Art of the Fail: Trumpcare vote cancelled

Pat is on thin ice. If he starts advocating one political party over another on the air, he can lose his non-profit status for the TV network he owns. I suspect that it is time for his attorneys to talk to god and tell him to cool it.

Is Pat Robertson still asking his members to pray for the death of liberal supreme court justices?

I'm glad Trump postponed the vote for more consideration. That's what a smart president does.

Dude I've forgotten more about the ACA already than you'll ever know.

"ALL increases must be approved by the State if it's under 9% and by HHS if it's 10% or more."

They've NEVER been able to just willy nilly raise rates.
Again, for the retarded: show me the data which proves that rising rates are the fault of Obamacare.

I don't want to hear about individual state's insurance commissions. It's not what I'm asking you to prove and it's irrelevant.

Now get hopping, Skippy.

I don't have to prove anything to you skippy. You're ignorant and we both know it. Only someone who is willingly ignorant thinks that forcing an insurer to cover everyone AND mandates extended coverages would have no effect on Premiums. That shoe fits you son.

Perhaps the the part of Obamacare you've forgotten. :laugh:

Dude I've forgotten more about the ACA already than you'll ever know.

Nope. I do it everyday. The kid has no idea about any of it. Do you?

More than you know. If you're truly a doc, than you're behind me. Docs work for me.

Nope, I'm a Broker and Health Care is what I do every day.

This is a fascinating look at the conversations that went on between Trump and the GOP about the bill. It reveals just how clueless Trump was, and how ham fisted he was in dealing with his own party. He was dismissive, disrespectful, and basically not interested in listening to anyone, or even about health insurance in general. Calling himself a dealmaker is a joke.

Sources: Trump learned a lesson on dealmaking - CNNPolitics.com

This is a fascinating look at the conversations that went on between Trump and the GOP about the bill. It reveals just how clueless Trump was, and how ham fisted he was in dealing with his own party. He was dismissive, disrespectful, and basically not interested in listening to anyone, or even about health insurance in general. Calling himself a dealmaker is a joke.

Sources: Trump learned a lesson on dealmaking - CNNPolitics.com

If you are going to be a great negotiator, you have to know about the subject matter," the aide said, adding that overhauling health care is far different from building a golf course

To his core, Trump is basically stupid and lazy. He lacks the intellect to understand details and has no interest in studying

Trump succeeds by bullying. The Congessmen were from secure districts, they do not worry about being reelected. Trump did not understand he had no leverage
Presidents with 37% approval rarely do

I was posting as soon as Trump won the nomination that he would never be able to get along with congress. He shares some things in common with Jimmy Carter. Jimmy felt like Congress was made up of corrupt special interest politians (he was right), and that he, on the other hand, was a god fearing righteous man who wanted to help America. In short, he felt that they were beneath him. Consequently, Congress and Carter treated each other with contempt, with predictable results. For different reasons, Trump and Congress are on the same collision course. There simply is not room enough in DC for that many oversized egos.

Trump is going to continue to lose that battle with congress, as long as he is in Washington.

If Trump could get past this thing he has of retribution to everyone who crosses him, he might have a chance. I would have thought that his efforts to threaten McCain would have taught him a lesson.

But, it too late in life for Trump to learn anything.

Funny. I only pay $125/mo with a $1500 deductible. I am on numerous meds because of a heart condition, and have a $0 (yes, that's zero) co-pay for my meds. That is thanks to a policy through the Affordable Care Act. I'm rather glad Trumpcare failed.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
My insurance went through the roof...............got my wife on insurance for $480 a month............$6250 deductible on exchange.........family coverage at work $1500 a month..................LOL

Now I pay the fine and have no insurance..............paying your subsidy bud............through the fines.

I understand, Eagle. What you are saying is that, according to insurance industry standards, you are uninsurable, and since ACA doesn't give it to you for free, it is unfair to you.:itsok:
That's a load of BS. The rates went up $500 a month for family after the ACA was passed you freaking tool. Thanks Dems for WHAT. Fcking me over.......Don't think so.
What absolute bullshit. Rates have always increased annually for insurance. However, the annual rater increasesw have been demonstrably lower with ACA than they were without it:

kff-chart.png

So, if you "suffered" a $500 rate increase, last year, with the ACA, it is a guarantee that, without it, that increase would have been higher.
LOL

It never raised that damned much in a single year before.............your statement is horse hockey

Obamacare pledged to lower our rates........Utter BS as they climb even higher............

