"As My People Died, Hillary Clinton Gave Access to Her Wealthy Donors"

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Former President of Haitian Senate Rips Clinton Foundation: As My People Died, Hillary Clinton Gave Access to Her Wealthy Donors

The former president of the Haitian Senate excoriated Hillary Clinton and her embattled family foundation following the release of emails that reveal how senior Clinton Foundation staffers coordinated with top Hillary Clinton State Department officials to give special access to “FOB” (Friends of Bill Clinton) in the wake of the deadly 2010 earthquake in Haiti.

"As my people were dying, Hillary was abusing her position as Secretary of State and prioritizing access to what the State Department viewed as a ‘gold rush’ for her wealthy donors in exchange for exorbitant speaking fees and large donations to the Clinton Foundation,” Sansaricq wrote, referencing a leaked diplomatic cable, where Haiti relief efforts were described as a “gold rush” for government contractors and aid groups."

“I think when you look at both the State Department and the Clinton Foundation in Haiti, that line was pretty faint between the two,” Jake Johnston, a Haiti research analyst at the Center for Economic and Policy Research told ABC News. “You had a lot of coordination and connection between the two, obviously. And I think that raises significant questions about how they were both operating.”

Former President of Haitian Senate: As My People Died, Hillary Clinton Gave Access to Wealthy Donors

Breitbart? Seriously?

andrew.jpg

It's NOT Breitbart you have problems with - It's the fact that the Former President of Haitian Senate has come out to expose Bill and Hillary as Pay-To-Play, international Disaster 'Buzzards', picking the bones of the dead and down-trodden, enriching themselves and Foundation donors while the people they are supposed to be helping suffer and die.

(Liberal 101: When faced with a damaging news story, if you have nothing to counter the facts with respond by quoting the name of the media source with the word 'Really?'...."'xxxxxx', Really?!")

This has been reported by numerous sources. And there have been many protests by the Haitian people, who were disgusted by the way Clintons neglected victims while they and their friends were rolling in the dough, $9 billion worth.

All that relief money spent and so little to show for it, at least in the southern area of Haiti where the earthquake hit. The wealthier areas of Haiti were the focus of spending, including posh hotels and factories that will benefit wealthy companies. While these were being built, at an exorbitant rate, the victims of the earthquake were still living in the streets among the rubble that used to be cities. Very little was built for them. Many were given moldy trailers and a few apartment complexes were built. It wasn't nearly enough for the million plus victims who were left homeless and jobless.

In their protests, they demanded that promises be kept, namely rebuilding homes and businesses so people could get back to normal. People vehemently rejected Hillary's plan, which apparently was to put people on the doles. The protesters were screaming that they didn't want welfare. They wanted the promise of rebuilding kept. Hillary's cronies made out like bandits, as did the Clinton Foundation. All the wealthy people made bank on the back of the poor victims.

america and the rest of the world, the IMF, the World Bank have been shitting on Haiti forever and no one ever gave a phuck.

Forum List

Back