As many as 10 dead in shooting at Batman premiere in Denver: reports

I agree, mudwhistle is an absoutly disgusting piece of shit.

So says the freak with the head up his/her ass.

Somehow for some reason your avi undermines your credibility.

My avatar states "the official seal of the united states republican party" and from your absoutly disgusting comments, it should be the official seal of yourself.

Just a prime example of projection bud.

I'm not buying it.

but the idea that it can't happen because of some law is - well, really stupid.

But a law can negate or lessen such an instance....

Strange......Hillary is supposed to be signing such a law in New York in the next several days. NAGR Gun Rights Blog » U.S. agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban

Obama has Cass Sunstein, his regulation czar, set to release hundreds of anti-gun regulations designed to do exactly that by the end of the year.

What a coincidence.

Good. Hope it passes

You don't get it do you? unarmed crowds are like fish in a barrel. There was at least 50 wounded, if at least two or more people would have had a gun less people would be hurt and dead.

I can imagine it now, a couple of heroes pulling out their Uzis and spraying in the general direction of the gunman - that could only be a positive thing couldn't it?

Fucking foreigners

You're the foreigner from where I sit...

Strange......Hillary is supposed to be signing such a law in New York in the next several days. NAGR Gun Rights Blog » U.S. agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban

Obama has Cass Sunstein, his regulation czar, set to release hundreds of anti-gun regulations designed to do exactly that by the end of the year.

What a coincidence.

Good. Hope it passes

They'll never get the Senate to ratify it. It takes 65 votes.

Obama will try to enforce it through executive decree.

Funny how you want to push your foreign beliefs on us Americans.

Why don't you mind your own fucken business?

George was hardly a tyrant Big Reb. It's not as if all men and woman couldvote when you gained independence or that slavery was consigned to the dustbin of history. Pretty sure the slaves thought they were under a tyrannical yoke until 1865, too...

:eusa_whistle: George was hardly a tyrant :eusa_whistle:
That is all

Read up on the guy. Sure he was a king, but he was actually quite enlightened for his times.
This is all I need to know about him.
The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.
He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.
He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.
He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.
He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.
He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected; whereby the Legislative powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.
He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.
He has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary powers.
He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.
He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.
He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.
He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power.
He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:
For Quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:
For protecting them, by a mock Trial, from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:
For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:
For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:
For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury:
For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences
For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies:
For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:
For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.
He has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us.
He has plundered our seas, ravaged our Coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.
He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.
He has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.
He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

declaration-of-independence.jpg

but the idea that it can't happen because of some law is - well, really stupid.

What a coincidence.

Strange..., the SoS doesn't sign laws and the UN doesn't write them. :eusa_eh:

I can imagine it now, a couple of heroes pulling out their Uzis and spraying in the general direction of the gunman - that could only be a positive thing couldn't it?

Fucking foreigners

When I go to a discussion forum that is for New Zealand I will be the foreigner as long as you're here at the U.S.M.B. you are the foreigner

Heads up people. I am listening to a radio station out of Denver right now and they are saying this guy is a Indian/Pakistani person in his 20s and his apartment was rigged for explosives. He isn't cooperating either.

What a coincidence.

If you look at Obama's executive orders page online you can see on multiple occasions where he seeded responsibility to Hillary for various executive actions. All he has to do is write a memo, put his signature on it and Walla, Hillary can sign treaties in his stead. And the UN and various other entities have written several treaties. The LOST treaty (Law Of The Sea treaty) was one of them. Dick Morris discusses these treaties in his book "Screwed".

get

Last edited:
When I go to a discussion forum that is for New Zealand I will be the foreigner as long as you're here at the U.S.M.B. you are the foreigner

Come on...the server's probably in China or Mexico or India...you know that!!!

Top corner it says
US Message Board US Discussion
It doesn't say New Zealand Message Board New Zealand Discussion

Heads up people. I am listening to a radio station out of Denver right now and they are saying this guy is a Indian/Pakistani person in his 20s and his apartment was rigged for explosives. He isn't cooperating either.

This will be bad news for the anti gun people

What a coincidence.

If you look at Obama's executive orders page online you can see on multiple occasions where he seeded responsibility to Hillary for various executive actions. All he has to do is write a memo, put his signature on it and Walla, Hillary can sign treaties in his stead. And the UN and various other entities have written several treaties. The LOST treaty (Law Of The Sea treaty) was one of them. Dick Morris discusses these treaties in his book "Screwed".

Backtracking now? You said "law", now it's "treaties"! :cool:

This will be bad news for the anti gun people

Far be it from me to be a conspiracy theorist...but a Pakistani? AQ???

Treaties have the force of law.

It's always nice to wake up and find that you and your Friends and Family are going to spend today finding out if any of the Victims are related to you in anyway...

My Best Friend was @ another Theater in Aurora when this happened...

Half the people I know were planning on going to this Movie last night...

Hell it was a Party Night for many of them... Took today off for it.

My State needed more Shit on it's Plate. :(

I'm headin' to the Hills this Weekend and turning everything off. :thup:

:)

peace...

Treaties have the force of law.

Hardly. Anything mentioned in the treaty would have to be backed up by a US law to be enforced.

Forum List

Back