Art of the Fail: Trumpcare vote cancelled

Yes they do and ALL increases must be approved by the State if it's under 9% and by HHS if it's 10% or more.
Show where the rate increases are due to Obamacare. Use data/facts. I'm not interested in your uneducated rube noises.

Dude I've forgotten more about the ACA already than you'll ever know.

"ALL increases must be approved by the State if it's under 9% and by HHS if it's 10% or more."

They've NEVER been able to just willy nilly raise rates.
Again, for the retarded: show me the data which proves that rising rates are the fault of Obamacare.

I don't want to hear about individual state's insurance commissions. It's not what I'm asking you to prove and it's irrelevant.

Now get hopping, Skippy.

I don't have to prove anything to you skippy. You're ignorant and we both know it. Only someone who is willingly ignorant thinks that forcing an insurer to cover everyone AND mandates extended coverages would have no effect on Premiums. That shoe fits you son.

Perhaps the the part of Obamacare you've forgotten. :laugh:

Nope. I do it everyday. The kid has no idea about any of it. Do you?

Show where the rate increases are due to Obamacare. Use data/facts. I'm not interested in your uneducated rube noises.

"ALL increases must be approved by the State if it's under 9% and by HHS if it's 10% or more."

They've NEVER been able to just willy nilly raise rates.
Again, for the retarded: show me the data which proves that rising rates are the fault of Obamacare.

I don't want to hear about individual state's insurance commissions. It's not what I'm asking you to prove and it's irrelevant.

Now get hopping, Skippy.

I don't have to prove anything to you skippy. You're ignorant and we both know it. Only someone who is willingly ignorant thinks that forcing an insurer to cover everyone AND mandates extended coverages would have no effect on Premiums. That shoe fits you son.

Perhaps the the part of Obamacare you've forgotten. :laugh:

Nope. I do it everyday. The kid has no idea about any of it. Do you?

More than you know. If you're truly a doc, than you're behind me. Docs work for me.

Perhaps you missed the part where I pay for my insurance. So, feel free to fuck off with that "mooch" bullshit.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

No you mooch off others, hence Obamacare's moocher subsidies. When those run out and you can no longer mooch you will be up a shit creek.
More bullshit. Unless you have also spent the las 30 years bitchimg about corporate su sidies, and calling CEOs "moochers" for taking advantage of such "incentives" to build their factories, and do business in states, and called corporate farmers "moochsrs" for taking subsidies to offset losses for not growing certain crops, then you aren't the least bit upset about "moochers" taking subsidies. You just don't like the poor, or working class.

Why should I work overtime to pay your bills? I have no problem helping the truly handicapped, but I'm not going to work my ass off while able bodied moochers sit around on their giant fat ass goofing off or pay the bills of losers who chose to blow all their money on drugs and alcohol fuck that. You will just have to suffer the consequences.:eusa_boohoo:
But, apparently, working overtime to put money into the pockets of corporate CEOs is okay with you. Like I saud, you just hate the working class, and poor.

I'm an executive I love corporations. Without corporations you moochers would be fighting in the streets over food. Fortunately I live in a state with no income tax hahaha the moochers can't get their mooching paws on my money :eusa_dance:
Ahh. There you go. You love subsidies. It just pisses you off that someone other than your corporate cronies are getting those subsidies, for a change. Well, suck it up, buttercup. You've been lining your pockets off our backs for decades. It's about time you gave a little back, you corporate mooch.

Last edited:
No you mooch off others, hence Obamacare's moocher subsidies. When those run out and you can no longer mooch you will be up a shit creek.
More bullshit. Unless you have also spent the las 30 years bitchimg about corporate su sidies, and calling CEOs "moochers" for taking advantage of such "incentives" to build their factories, and do business in states, and called corporate farmers "moochsrs" for taking subsidies to offset losses for not growing certain crops, then you aren't the least bit upset about "moochers" taking subsidies. You just don't like the poor, or working class.

Why should I work overtime to pay your bills? I have no problem helping the truly handicapped, but I'm not going to work my ass off while able bodied moochers sit around on their giant fat ass goofing off or pay the bills of losers who chose to blow all their money on drugs and alcohol fuck that. You will just have to suffer the consequences.:eusa_boohoo:
But, apparently, working overtime to put money into the pockets of corporate CEOs is okay with you. Like I saud, you just hate the working class, and poor.

I'm an executive I love corporations. Without corporations you moochers would be fighting in the streets over food. Fortunately I live in a state with no income tax hahaha the moochers can't get their mooching paws on my money :eusa_dance:
I like how you call people who work for a living, "moochers."

Do you work for a living?
He just said he doesn't. He's one of those corporate cronies getting rich off the work of others.

Pat Robertson (On Thursday): God Is “Going To Give Trump Victory” With the GOP Health Care Bill
March 25, 2017
by: Hemant Mehta

You’ll never believe this: Pat Robertson was wrong about something.

Okay, that’s not news, but it’s entertaining as hell to watch the day after House Speaker Paul Ryan and Donald Trump failed miserably in their quest to make 24 million people suffer more so that rich people could get even richer.

On Thursday, Robertson told his viewers on The 700 Club that the American Health Care Act was definitely going to pass and “the Lord was going to give Trump victory.”

"It’s going to go through the Senate, and we’re all going to rejoice that we’re going to pay less on health care,]” he said, despite the fact that if enacted, most people would see their premiums skyrocket.

