Artificial Intelligence

The Grandmaster: Dictation(!)

Let's look at the fictional robotic warrior Rewind, a miniature heroic robot (and member of the Autobots team) who transforms into an espionage-geared audio cassette and challenges the evil Decepticon robots (such as Frenzy), from the A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) fantasy-adventure franchise Transformers (Hasbro).

Rewind is robotic and is geared to transform into an espionage gadget, suggesting that human civilization associates auditory signals/recordings with some kind perceptual intelligence.

We often say, "Computers are like human brains," but it seems these days, we're saying more often the opposite: "Human brains, obsessed with Wall Street, have become like computer brains!"

Maybe these cartoon avatars from A.I. 'morality fables' suggest a psycho-sociological interest in 'behaviour cynicism.'

So the question is, "Are A.I. scientists/philosophers, by definition, idealistic/optimistic?"

Rewind (Transformers Wiki)

t1.jpg

t2.jpg

Triumph of the Will

I like depictions of robots (in stories/folklore/movies) in circumstances/conditions testing/verifying the mind's understanding of leadership

It's very much linked to Asimov's 3 Laws of Robotics. Hey, if a robot has to decide if the first two laws violate its justification for self-defense, how will it gauge its imagination of rest/relaxation?

Labor and management are important 'features' of the sociological mind, and it's something any good A.I. 'engineer/developer/scientist' will consider.

Check out the pictures below of two sets of robot-warrior leaders from the popular A.I. fantasy-adventure franchise Transformers (Hasbro): the first two are 'heroic' Autobot robot-army leaders Optimus Prime and Rodimus Prime, and the second two (in purple) are the two 'villainous' Decepticon robot-army leaders Galvatron and Cyclonus.

By the way, I prefer Transformers to GoBots and Robotech.

autobots.jpg

decepticons.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back