As Santorum Fires Gun, Woman Shouts "Pretend It's Obama"

Oh gee, another thread where Bodecia wants to be the center of attention. What a surprise!

Not

Another thread where a poster's sexual orientation is somehow an issue............................

I kind of agree. I don't think bodecea's sexual orientation is a legitimate part of this thread. SOMEtimes she chooses to make her sexual orientation a part of the discussion -- in some threads. It isn't even all that often, though.

For the most part, however much I might disagree with the things she says and how she chooses to couch those things, her sexual orientation is simply irrelevant -- and she is not the one who usually brings it up.

Oh gee, another thread where Bodecia wants to be the center of attention. What a surprise!

Not

Another thread where a poster's sexual orientation is somehow an issue............................

I kind of agree. I don't think bodecea's sexual orientation is a legitimate part of this thread. SOMEtimes she chooses to make her sexual orientation a part of the discussion -- in some threads. It isn't even all that often, though.

For the most part, however much I might disagree with the things she says and how she chooses to couch those things, her sexual orientation is simply irrelevant -- and she is not the one who usually brings it up.

Why did she ever bring it up in the first place?
If she wants to munch-carpets, I could care less. I don't need to hear about him and his "wife," his sick lifestyle, nor anything else in his pathetic life.

Once again we see conservatives attempt to deflect yet another embarrassing example of the hateful, ignorant element that is part of the republican party and the right in general.

Again, Bush is no longer president (thank goodness) and he has nothing to do with the thread topic; and yes, Santorum can’t be held responsible for something a supporter said; and no, not all republicans and rightists are racists who wish harm to the president.

But it remains incumbent upon republicans and conservatives nonetheless to acknowledge the fact that a significant number of hateful, ignorant racists are attracted to the republican party and conservatism, to find out why that is the case, and remedy it – not attempt to make some pathetic ‘argument’ that democrats are ‘just as bad.’

But it remains incumbent upon democrats and liberals nonetheless to acknowledge the fact that a significant number of hateful, ignorant racists are attracted to the democratic party and liberalism, to find out why that is the case, and remedy it – not attempt to make some pathetic ‘argument’ that republicans are ‘just as bad.

See how that works?

How many Liberals are outraged when an unborn baby is murdered?

Probably about the same amount of Conservatives that are outraged when the Federal Gubmint steps in and takes the freedom of personal decisions away from the American people. Especially in areas such as abortion, euthanaisia, gay marriage and just what type of conversation may take place between doctor and patient.

Hey!! "Big Gubmint" knows best!!

Not

Thank you Liability.

Your "schlong" is probably bigger than most

See the fixation on male body parts? And the careful avoidance of any feminine references?

We scare him to death. LOL

"We?"

You, sure as shit Festus, are no woman.
That's a fact!!!

This is how you keep yourself from running away in terror at your fright of women. We know. We know. You obviously have a serious problem when it comes to women. You don't even deny it...you just go on and on with your "male member" references.

Why did she ever bring it up in the first place?
If she wants to munch-carpets, I could care less. I don't need to hear about him and his "wife," his sick lifestyle, nor anything else in his pathetic life.

I terrify you. I get it.

See the fixation on male body parts? And the careful avoidance of any feminine references?

We scare him to death. LOL

"We?"

That's a fact!!!

This is how you keep yourself from running away in terror at your fright of women. We know. We know. You obviously have a serious problem when it comes to women. You don't even deny it...you just go on and on with your "male member" references.

You have a serious problem with women. For Christ sakes - you fear them so much - you "strap on" sex toys and pretend to be a man!
For Christ sakes, have the operation.

Once again, we see someone defending and excusing the kind of extreme mentality that creates what we have seen happen in Florida. A man of morals would have told that woman that what she said was a travesty, and should not even be a thought, let alone a public statement.

Santorum is a goner anyway. He hasn't a prayer of getting the GOP nomination.

"We?"

That's a fact!!!

You have a serious problem with women. For Christ sakes - you fear them so much - you "strap on" sex toys and pretend to be a man!
For Christ sakes, have the operation.

Here you are, going on about "male members" again. You cannot imagine women not needing that "male member"...and that terrifies you. That's why you keep bringing it up even in threads that have nothing to do with male members, sexual orientation, etc. That fear is foremost in your mind...all the time....all the time. It's become quite obvious.

NEWSFLASH: BUSH ISN'T PRESIDENT ANYMORE.

I've been waiting to say that.....lol

You need to spread that around in the gas price thread. The Libturds seem to think he still is.

I've been waiting to say that, assbrain.

I am well aware that George W. Bush stopped being president on a glorious January day in 2008. And I'm a Liberal. (btw...it's spelled l.i.b.e.r.a.l. Glad to have helped further your elementary education.
Bush stopped being President in January of 2009.

Glad to have helped further your elementary education.

Once again we see conservatives attempt to deflect yet another embarrassing example of the hateful, ignorant element that is part of the republican party and the right in general.

Again, Bush is no longer president (thank goodness) and he has nothing to do with the thread topic; and yes, Santorum can’t be held responsible for something a supporter said; and no, not all republicans and rightists are racists who wish harm to the president.

But it remains incumbent upon republicans and conservatives nonetheless to acknowledge the fact that a significant number of hateful, ignorant racists are attracted to the republican party and conservatism, to find out why that is the case, and remedy it – not attempt to make some pathetic ‘argument’ that democrats are ‘just as bad.’

oh dear gawd...anyone else get sick of these stupid lectures...
And how the hell do you know she WAS REPUBLICAN? You go check her voters registration?
give us all a freaking BREAK already

Forum List

Back