Robertson said that “he knew that the Lord was going to give Trump victory” and that God is using the president to do great things.

They’re going to get it,” he said. “They’re going to give it to the president. Mark my word: it will pass. They will get those extra votes. It will go through. They’re going to work together to give us tremendous health care.

Will Robertson apologize for lying? Will he admit he was wrong? I doubt it. He’s hoping that viewers will just forget what he said, which shouldn’t be hard, given his typical audience. Good thing there’s video evidence.

(via Right Wing Watch)

Pat Robertson (On Thursday): God Is “Going To Give Trump Victory” With the GOP Health Care Bill

Fortunately I live in a state with no income tax hahaha the moochers can't get their mooching paws on my money :eusa_dance:

Sure they can. They're called sales taxes, property taxes, licensing and fees, etc.

Educate yourself on taxes, most states with income taxes also have all those other taxes. And as my income is quite high the 2% higher sales tax here is a drop in the bucket compared to what I would pay in income tax in other states, plus I get to deduct the sales tax off my federal. :eusa_dance:

Ahh. There you go. You love subsidies. It just pisses you off that someone other than your corporate cronies are getting those subsidies, for a change. Well, suck it up, buttercup. You've been lining your pockets off our backs for decades. It's about time you gave a little back, you corporate mooch.

Name the corporate subsidies...you can't but I thought it would be fun to poke you in the eye.

I like how you call people who work for a living, "moochers."

Do you work for a living?
He just said he doesn't. He's one of those corporate cronies getting rich off the work of others.

:crybaby: corporations :crybaby:where's my government handouts :crybaby:

Fortunately I live in a state with no income tax hahaha the moochers can't get their mooching paws on my money :eusa_dance:

Sure they can. They're called sales taxes, property taxes, licensing and fees, etc.

Educate yourself on taxes, most states with income taxes also have all those other taxes. And as my income is quite high the 2% higher sales tax here is a drop in the bucket compared to what I would pay in income tax in other states, plus I get to deduct the sales tax off my federal. :eusa_dance:

Except that's not what you said, is it.

:eusa_shhh: I live 20 miles from a state with no sales tax ;-)

I guess that's fine if you think it's worth driving 20 miles every time you go to buy something. I take it you live in Washington.

I guess that's fine if you think it's worth driving 20 miles every time you go to buy something. I take it you live in Washington.

Of course not but there is no sales tax on food or medicine. But even with purchasing two new vehicles this year and paying an 8% sales tax on them my total sales tax paid was less than 1/4 of what I would have paid in state income tax in Oregon. Huge pile of cash in my bank account vs the state coffers.

Name the corporate subsidies...you can't but I thought it would be fun to poke you in the eye.

How about the 2008 Wall Street bailout?

Which corporation was bailed out that did not pay all the money back? Besides GM the corporation Dem's stole from the rightful owners and gifted to their pals in the UAW.

New U.S. bank bailout could cost upto $2 trillion- WSJ

Again most banks paid all that money back as fast as humanly possible to get out from under the boot heal of the Obama administration. Which as you may recall was taking over bailed out corporations like GM and firing/naming their CEO's. And one large bank was not only forced to participate in the bail out when they needed no bailing out, but was forced to acquire one of the failed banks they had no interest in buying.

So take banks off the list, for the most part they didn't cost taxpayers a dime. Now the loan guarantee corp, Fannie, Freddie, basically anything government had a hand in controlling they lost gobs of money.

How about the 2008 Wall Street bailout?

Which corporation was bailed out that did not pay all the money back? Besides GM the corporation Dem's stole from the rightful owners and gifted to their pals in the UAW.

New U.S. bank bailout could cost upto $2 trillion- WSJ

Again most banks paid all that money back as fast as humanly possible to get out from under the boot heal of the Obama administration. Which as you may recall was taking over bailed out corporations like GM and firing/naming their CEO's. And one large bank was not only forced to participate in the bail out when they needed no bailing out, but was forced to acquire one of the failed banks they had no interest in buying.

So take banks off the list, for the most part they didn't cost taxpayers a dime. Now the loan guarantee corp, Fannie, Freddie, basically anything government had a hand in controlling they lost gobs of money.

That depends on your point of view

Overselling TARP: The Myth of the $15 Billion Profit

Am I to understand that you approve of government interference into the marketplace and bailing out corporations for their poor decisions with our money? Because that would seem to run counter to the conservative claim that you people allegedly detest corporate welfare as much as personal welfare.

March 25, 2017

"It’s going to go through the Senate, and we’re all going to rejoice that we’re going to pay less on health care,]” he said, despite the fact that if enacted, most people would see their premiums skyrocket.

Robertson said that “he knew that the Lord was going to give Trump victory” and that God is using the president to do great things.

They’re going to get it,” he said. “They’re going to give it to the president. Mark my word: it will pass. They will get those extra votes. It will go through. They’re going to work together to give us tremendous health care.

What if this is GODS way of letting us know what he has planned for Trumps future.

March 25, 2017

What if this is GODS way of letting us know what he has planned for Trumps future.

Pat is on thin ice. If he starts advocating one political party over another on the air, he can lose his non-profit status for the TV network he owns. I suspect that it is time for his attorneys to talk to god and tell him to cool it.

Forum List

Back