Arresting Officers Bought Dylann Roof Burger King

The price of the meal is worth watching the left go crazy over it.

Go crazy.....???????? If anyone is going insane in this country TODAY.... its youwhite right winged diaper wearing maggots that still almost 8 years in can't get over a fucking black man in the white house, white person, Pleeezzzee!!

Go crazy.....???????? If anyone is going insane in this country TODAY.... its youwhite right winged diaper wearing maggots that still almost 8 years in can't get over a fucking black man in the white house, white person, Pleeezzzee!!

Oh we're getting over it just fine !!

The piece of dog shit has barely a year to get anything done now, then we're freeeeeeeeeeeee !! Lord have mercy thank gawd I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!

You have a suspect who is actively talking without a lawyer

Buying the kid a Whopper and pretending to be his friend will keep him talking. Why wouldn't you do that?

Yep exactly right. Those moron cop haters dont get it.

You have to feed prisoners. Liberals got that one right.

You cant put him in the jail...because others might kill him....and he needs to stay in the departments interrogation room.

If they'd gone to Ruths Chris Steakhouse and gotten him a filet mignon and shrimp with dessert and some beer...yeah...id be upset.

They got him fucking burger king. Thats considered a punishment if you ask me haha.

100% chance that if they didnt feed him...and he confessed....a lawyer would claim deprivation and mental fogginess due to hunger..and try to get it tossed.

Thats why morons dont understand how or why law enforcement does some things.

Boy, I tell you what, nobody and I mean nobody can come up with a fucked up justification for white fuck ups, than white people. If a w/mf steals, its to feed his family, if he goes on a murderous rampage, its because he came from a divorce family, if w/mf shoots a american hero, its because he's mentally ill, if a w/mf cheats on his wife or comes out the closet, he's forgiven, if a w/mf is druggy, he's in rehab for two days and all is okay....I mean you motherf*** make excuses for every gotdamn thing, but the truth!!

This dead on arrival white bastard was not some 3rd world country starving fuck, lets get this clear....the guy was caught within a 24 hour news cycle and if severe starvation was setting in during that period, than perhaps the white btch should have bought food instead of bullets to kill 9 innocent black people...now enough with the gotdamned excuses for this murdering white bastard!!

Really? Perhaps they should beat him mercilessly, or shot him on the spot or put him in the back of a paddy wagon and busted him up till he died. Oh, but that would be police brutality, and they are trying to get away from that. This kid will pay for what he did, I miss the OP's point here.

Of course you missed the effin point and why am I not surprised? We're talking about the humane treatment of a redneck here, of course you miss the point. If Roof were black and treated like the last headlines of police brutality, yo ass wouldn't be missing anything but a meal.

No one ever cared that a black was in the white hut. He's not a man. He's an evil demonic entity that happens to be black. He's black but he's not a man. He's not even human.

Yeah, a white arrest is much different than a black arrest. Just try selling illegal cigarettes in New York City. You die.

eric-garner-police-brutality-ramsey-orta.jpg

Last edited:
Tell you what, lets pass a law to buy all black people a burger if they surrender peacefully. .........all better

Last edited:
Yeah, a white arrest is much different than a black arrest. Just try selling illegal cigarettes in New York City. You die.

eric-garner-police-brutality-ramsey-orta.jpg

Well if fucking New York liberals hadn't taxed cigarettes to the point that prices were astronomical, there wouldn't be a black market, and this scene would have never taken place !

Buying the kid a Whopper and pretending to be his friend will keep him talking. Why wouldn't you do that?

Keep this murdering btch talking for what? They have the btch on video, they have a surviving wittness, talk my ass!!
Careful there, tigger! You'll give away your gayness!
:ack-1:

im sorry RW if he wanted a Burger i would have took him into the bathroom and shoved his face into the shitter after someone shit and told him to bob for a turd...
I'm sorry. There was a time that I looked forward to your posts.

im sorry RW if he wanted a Burger i would have took him into the bathroom and shoved his face into the shitter after someone shit and told him to bob for a turd...

