Art Of The Deal: Trump Gets CNN To Air Wounded Warrior Fundraiser Opposite Fox Debate

Report on Wounded Warriors show they spend as much money on lavish parties and drinks as they do on vets.

I will be watching CNN. Who wants to see establishment stooges get lobbed softballs by pig kelly?

Report on Wounded Warriors show they spend as much money on lavish parties and drinks as they do on vets.

That's about a tenth as much as Michelle spends on vacation.

Quite telling. You could care less that these people are taking donations to help vets and instead are spending millions on parties for themselves.

A flippant response doesn't cover your immorality. Sorry.

Tune in and show your patriotism supporting Trump and the veterans. Or you can tune in to Fox and watch a Cuban and Cubanadian debate each other.

BREAKING: CNN Says They Will Host Trump's Counter-Programming to FOX GOP Debate - The Gateway Pundit

Again, it's just another (and eloquent) example of how shallow he is that he thinks a presidential campaign is about "ratings". Ratings are a measure of attention, and attention is the entirety of what Rump has pursued for his entire life, and what he's doing right now. The petulant child can't stand that mean old Megyn Kelly might dare to refuse to suck his dick, so he goes running to CNN crying the blues thinking he can dent Fox's "ratings".

What he doesn't get is that political debates are not about ratings but about issues. They're a public service broadcast. They're not there to acquire "ratings". At best, say in the heat of an election campaign in October --- they're the medicine the public has to close their eyes and swallow so they can free up to watch the Beverly Hillbillies.

For that matter, the thread is also testament to the shallowness of the OP, who seems to think the same thing, that this is all some kind of fucking game to egg on Rich Guy in his insatiable quest for ego gluttony.

That's about a tenth as much as Michelle spends on vacation.

Quite telling. You could care less that these people are taking donations to help vets and instead are spending millions on parties for themselves.

A flippant response doesn't cover your immorality. Sorry.

Have you even bothered to find out how much out of every dollar the Clinton Foundation takes in actually goes to charity? How about the United Fund?

I am a veteran. I actually contribute as well.

Art Of The Deal: Trump Gets CNN To Air Wounded Warrior Fundraiser Opposite Fox Debate

Probably won't help much. Not may people listen to CNN any more.

Tune in and show your patriotism supporting Trump and the veterans. Or you can tune in to Fox and watch a Cuban and Cubanadian debate each other.

BREAKING: CNN Says They Will Host Trump's Counter-Programming to FOX GOP Debate - The Gateway Pundit

So, wait. I thought he was donating his own money. Now it's a "fundraiser," as in "My adoring fans who can't afford to go to the health insurance marketplaces will donate their own money"?

Or did the OP just fuck up the thread title?

Forum List

Back