Arpaio Investigation Brings Up Compelling Questions About Obama's Birth Certificate a

Why dont any of you factually dispute anything i wrote,or the OP?

Because you and Stephanie are fucking retarded. Nothing but a headache will come of arguing with you over this nonsense. Go put on your tinfoil hat and take a nap in the microwave.

0.jpg

It puts the lotion in the basket

Last edited:
Dispute what we have posted instead of insulting us.i ran through a realcopy,as represented,and i was able to separate VECTOR LAYERS,a real scanned document would not.
plus,his parental citizenship also excludes his eligibility,plus he had a different name,is using a fraudulent SSN#,and also lied about lots of backgroundd aspects.
you libtards should read my sig link..at commieblasters..and not a one of you commie garbage will be able to dispute these factoids,nor anything posted here..

0.jpg

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again

Dispute what we have posted instead of insulting us.i ran through a realcopy,as represented,and i was able to separate VECTOR LAYERS,a real scanned document would not.
plus,his parental citizenship also excludes his eligibility,plus he had a different name,is using a fraudulent SSN#,and also lied about lots of backgroundd aspects.
you libtards should read my sig link..at commieblasters..and not a one of you commie garbage will be able to dispute these factoids,nor anything posted here..
THE ORIGINAL, issued from the State of Hawaii Health/vital records dept IS AVAILABLE for you to dissect....

They have permission to release the long form....

What is it that you want more than THAT as proof....?

you can get the ORIGINAL....thus IT IS ON FILE with the State and Obama IS a natural born citizen.

End of Story.

Hey faggot,instead of using liberal diversionary tactics,and insulting me like a pothead burnout piece of human shit,debate the facts,the op,and what i presented.

Hummm..
links in article at site

SNIP:
BY MICHAEL P. RETHMAN - The tough economic times of late 2008 produced an once-in-a-generation leadership opportunity that a talented, attractive and multi-ethnic young president might have exploited to achieve good things for all Americans.

Unfortunately, President Obama has shown over three-plus years that he’s not that leader – unless killing Osama bin Laden is somehow all that matters. Indeed, in light of a record replete with domestic and international fumbles, including a budget deficit driven to unimagined levels and persistently high rates of unemployment/underemployment, Obama ought to be soundly defeated in November.

However, with so many Americans now feeding at the government trough, his defeat is far from a sure thing.

But still lurking in the media shadows is a compelling constitutional question that won’t leave Barack Obama alone. Obama’s long-form birth certificate, released by the White House amid great fanfare last spring, was recently and very publicly derided by a the nationally known Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County (Phoenix) Arizona.

Finally, after four years of media-abetted obfuscation of Obama's ever-changing documents, someone in authority is finally willing put his reputation on the line and publicly ask raise questions that should have been unambiguously answered years ago.

Ironically, a revival of this political sideshow may be what derails the Obama re-election effort in November. Here’s why: Obama’s self-touted long-form birth certificate, forced into the public arena by then-candidate Donald Trump last spring, was almost immediately exposed as a simplistic cut-and-paste construct -- yet this story has gone ignored for almost a year.

read it all here..
Arpaio Investigation Brings Up Compelling Questions About Obama’s Birth Certificate and Eligibility | Hawaii Reporter

Pathetic idiocy.

And Obama supporters thank you from the bottom of their hearts.

Have some guts,people. Dont be sheeple.

The only "sheeple" are the idiots like you who will believe any hack in youtube who spouts anything remotely anti-Obama because you have an irrational, obsessional hatred for the man. It's idiots like you who give the rest of us a bad name when we oppose Obama, and encourage more and more people to stand behind him. Because they mistakenly believe that we're all as bat-shit stupid as you birthers.

I live in Maricopa County. Even sheriff joe's supporters here are saying he's become a crazy old man. Research sheriff joe's reputation here. The right wing talk radio guys bashed Joe over this and they were all surprised how few of Joe's army called in to defend him. He jumped the shark.

I lied in AZ for more than 25 years. This guy is stark raving nuts but very well loved by the usual haters. I say let him go at it. Who cares. Its just the desperate rw's grasping at straws.

But, they're not "birfers" ... They're barfers and so damn ignorant its not funny.

"compelling" my behind.

Oh, btw, whatever happend to that "evidence" that Trump said he was going to share "next week"? He said that some months ago.

You lied then and now nothing new.