It was an entitlement law and nothing more.
Deductables, premiums have risen due to Sen. Rubio's poison pill.

Funny. I only pay $125/mo with a $1500 deductible. I am on numerous meds because of a heart condition, and have a $0 (yes, that's zero) co-pay for my meds. That is thanks to a policy through the Affordable Care Act. I'm rather glad Trumpcare failed.

My insurance went through the roof...............got my wife on insurance for $480 a month............$6250 deductible on exchange.........family coverage at work $1500 a month..................LOL

Now I pay the fine and have no insurance..............paying your subsidy bud............through the fines.

I understand, Eagle. What you are saying is that, according to insurance industry standards, you are uninsurable, and since ACA doesn't give it to you for free, it is unfair to you.:itsok:
That's a load of BS. The rates went up $500 a month for family after the ACA was passed you freaking tool. Thanks Dems for WHAT. Fcking me over.......Don't think so.
What absolute bullshit. Rates have always increased annually for insurance. However, the annual rater increasesw have been demonstrably lower with ACA than they were without it:

kff-chart.png

So, if you "suffered" a $500 rate increase, last year, with the ACA, it is a guarantee that, without it, that increase would have been higher.
LOL

It never raised that damned much in a single year before.............your statement is horse hockey

Obamacare pledged to lower our rates........Utter BS as they climb even higher............

Eighty percent of Americans will want to see Obama Care replaced with "SINGLE PAYER"!!!!!

kff-chart.png

LOL

Deductables, premiums have risen due to Sen. Rubio's poison pill.

Oh look, more ignorance. Ded and Premiums have risen because the mandates and the claims.

kff-chart.png

LOL

Eighty percent of Americans will want to see Obama Care replaced with "SINGLE PAYER"!!!!!

You get to prove this one kid ;)

Trump had NOTHING. He had no replacement plan. He lied to your flaccid little faces, and you just sit there and take it.
I already explained it to you once. he needed eight demophobe senators to get repeal. he knew he wouldn't get that. he focused on a three part plan and he can't get the GOPs. so, he is stuck today. so now it's time to move on and get tax reform done. You think the demophobes will work on that? I highly doubt it. budget? I doubt it. supreme court nominee? I doubt it. BTW, nice how trump is being blamed for the GOP not looking at obummer's nominee. wow, such sweet americans we have. let's just destroy the country legislation is what we're watching and you're proud of them. funny stuff. and then you wish to bash trump.
Hey JC......STFU. Red state Amerika are on their OWN!!!!! OBAMA CARE kicked the GOP's ASS.
Obamacare will leave thousands dying in the streets.

Obamacare is now in the hands of our almighty Republicans that is running this country.........Anything fails will fall under Trump.

Any dying Americans because of ACA will explode under Trump face.
Nope democrats own Obama care 100%. Don't try and pass your failing program off on others. Not one republican voted for obamacare.
Not one democrat voted for TrumpCare either, and still the GOP house could not get enough votes. The Ryan-Trump Care was dead on arrival.

Fortunately I live in a state with no income tax hahaha the moochers can't get their mooching paws on my money :eusa_dance:

Sure they can. They're called sales taxes, property taxes, licensing and fees, etc.

Educate yourself on taxes, most states with income taxes also have all those other taxes. And as my income is quite high the 2% higher sales tax here is a drop in the bucket compared to what I would pay in income tax in other states, plus I get to deduct the sales tax off my federal. :eusa_dance:
trump_putin_foreign_ties_rtr_img-e1484152037563.jpg

I already explained it to you once. he needed eight demophobe senators to get repeal. he knew he wouldn't get that. he focused on a three part plan and he can't get the GOPs. so, he is stuck today. so now it's time to move on and get tax reform done. You think the demophobes will work on that? I highly doubt it. budget? I doubt it. supreme court nominee? I doubt it. BTW, nice how trump is being blamed for the GOP not looking at obummer's nominee. wow, such sweet americans we have. let's just destroy the country legislation is what we're watching and you're proud of them. funny stuff. and then you wish to bash trump.
Hey JC......STFU. Red state Amerika are on their OWN!!!!! OBAMA CARE kicked the GOP's ASS.
Obamacare will leave thousands dying in the streets.

Obamacare is now in the hands of our almighty Republicans that is running this country.........Anything fails will fall under Trump.

