• Barack Obama

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • None of the above

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
At least Romney knows economics 101.
President Obama is just for controlling the people and knows nothing about economics.

Not a US citizen. I certainly wouldn't vote for Ron Paul. If I had a vote I would be pretty undecided between Romney and Obama right now, probably leaning towards Romney.

The last time we had a GOP president and GOP Congress we recovered from a severe recession in 24 months and had monthly UE numbers peaking at 6%. Things went downhill once the Dems got control of Congress.
So yeah it's Mitt.

ABO

I in no way will vote for Obama...

I wish Romney were not the probable REP nominee... but even with what I do not like, he is better than Obama

I wish I could agree with Paul on things other than budget, spending, and some domestic policy.. his foreign policy is idiotic... but he is better than Obama and I would vote for him in the GA over Obama

If there would be a surprise REP nominee... as long as they were not some big spending false conservative with huge glaring faults.. I would vote for them over Obama...

However.. I will probably not vote 3rd party in the GA... to feel better about not taking a vote away from Obama's main opponent

You don't see your fellow posters? Check out the vote. 2-1, and that's not even a true reflection of the board. This board IS 80% right-wing. It doesn't even LEAN right, it IS right, and the mod and admin staff reflect those numbers.

Forum List

Back