As many as 10 dead in shooting at Batman premiere in Denver: reports

Word is Democrats were planning on taking advantage of the release of this movie, using the villain's name "Bane" against Mitt Romney.

Rotten Tomatoes received so many nasty comments on their site under the review of the movie that they had to shut it down.

The movie is about Batman's conflict over becoming Batman again. Bane shows up takes control of the League of Shadows and starts killing people and sets off a chain of explosions. Then he grabs a bunch of Rich people and puts them on trial after dragged them from their homes. Gotham regresses into anarchy and the city is sealed off from the rest of the world. Batman supposedly is killed in the battle with Bane and his possessions divided up. Batman isn't dead. He and cat woman skip out on Gotham and retire to France.

Most OWS folks would call this a great movie with a happy ending.

I'm sure the left will take full advantage of the massacre in Colorado just like they did the Columbine massacre.

There it is ladies and gentleman, some filthy scumbag that had to spin a massacre into a political bashing moment, and of course it's from a teabagger piece of shit.

Nice work asshole.

You are disgusting.

Who do you think has stricter gun laws, the US or Mexico? And where are more people massacred?

I am not altogether familiar with gun crime in Mexico - the only gun crime we hear about over here is mostly in the US, as this is what is mostly reported, sorry!

That's because Mexico doesn't have a media that loves showing how screwed up their country is.

Mexico has had hundreds of multiple shootings in drug wars along the border this year. The death toll is close to that of the Iraq War. Heads being cut off and put on a spike. It's a mess.

Mexico is another right wing utopia. Guns everywhere, limited government, abortion is illegal, strongly religious,..why are you mocking mexico?

We had a war over this very thing back in 1776, try it again.

I wonder why Australians didn't riot? Maybe we are more civilised and accepting of the laws?

Did Australians fight for their INDEPENDENCE from a tyrant? Or are they still subjects to the crown?

As for why Australians allowing it I don't nor do I give a shit.

No need to knock the Australians. They can best determine for themselves what is best for them.

I am not altogether familiar with gun crime in Mexico - the only gun crime we hear about over here is mostly in the US, as this is what is mostly reported, sorry!

That's because Mexico doesn't have a media that loves showing how screwed up their country is.

Mexico has had hundreds of multiple shootings in drug wars along the border this year. The death toll is close to that of the Iraq War. Heads being cut off and put on a spike. It's a mess.

Mexico is another right wing utopia. Guns everywhere, limited government, abortion is illegal, strongly religious,..why are you mocking mexico?

How stupidly ignorant can you get.

Word is Democrats were planning on taking advantage of the release of this movie, using the villain's name "Bane" against Mitt Romney.

Rotten Tomatoes received so many nasty comments on their site under the review of the movie that they had to shut it down.

The movie is about Batman's conflict over becoming Batman again. Bane shows up takes control of the League of Shadows and starts killing people and sets off a chain of explosions. Then he grabs a bunch of Rich people and puts them on trial after dragged them from their homes. Gotham regresses into anarchy and the city is sealed off from the rest of the world. Batman supposedly is killed in the battle with Bane and his possessions divided up. Batman isn't dead. He and cat woman skip out on Gotham and retire to France.

I'm sure the left will take full advantage of the massacre in Colorado just like they did the Columbine massacre.

There it is ladies and gentleman, some filthy scumbag that had to spin a massacre into a political bashing moment, and of course it's from a teabagger piece of shit.

Nice work asshole.

Sorry, bitch. Noomi beat me to it in the second post on this thread.

If brains were C4 you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose.

Nice work asshole.

You are disgusting.

I agree, mudwhistle is an absoutly disgusting piece of shit.

Apparently their was a need for someone other than the gunman to have a gun.

yeah. ambush during a movie screening.

clearly more guns would have helped.

You don't get it do you? unarmed crowds are like fish in a barrel. There was at least 50 wounded, if at least two or more people would have had a gun less people would be hurt and dead.

I can imagine it now, a couple of heroes pulling out their Uzis and spraying in the general direction of the gunman - that could only be a positive thing couldn't it?

We had a war over this very thing back in 1776, try it again.

I wonder why Australians didn't riot? Maybe we are more civilised and accepting of the laws?

Did Australians fight for their INDEPENDENCE from a tyrant? Or are they still subjects to the crown?

George was hardly a tyrant Big Reb. It's not as if all men and woman couldvote when you gained independence or that slavery was consigned to the dustbin of history. Pretty sure the slaves thought they were under a tyrannical yoke until 1865, too...

You don't get it do you? unarmed crowds are like fish in a barrel. There was at least 50 wounded, if at least two or more people would have had a gun less people would be hurt and dead.

I can imagine it now, a couple of heroes pulling out their Uzis and spraying in the general direction of the gunman - that could only be a positive thing couldn't it?
security7ed0.jpg

George was hardly a tyrant Big Reb. It's not as if all men and woman couldvote when you gained independence or that slavery was consigned to the dustbin of history. Pretty sure the slaves thought they were under a tyrannical yoke until 1865, too...

:eusa_whistle: George was hardly a tyrant :eusa_whistle:
That is all

Fucking foreigners

:eusa_whistle: George was hardly a tyrant :eusa_whistle:
That is all

Read up on the guy. Sure he was a king, but he was actually quite enlightened for his times.

but the idea that it can't happen because of some law is - well, really stupid.

But a law can negate or lessen such an instance....

Strange......Hillary is supposed to be signing such a law in New York in the next several days. NAGR Gun Rights Blog » U.S. agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban

Obama has Cass Sunstein, his regulation czar, set to release hundreds of anti-gun regulations designed to do exactly that by the end of the year.

What a coincidence.

Not through lack of trying, but no, it is a very rare event..

This is true. We hear about gun violence once a month, if we are lucky. Sometimes there is a spate of drive by shootings, very rarely is someone harmed or killed, though.

260 homicides in Australia in 2010 apparently.

In Baltimore that's an average year! Puts the lie to the story that there's been a spike in crime in Australia. BTW, I always hear that, but no one ever produces a cite beyond someone on some board or blog! Anyone..., anyone? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back