Art Of The Deal: Trump Gets CNN To Air Wounded Warrior Fundraiser Opposite Fox Debate

Tune in and show your patriotism supporting Trump and the veterans. Or you can tune in to Fox and watch a Cuban and Cubanadian debate each other.

BREAKING: CNN Says They Will Host Trump's Counter-Programming to FOX GOP Debate - The Gateway Pundit

So, wait. I thought he was donating his own money. Now it's a "fundraiser," as in "My adoring fans who can't afford to go to the health insurance marketplaces will donate their own money"?

Or did the OP just fuck up the thread title?

When did he say he was donating his own money to veteran's groups?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I will be watching Trump and making a contribution to the Wounded Warrior Project.

Report on Wounded Warriors show they spend as much money on lavish parties and drinks as they do on vets.

You are full of baloney.

Charity Navigator Rating - Wounded Warrior Project

Deny it all you want. You just don't like doing the work of searching or you did find it an want to suppress it.

Who cares, it was reported on the news. Showed the lavish hotel they stayed at and much more. Was sad to watch.

The only person in "denial" is you. Charity Navigator rates charities, it's the only thing they do. They look at all of the variables. WWP rates very high with an 84.52 rating (out of possible 100)

Sorry if that doesn't fit your bias.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back