As of today, I am cutting off my genitals.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
After impregnating my wife as many times as possible in the next few months, and virtue signaling on social media how many abortions we had; I will then cut off my genitals and record the video of my gender transformation on Tiktok to extol it's virtues.

I will then proceed to sew a mask to my face and receive half a dozen COVID vaccinations.

I will close down my business permanently and declare bankruptcy in the name of COVID justice.

I will invite drug addicts to inhabit my boarded up business to maintain the property. I will join them in using drugs and smoking crack like the ideal son of President Biden. Smoking crack is the key to success.

I will go to border and ferry across hordes of illegal immigrants and invoke the name of BLM and Antifa as I vandalize and attack LEO's on Trump's wall.

I will then go to my local welfare office and demand free everything!

I will donate my remaining wealth to the campaign of neocons rinos and DINOS to accelerate WWIII in the Middle East.

After impregnating my wife as many times as possible in the next few months, and virtue signaling on social media how many abortions we had; I will then cut off my genitals and record the video of my gender transformation on Tiktok to extol it's virtues.

I will then proceed to sew a mask to my face and receive half a dozen COVID vaccinations.

I will close down my business permanently and declare bankruptcy in the name of COVID justice.

I will invite drug addicts to inhabit my boarded up business to maintain the property. I will join them in using drugs and smoking crack like the ideal son of President Biden. Smoking crack is the key to success.

I will go to border and ferry across hordes of illegal immigrants and invoke the name of BLM and Antifa as I vandalize and attack LEO's on Trump's wall.

I will donate my remaining wealth to the campaign of neocons rinos and DINOS to accelerate WWIII in the Middle East.
so when you run to Brazil....are you going to give up your citizenship?....

You may be able to get into Biden's cabinet, but I'm thinking you might be slightly over-qualified.

You'll be a leftard hero!!!!

Looking for a position in the *biden admin. eh? It just might work.

The left will praise your name, and include you at any of their parties.

If I missed any other trendy ideas and pledges command me to do them...it's trendy!I want to be part of the latest trends. I don't want to be left out!

Ok, I'll try to help keep you on track. Looking over your OP, I do see I need to make a few corrections. Please do not EVER use terms such as "wife", "addicts", "border" "illegal".

"Vandalize and attack LEO's" on the other hand is really good. Have to give you an A+ there.

I expect you'll be voting Democrat from now on.

If I missed any other trendy ideas and pledges command me to do them...it's trendy!I want to be part of the latest trends. I don't want to be left out!

Ok, I'll try to help keep you on track. Looking over your OP, I do see I need to make a few corrections. Please do not EVER use terms such as "wife", "addicts", "border" "illegal".

"Vandalize and attack LEO's" on the other hand is really good. Have to give you an A+ there.

Ok, I will use "soulmate," "dependent," "Socially Recognized Delineation," and "foreign."

Seek immediate professional diagnoses. On a more serious note, your sarcasm changes nothing and does even less to advance our cause, which is opposing the rising tides of evil. We're all frustrated, pissed off and ready to pounce. Don't drown in the seas of your own cynicism or tragicomedy.

Are you Billy or Rightwinger?

You'll be a leftard hero!!!!

I may even get a Nobel Peace Prize.

Grow a Monkey Tail beard and put your hair in a Manbun.

monkey-tail-beard21.jpg

You must be on the right wing. Where are your fine and wonderful, free market Capitalism solutions? Even women can be as dramatic as You for less.

Promises promises....

After impregnating my wife as many times as possible in the next few months

Uh --- that would be "one" (1). Didn't your parents or biology class teach you anything?

I will then cut off my genitals and record the video of my gender transformation on Tiktok to extol it's [sic] virtues.

Maybe spring for English lessons too.

You must be on the right wing. Where are your fine and wonderful, free market Capitalism solutions? Even women can be as dramatic as You for less.

I am only doing what Oprah told me to do. It's trendy.

Forum List

Back