Hummm..
links in article at site

SNIP:
BY MICHAEL P. RETHMAN - The tough economic times of late 2008 produced an once-in-a-generation leadership opportunity that a talented, attractive and multi-ethnic young president might have exploited to achieve good things for all Americans.

Unfortunately, President Obama has shown over three-plus years that he’s not that leader – unless killing Osama bin Laden is somehow all that matters. Indeed, in light of a record replete with domestic and international fumbles, including a budget deficit driven to unimagined levels and persistently high rates of unemployment/underemployment, Obama ought to be soundly defeated in November.

However, with so many Americans now feeding at the government trough, his defeat is far from a sure thing.

But still lurking in the media shadows is a compelling constitutional question that won’t leave Barack Obama alone. Obama’s long-form birth certificate, released by the White House amid great fanfare last spring, was recently and very publicly derided by a the nationally known Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County (Phoenix) Arizona.

Finally, after four years of media-abetted obfuscation of Obama's ever-changing documents, someone in authority is finally willing put his reputation on the line and publicly ask raise questions that should have been unambiguously answered years ago.

Ironically, a revival of this political sideshow may be what derails the Obama re-election effort in November. Here’s why: Obama’s self-touted long-form birth certificate, forced into the public arena by then-candidate Donald Trump last spring, was almost immediately exposed as a simplistic cut-and-paste construct -- yet this story has gone ignored for almost a year.

read it all here..
Arpaio Investigation Brings Up Compelling Questions About Obama’s Birth Certificate and Eligibility | Hawaii Reporter

ever notice the power of 14, trump and now sheriff...past palin

open and transparent

FORGERY-GATE
Feds refuse to release Obama draft docs to Sheriff Joe

SNIP:
by Jerome R. CorsiEmail | Archive
Jerome R. Corsi, a Harvard Ph.D., is a WND senior staff reporter.
The Selective Service System has declined Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s request to see the original copy of Barack Obama’s Selective Service registration form.

Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse investigating Obama’s eligibility announced at a March 1 press conference that it believes there is probable cause that the registration is fraudulent.

DaleCarnegie.comA three-sentence March 22 letter written on behalf of Selective Service Director Lawrence G. Romo, however, dismissed the request.

“This Agency has no evidence that President Obama’s 1980 registration is not authentic,” wrote Richard S. Flahavan, associate director of public & intergovernmental affairs

Apparently refusing to take seriously Arpaio’s investigation, Flahavan referred the sheriff to the FBI.

“However, if you have any credible evidence to the contrary and believe that a Federal crime has been committed, we suggest that it be turned over immediately to the Federal Bureau of Investigation to pursue,” Flahavan said.

In response, Arpaio yesterday sent a second letter to Romo, requesting clarification.

“If your office has the original, authentic Selective Service registration form for Barack Obama from July 29, 1980, please indicate whether or not you are in possession of this document,” Arpaio wrote.

“If the document is in your possession, please make it available for inspection by my Sheriff’s Office investigators. We will travel to your facility to analyze it.”

Apraio gave Romo 10 days to respond.

read it all here

open and transparent

FORGERY-GATE

SNIP:
by Jerome R. CorsiEmail | Archive
Jerome R. Corsi, a Harvard Ph.D., is a WND senior staff reporter.
The Selective Service System has declined Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s request to see the original copy of Barack Obama’s Selective Service registration form.

Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse investigating Obama’s eligibility announced at a March 1 press conference that it believes there is probable cause that the registration is fraudulent.

DaleCarnegie.comA three-sentence March 22 letter written on behalf of Selective Service Director Lawrence G. Romo, however, dismissed the request.

“This Agency has no evidence that President Obama’s 1980 registration is not authentic,” wrote Richard S. Flahavan, associate director of public & intergovernmental affairs

Apparently refusing to take seriously Arpaio’s investigation, Flahavan referred the sheriff to the FBI.

“However, if you have any credible evidence to the contrary and believe that a Federal crime has been committed, we suggest that it be turned over immediately to the Federal Bureau of Investigation to pursue,” Flahavan said.

In response, Arpaio yesterday sent a second letter to Romo, requesting clarification.

“If your office has the original, authentic Selective Service registration form for Barack Obama from July 29, 1980, please indicate whether or not you are in possession of this document,” Arpaio wrote.

“If the document is in your possession, please make it available for inspection by my Sheriff’s Office investigators. We will travel to your facility to analyze it.”

Apraio gave Romo 10 days to respond.

read it all here

Our President, Michelle, and myself would like to thank you for this contribution to the re-election campaign.

Forum List

Back