That would show him

From that point on he just shuts up and you have to build your case without him. You have a suspect who is cooperating. He is talking. It is time for some Good cop/Bad cop

So tell us about the shooting, can I get you a burger?
Finish your story and we will get you your lunch
maybe feed the kid at the station,but to stop someplace?.....first i have heard of that....
Maybe the LEOs were hungry. Who the fuck are you to judge why they stopped at a BK? You need to join the OP and grow the fuck up!

Let me get this straight, According to Dylann Roof’s arrest report, the 21-year-old was treated to a meal at Burger King compliments of the officers who arrested him....the same 21 year old that patiently and with presicion, gunned down 9 innocent people...he gets a fucking burger and a nigga selling e-cigs gets choked to death, a black man reaching for a wallet inside his van, gets 6 bullets, a young blood running, gets his spine severed, a kid waving a plastic gun, is gunned down in less that 2 seconds, black kids slammed to ground for just existing and on and on and on....you white mf's want us black folk to believe, cops treat everyone the same???? Get the F*** outta here!!!

Unfuckinbelievable!!!!

Moron......it is standard procedure if a criminal suspect misses the meal at the local jail, while they are holding them...they do it here all the time...they run through the local Mcdonalds and get them a happy meal.....standard procedure moron....

I'm sorry. There was a time that I looked forward to your posts.

Really, when was that?

Yep exactly right. Those moron cop haters dont get it.

You have to feed prisoners. Liberals got that one right.

You cant put him in the jail...because others might kill him....and he needs to stay in the departments interrogation room.

If they'd gone to Ruths Chris Steakhouse and gotten him a filet mignon and shrimp with dessert and some beer...yeah...id be upset.

They got him fucking burger king. Thats considered a punishment if you ask me haha.

100% chance that if they didnt feed him...and he confessed....a lawyer would claim deprivation and mental fogginess due to hunger..and try to get it tossed.

Thats why morons dont understand how or why law enforcement does some things.

Boy, I tell you what, nobody and I mean nobody can come up with a fucked up justification for white fuck ups, than white people. If a w/mf steals, its to feed his family, if he goes on a murderous rampage, its because he came from a divorce family, if w/mf shoots a american hero, its because he's mentally ill, if a w/mf cheats on his wife or comes out the closet, he's forgiven, if a w/mf is druggy, he's in rehab for two days and all is okay....I mean you motherf*** make excuses for every gotdamn thing, but the truth!!

This dead on arrival white bastard was not some 3rd world country starving fuck, lets get this clear....the guy was caught within a 24 hour news cycle and if severe starvation was setting in during that period, than perhaps the white btch should have bought food instead of bullets to kill 9 innocent black people...now enough with the gotdamned excuses for this murdering white bastard!!
Can you come up with excuses for the murdering black mfs that shoot other black mks in the liberal, Chicago ghetto every mfing day? Day po. Day daddy don't be home. Day momma in jail. Day had a bad day.

How many more than NINE blacks have been killed by other blacks in the past few weeks?

What ever happened to that black man that shot Martin Luther King's grandmother IN CHURCH....as she was playing the organ?
*********************************************************************************************
Alberta King was shot and killed on June 30, 1974 at age 69 by Marcus Wayne Chenault, a 23-year-old black man from Ohio, as she sat at the organ of the Ebenezer Baptist Church. Chenault stated that he shot King because "all Christians are my enemies", and claimed that he had decided that black ministers were a menace to black people. He said his original target had been Martin Luther King, Sr, but he had decided to shoot his wife instead because she was close to him. One of the church's deacons, Edward Boykin, was also killed in the attack, and a woman was wounded. Alberta was interred at the South View Cemetery in Atlanta. Martin Luther King, Sr. died of a heart attack on November 11, 1984 at age 84 and was interred next to her.

Chenault was sentenced to death; although this sentence was upheld on appeal, he was later resentenced to life in prison, partially as a result of the King family's opposition to the death penalty. On August 3, 1995, he suffered a stroke, and was taken to a hospital, where he died of complications from his stroke on August 22, at age 44.[4][5]

Alberta Williams King - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back