POLL: Without Trump 83% Say They WILL NOT Watch GOP Debate

Trump is already committed to wounded vets. He would lose more breaking that then he would win on FOX. Besides it widens his base and you know how? The majority of Nam vets are Negro.
Smart move by a brilliant man.

Trump is already committed to wounded vets. He would lose more breaking that then he would win on FOX. Besides it widens his base and you know how? The majority of Nam vets are Negro.
Regardless of race, I think it is a good idea. In addition to his own donation, a $25 fee for each audience member should be established. No other candidate thought of giving to charity, they are always taking, never giving back.

Regardless of race, I think it is a good idea. In addition to his own donation, a $25 fee for each audience member should be established. No other candidate thought of giving to charity, they are always taking, never giving back.
I would not have the crowd pay. I would fill it with vets.

POLL: Without Trump 83% Say They WILL NOT Watch GOP Debate - The Gateway Pundit

Is Roger Ailes ready for an 80% drop in ratings? Evidently not if he is really calling the Trump girls to convince Donald to change his mind.

A political debate ain't supposed to be about "ratings" --- it's supposed to be about issues. Ratings are for selling things.

What the poll says, if accurate, is that 83% of the populace doesn't give a shit about real issues, and when voting day comes will reflect that in their ballots.

Which sounds about right.

Why would anyone watch a bunch of loser establishment stooges bought and paid for by billionaire donors debate on how many terrorists and illegals they want to import?

Actually the fact that Rump would bring up what the "ratings" will be (he brought it up, not Ailes) demonstrates exactly what I've been saying all along --- that Rump is in this for his own ego and nothing deeper than that. It articulates exactly how shallow he is that he thinks all of this is about selling widgets, and we the people are simply the pawns to do that.

NOBODY holds a political debate for "ratings". This is the part of broadcasting networks do to justify their license with "community service". The ratings would come with the talking heads analyzing AFTER the debate. Not the debate itself.

Forum List

Back