Any dying Americans because of ACA will explode under Trump face.
Nope democrats own Obama care 100%. Don't try and pass your failing program off on others. Not one republican voted for obamacare.
Not one democrat voted for TrumpCare either, and still the GOP house could not get enough votes. The Ryan-Trump Care was dead on arrival.
So it remains obamacare.

kff-chart.png

LOL

C'mon kid, you can prove this, right? Or is it just one more thing you pulled out of your ass?

More bullshit. Unless you have also spent the las 30 years bitchimg about corporate su sidies, and calling CEOs "moochers" for taking advantage of such "incentives" to build their factories, and do business in states, and called corporate farmers "moochsrs" for taking subsidies to offset losses for not growing certain crops, then you aren't the least bit upset about "moochers" taking subsidies. You just don't like the poor, or working class.

Why should I work overtime to pay your bills? I have no problem helping the truly handicapped, but I'm not going to work my ass off while able bodied moochers sit around on their giant fat ass goofing off or pay the bills of losers who chose to blow all their money on drugs and alcohol fuck that. You will just have to suffer the consequences.:eusa_boohoo:
But, apparently, working overtime to put money into the pockets of corporate CEOs is okay with you. Like I saud, you just hate the working class, and poor.

I'm an executive I love corporations. Without corporations you moochers would be fighting in the streets over food. Fortunately I live in a state with no income tax hahaha the moochers can't get their mooching paws on my money :eusa_dance:
Ahh. There you go. You love subsidies. It just pisses you off that someone other than your corporate cronies are getting those subsidies, for a change. Well, suck it up, buttercup. You've been lining your pockets off our backs for decades. It's about time you gave a little back, you corporate mooch.

Name the corporate subsidies...you can't but I thought it would be fun to poke you in the eye.
How about Boeing's $8.7 billion dollar package in 2015? Then there is this little study put out in 2015, with some fascinating findings:

• Six parent companies have received $1 billion or more in federal grants and allocated tax credits (those awarded to specific companies) since 2000; 21 have received $500 million or more; and 98 have received $100 million or more. A group of 582 large companies account for 67 percent of the $68 billion total.
  • The largest recipient of grants and allocated tax credits is the Spanish energy company Iberdrola, which acquired them by investing heavily in U.S. power generation facilities, including wind farms that have made use of a renewable energy provision of the 2009 Recovery Act providing cash payments in lieu of tax credits. Iberdrola’s subsidy total is $2.2 billion. Other top grant/ allocated tax credit recipients include NextEra Energy (parent of Florida Power & Light), NRG Energy, Southern Company, Summit Power and SCS Energy, each with more than $1 billion. The results exclude the numerous corporate tax breaks that cannot be attributed to individual companies.
  • The biggest aggregate bailout recipient is Bank of America, whose gross borrowing (excluding repayments) is just under $3.5 trillion (including the amounts for its Merrill Lynch and Countrywide Financial acquisitions). Three other banks are in the trillion-dollar club: Citigroup ($2.6 trillion), Morgan Stanley ($2.1 trillion) and JPMorgan Chase ($1.3 trillion, including Bear Stearns and Washington Mutual). A dozen U.S. and foreign banks account for 78 percent of total face value of loans, loan guarantees and bailout assistance.

And those are just a few examples. But, since that is all money going to your corporate cronies, I'm sure that's different, right? Like I said, you love government welfare. You just hate that the money is going to someone other than your corporate cronies, for a change. Well, suck it up, buttercup. You have been lining your pockets off the backs of the working class for years.

Why should I work overtime to pay your bills? I have no problem helping the truly handicapped, but I'm not going to work my ass off while able bodied moochers sit around on their giant fat ass goofing off or pay the bills of losers who chose to blow all their money on drugs and alcohol fuck that. You will just have to suffer the consequences.:eusa_boohoo:
But, apparently, working overtime to put money into the pockets of corporate CEOs is okay with you. Like I saud, you just hate the working class, and poor.

I'm an executive I love corporations. Without corporations you moochers would be fighting in the streets over food. Fortunately I live in a state with no income tax hahaha the moochers can't get their mooching paws on my money :eusa_dance:
I like how you call people who work for a living, "moochers."

Do you work for a living?
He just said he doesn't. He's one of those corporate cronies getting rich off the work of others.

:crybaby: corporations :crybaby:where's my government handouts :crybaby:
Why not? That's what you moochers have been living off of for years.

Forum List

Back