant she posted here.

Forum List

Back