Art exhibit of Michael Brown's death scene

xdangerousxdavex

Apr 8, 2015
Seattle
Michael Brown art exhibit on display in Chicago - CNN Video
Exhibit of Michael Brown s death scene atrocious activists say US news The Guardian

I wonder if someone would call that art exhibit some kind of impressive. But it could be impressive if it wouldn’t be so disgusting. Ti-Rock Moore is not an artist, she’s a provocator.

In my opinion, the death of Mr.Brown was just one of the examples of social instability that caused more destabilizing. And we had many cases like that as Garner’s or Gray’s murders, all these cases could be summarized in some greater piece of art, but this is a piece of crap I can’t even call an art.

Michael Brown art exhibit on display in Chicago - CNN Video
Exhibit of Michael Brown s death scene atrocious activists say US news The Guardian

I wonder if someone would call that art exhibit some kind of impressive. But it could be impressive if it wouldn’t be so disgusting. Ti-Rock Moore is not an artist, she’s a provocator.

In my opinion, the death of Mr.Brown was just one of the examples of social instability that caused more destabilizing. And we had many cases like that as Garner’s or Gray’s murders, all these cases could be summarized in some greater piece of art, but this is a piece of crap I can’t even call an art.

Pictures make for some good targets to site in pistols.

-Geaux

Smalley.jpg

WTF? Maybe there should also be an exhibit of all the hundreds of Blacks killed on the streets of Chicago

When it comes to street cred for a black criminal thug nothing beats being face-down dead in the street. Tough guy robs a store and then attacks a policeman and dies for it. Wonder what a Violent Giant in that hood must be like?

Forum List

Back