As of today the Walker criminal investigation....

Oh... and I forgot to say...

boogaboogaKochBros.

Lol!
well Shit! At every turn something fucks up for them in WI, what do they try?

BOOGABOOGAKOCHBROS!!!!!

I mean it's damn silly.

Yeah? Well they're behind it all!

Fine, where's the money trail?

Ummmmm like I care to show you?

Well you're making the claim they're doing this. Where's the proof?

I don't have to. The accusation is enough and you're questioning me on my motives is proof the Koch Brothers are influencing you too.

Well Fuckin A! Why doesn't my bank account show that?

Uhhhhhhhhh....

Yeah... like I said. BoogaboogaKochbros. Fullashit and twice as stupid.

For those who speak only libberish... this is called a rhetorical predictive conversation. You don't have to say 'no it's not'. We don't believe you anyway.
This is how the left used to see Karl Rove:

karltherovariancopy6bn.jpg

I need to make another one for the Koch Bros.

well Shit! At every turn something fucks up for them in WI, what do they try?

BOOGABOOGAKOCHBROS!!!!!

I mean it's damn silly.

Yeah? Well they're behind it all!

Fine, where's the money trail?

Ummmmm like I care to show you?

Well you're making the claim they're doing this. Where's the proof?

I don't have to. The accusation is enough and you're questioning me on my motives is proof the Koch Brothers are influencing you too.

Well Fuckin A! Why doesn't my bank account show that?

Uhhhhhhhhh....

Yeah... like I said. BoogaboogaKochbros. Fullashit and twice as stupid.

For those who speak only libberish... this is called a rhetorical predictive conversation. You don't have to say 'no it's not'. We don't believe you anyway.
This is how the left used to see Karl Rove:

karltherovariancopy6bn.jpg

I need to make another one for the Koch Bros.
One suggestion for the base.

Bo and Luke Duke.

Just some good ole boys... never meanin no harm

The guy looks like an idiot; I saw Rove as bag of lard, still do. But the "criminal" investigation needs to end; Walker is a low life, but that isn't a crime. Only 47% of state voters wanted him out after a year & a half, come November 2014, his opponent should have an easy ride. "Good old Wisconsin beer" & brats aside.

The guy looks like an idiot; I saw Rove as bag of lard, still do. But the "criminal" investigation needs to end; Walker is a low life, but that isn't a crime. Only 47% of state voters wanted him out after a year & a half, come November 2014, his opponent should have an easy ride. "Good old Wisconsin beer" & brats aside.

An easy ride? You mean like the recall was a sure thing? :lol:

An easy ride? You mean like the recall was a sure thing? :lol:

NOTE: SHOULD. Try reading complete sentences, or have someone read them to you. :eusa_angel:

So less people wanted him out after a year and a half, yet you believe it will be easier to get rid of him in 2014? No t following your logic.

So less people wanted him out after a year and a half, yet you believe it will be easier to get rid of him in 2014? No t following your logic.
Do keep in mind a lot can happen in the next 2 years. Of course, if Walker keeps walkin the way he's going, that is going to be their problem.

?
........... has resulted in six indictments, 15 felony charges, and two convictions.

Since September of 2010 the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel (MJS) has been detailing an ongoing "John Doe" criminal investigation being run out of the Milwaukee County District Attorney's office involving Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker's former staff and associates. The wide-ranging investigation has included allegations of campaign finance malfeasance, embezzlement of veterans funds, bid-rigging, and even child enticement during the period when Walker served as Milwaukee County Executive, but was running for governor.

On June 1, 2012, the MJS broke the story that Milwaukee County prosecutors were forced to move from a regular investigation to a secret "John Doe" criminal investigation more than two years ago after being stonewalled by the County Executive's office. Court records released in the trial of one of the defendants showed that prosecutors said Walker's office had been "unwilling or unable" to turn over requested records. This new information contradicts Walker's repeated claims that he has been "fully cooperating" with the investigation since the start.

As of today, this ongoing criminal investigation has resulted in six indictments, 15 felony charges, and two convictions.

Mary Bottari: Will Scott Walker Be Given a Pink Slip, an Orange Jumpsuit or a Second Chance?
so why do you call it the Walker criminal investigation when he's not being investigated, hasn't been indicted, and appears to smell like a rose despite two years of frantic attempts by loons to drag him down?

Ok Someone break it down for me, Why should I care about this?
Because the libs lost in a critical race and that should make you mad and sad enough to riot and smash windows out of storefronts.

LOL yeah no kidding, and I'm suprised we didnt have a recount. These people will do anything for power. All these dire predictions that were said ended up being false, that and the fact that the democrats cried and left the state is hilarious. Maybe these dumasses will leave the country when Romney wins, one can only hope.

Ok Someone break it down for me, Why should I care about this?
Because the libs lost in a critical race and that should make you mad and sad enough to riot and smash windows out of storefronts.

LOL yeah no kidding, and I'm suprised we didnt have a recount. These people will do anything for power. All these dire predictions that were said ended up being false, that and the fact that the democrats cried and left the state is hilarious. Maybe these dumasses will leave the country when Romney wins, one can only hope.
They are for the state senate race for Lehman/VanWangaard. Many polling dumpster irregularities found.

But for Walker/Kleefisch, yeah, hard to justify a 7 point deficit to make up in a recount. It's figured that even if the percentages stayed the same, Walker would have won by 3 points if 100% of Dane and Milwaukee counties (and no they did not all vote).

........... has resulted in six indictments, 15 felony charges, and two convictions.

Since September of 2010 the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel (MJS) has been detailing an ongoing "John Doe" criminal investigation being run out of the Milwaukee County District Attorney's office involving Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker's former staff and associates. The wide-ranging investigation has included allegations of campaign finance malfeasance, embezzlement of veterans funds, bid-rigging, and even child enticement during the period when Walker served as Milwaukee County Executive, but was running for governor.

On June 1, 2012, the MJS broke the story that Milwaukee County prosecutors were forced to move from a regular investigation to a secret "John Doe" criminal investigation more than two years ago after being stonewalled by the County Executive's office. Court records released in the trial of one of the defendants showed that prosecutors said Walker's office had been "unwilling or unable" to turn over requested records. This new information contradicts Walker's repeated claims that he has been "fully cooperating" with the investigation since the start.

As of today, this ongoing criminal investigation has resulted in six indictments, 15 felony charges, and two convictions.

Mary Bottari: Will Scott Walker Be Given a Pink Slip, an Orange Jumpsuit or a Second Chance?

You pussy fags did exactly what I predicted....

You HATE DEMOCRACY.....

Communist fucks...

Then you bitch fucks cry about "the end of democracy" :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:cry: till i get my candybar when mommy is shopping

Last edited:
I accepted Obama won....... These POS progressives just cant accept the the fact GOV Walker beat the recall.....

Grow the fuck up.....

I accepted Obama won....... These POS progressives just cant accept the the fact GOV Walker beat the recall.....

Grow the fuck up.....
Democracy is great as long as the outcome is what liberals want.

You'll notice Chris is absent from this thread like the others.

Chris must mean "no balls" in another language.

Forum List

Back