Arrest In JonBenet Ramsey Case

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
According to Wolf Blitzer of CNN there is an arrest forthcoming in the case of JonBenet Ramsey. MSNBC is now reporting that the arrest has been made in Bangkok, Thailand and KUSA out of Denver is confirming that.

A Boulder County District Attorney investigator is bringing a suspect in the Jon Benet Ramsey murder case back to the United States, KUSA reports on their website.

According to the report - the suspect was arrested in Bangkok, Thailand Wednesday morning.

The suspect has confessed to certain elements of the crime that are unknown to the general public.

The suspect is expected to arrive back in the United States, possibly within the next two days, accompanied by an investigator from the Boulder DA's office.

The Boulder County DA's office has not confirmed the identity of the suspect, but is expected to have a press conference later today.

JonBenet Ramsey was murdered nearly ten years ago in Boulder, Colo., and her mother, Patsy Ramsey, who died last month of ovarian cancer, are both buried in Cobb County.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_27267749.shtml

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
I feel really bad for the Ramseys. They lost everything because of the accusations against them, after losing a daughter, and Patsy died without ever being truly exonerated.

Very sad.

OMG. I had no idea she died. She had cancer at some point during the media frenzy or prior to the death of Jean Bonnett didn't she?

Yes. The cancer finally got her. I hope she knows they got a suspect.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/06/24/ramsey.death/

She did....and does.

-----

The source said that authorities had been focusing on him for some time and that Patsy Ramsey had been made aware prior to her death on June 24 that his arrest was being pursued.

Boulder District Attorney Mary Lacey confirmed arrest Aug. 16, 2006, following several months of a focused and complex investigation. John and Patsy Ramsey both were consulted during the course of the investigation.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_4921245,00.html

There is a certain local talk show host that will owe this family a HUGE apology if this is really the right guy...

Wow. I can't tell you how big this will be locally. After Boulder screwed it up so much I have a hard time believing that this atually will finish it....

There is a certain local talk show host that will owe this family a HUGE apology if this is really the right guy...

Wow. I can't tell you how big this will be locally. After Boulder screwed it up so much I have a hard time believing that this atually will finish it....

Yeah, I think most of the Country thought Patsy Ramsey guilty of this.

Tell you what... I did. I thought they owned this one myself. I owe them an apology as well if it turns out this guy owns it... (and it appears it will, he confessed to certain aspects of the crime as yet unknown to the public.)

Tell you what... I did. I thought they owned this one myself. I owe them an apology as well if it turns out this guy owns it... (and it appears it will, he confessed to certain aspects of the crime as yet unknown to the public.)

Same here, so did the cops. Heck they had hidden cameras and mics at the kids grave site here in Atlanta.

Same here, so did the cops. Heck they had hidden cameras and mics at the kids grave site here in Atlanta.

I read the book by John Smith that alleged Patsy killed Jon Benet while giving her a bath........I feel horrible just for reading it :(

I just heard that Mr. Ramsey said they knew, She knew, they were close to an arrest before she died.

I just heard that, too. I'm glad about that. I hope John Ramsey sues the heck out of the City of Boulder and, particularly, the arrogant prosecutor who was so sure that the Ramsey's were the perps that the investigation was botched.

It does show, though, why EVERYONE is entitled to both a presumption of innocence and the best defense possible.

John Karr. Arrested in Thailand and confessed to the crime. Can't wait to hear his story.

They asked a family member, I believe Jon Benet's aunt, if she knew John Kerr. She said emphatically no, and nobody else in the family had heard of him either. Kerr has reportedly said that he "fell in love" with Jon Benet, so he had apparently been watching from a distance for some time.

Scary.

Quote from John Karr: "I was with Jon Benet when she died. Her death was an accident."

Let's just drop this guy in the middle of Iran with a pork sandwich, a Star of David, and wrap him in an American flag.

Kerr has reportedly said that he "fell in love" with Jon Benet, so he had apparently been watching from a distance for some time.

Scary.

Wonder if he fell in love with her because her parents thought it was a good idea to parade a tiny girl around publicly dressed like and acting like a prostitute?

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp

Forum List

Back