Arresting Officers Bought Dylann Roof Burger King

Let me get this straight, According to Dylann Roof’s arrest report, the 21-year-old was treated to a meal at Burger King compliments of the officers who arrested him....the same 21 year old that patiently and with presicion, gunned down 9 innocent people...he gets a fucking burger and a nigga selling e-cigs gets choked to death, a black man reaching for a wallet inside his van, gets 6 bullets, a young blood running, gets his spine severed, a kid waving a plastic gun, is gunned down in less that 2 seconds, black kids slammed to ground for just existing and on and on and on....you white mf's want us black folk to believe, cops treat everyone the same???? Get the F*** outta here!!!

Unfuckinbelievable!!!!

Who said you get treated the same ? I'm white, I expect the police to give me the benefit of my white privilege doubt.
You on the other hand are black, you're supposed to get treated like you're guilty.
You're surprised ? Damn, did you just get here ?

You have a suspect who is actively talking without a lawyer

Buying the kid a Whopper and pretending to be his friend will keep him talking. Why wouldn't you do that?

Yep exactly right. Those moron cop haters dont get it.

You have to feed prisoners. Liberals got that one right.

You cant put him in the jail...because others might kill him....and he needs to stay in the departments interrogation room.

If they'd gone to Ruths Chris Steakhouse and gotten him a filet mignon and shrimp with dessert and some beer...yeah...id be upset.

They got him fucking burger king. Thats considered a punishment if you ask me haha.

100% chance that if they didnt feed him...and he confessed....a lawyer would claim deprivation and mental fogginess due to hunger..and try to get it tossed.

Thats why morons dont understand how or why law enforcement does some things.

Buying the kid a Whopper and pretending to be his friend will keep him talking. Why wouldn't you do that?
im sorry RW if he wanted a Burger i would have took him into the bathroom and shoved his face into the shitter after someone shit and told him to bob for a turd...

That would show him

From that point on he just shuts up and you have to build your case without him. You have a suspect who is cooperating. He is talking. It is time for some Good cop/Bad cop

So tell us about the shooting, can I get you a burger?
Finish your story and we will get you your lunch
maybe feed the kid at the station,but to stop someplace?.....first i have heard of that....

why would you not stop at Bk, if it keeps him talking, or at least, is on the way and helps set the mood at the station? BFD, $5, and it's authorized anyway. Many an investigator would pay it out of his own pocket, to make such a "scoop" bust.

Keep this murdering btch talking for what? They have the btch on video, they have a surviving wittness, talk my ass!!

To combat any insanity pleas. Thats why you want him talking...the day after...so there no chance of any temporary insanity plea.

You guys have to understand law enforcement and how criminal trials work. The TRIAL against him began when the cuffs went on. His ass must get death or life....NO plea and no insanity. If he doesnt give a confession...theres a chance he could plea insanity.

Now...he cant. And it cost Shelby PD a $5 combo meal.

See?

im sorry RW if he wanted a Burger i would have took him into the bathroom and shoved his face into the shitter after someone shit and told him to bob for a turd...

That would show him

From that point on he just shuts up and you have to build your case without him. You have a suspect who is cooperating. He is talking. It is time for some Good cop/Bad cop

So tell us about the shooting, can I get you a burger?
Finish your story and we will get you your lunch
maybe feed the kid at the station,but to stop someplace?.....first i have heard of that....

Police departments dont typically keep food there. Especially small ones like Shelby PD who likely dont do interrogations daily. Atlanta PD kept a fridge with some frozen dinners and sodas, and packs of cigarettes, just for interrogation prisoners.

Doubt Shelby PD encounters this stuff often.

Some of you have no clue about interrogation tricks. On both sides. If defense claims hes deprived of food, water or sleep...it could get tossed from court.

But...if you play the "good cop" role...like buy them a cheeseburger....its amazing how much they'll sing. And thus...limit their ability to get plea deals.

Really? Perhaps they should beat him mercilessly, or shot him on the spot or put him in the back of a paddy wagon and busted him up till he died. Oh, but that would be police brutality, and they are trying to get away from that. This kid will pay for what he did, I miss the OP's point here.

Let me get this straight, According to Dylann Roof’s arrest report, the 21-year-old was treated to a meal at Burger King compliments of the officers who arrested him....the same 21 year old that patiently and with presicion, gunned down 9 innocent people...he gets a fucking burger and a nigga selling e-cigs gets choked to death, a black man reaching for a wallet inside his van, gets 6 bullets, a young blood running, gets his spine severed, a kid waving a plastic gun, is gunned down in less that 2 seconds, black kids slammed to ground for just existing and on and on and on....you white mf's want us black folk to believe, cops treat everyone the same???? Get the F*** outta here!!!

Unfuckinbelievable!!!!
you see? White people know how to get arrested. you put your hands in the air get on the ground and do whatever else the officer says and you live to tell the story

Stupid people keep making threads about the shooter...doing exactly what he wanted...adding to his notoriety. So what if they fed the little fucked-up lunatic on the trip back to SC? It's inhumane to starve prisoners.

Grow up!....and don't mention his name again!

humane treatment is mf's who hasn't food in days, getting a fuckin meal, not some murdering white piece of shit on the run for what? A few fuckin hours.....take your grow up statement and shove it!!
you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. they wanted to know who his organization might be whatever if you want to get him to talk act like you're his friend. we all know cops are never your friend. even white people know that. and if you can make a big deal about giving a guy a burger? are you going to also complained about his last meal? His life is over. I would want to be dead immediately not wait years on death row

Since Dylan is a white guy, I would have thrown the Whopper back at the cops and demanded a stop at a good steak house !

Good gawd, he's white for christ sake !! WTF is this fucking country coming to ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfuckinbelievable!!!!
you see? White people know how to get arrested. you put your hands in the air get on the ground and do whatever else the officer says and you live to tell the story

Is this before or after you put a bullet through a 74 year old black woman's head? just askin

Forum List

Back