Arpaio Investigation Brings Up Compelling Questions About Obama's Birth Certificate a

When someone thinks that the bitter hatred the right has for Obama is race based; this is why.

:eusa_boohoo:

Again, thanks for the immeasurable contribution to the re-election campaign. You're a constant reminder of a bigotry that many Americans assumed was dead. People like you remind us that race-based hatred is still with us.

Your President and I thank you.

dear gawd, breath into a bag.

AWOL from the Truth
How George W. Bush Lied to Tim Russert
About His Missing Military Records

by Bob Fertik
Febuary 9, 2003

How George W. Bush Lied to Tim Russert About His Missing Military Records

Last edited:

2-27-12: A little over a month ago, you said this:

As for his birth place I have also denounced the idiocy of the issue when its brought up in a serious context.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/209977-i-have-two-bones-to-pick-with-you-guys-one-for-the-left-and-one-on-the-right-17.html#post4880873

So either you're not telling the truth or you don't think Stephanie is a serious commentator. Which is it?

Again, thanks for the immeasurable contribution to the re-election campaign. You're a constant reminder of a bigotry that many Americans assumed was dead. People like you remind us that race-based hatred is still with us.

dear gawd, breath into a bag.

AWOL from the Truth
How George W. Bush Lied to Tim Russert
About His Missing Military Records

by Bob Fertik
Febuary 9, 2003

How George W. Bush Lied to Tim Russert About His Missing Military Records

Again, thanks for reminding us that race-based hatred is just below the surface and also for reminding us that the hatred the right has is personal; not just political.

As for his birth place I have also denounced the idiocy of the issue when its brought up in a serious context.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/209977-i-have-two-bones-to-pick-with-you-guys-one-for-the-left-and-one-on-the-right-17.html#post4880873

So either you're not telling the truth or you don't think Stephanie is a serious commentator. Which is it?

you can attack me all you want..this investigation is happening..you don't want to hear about it, don't go into the threads...

you can attack me all you want..this investigation is happening..you don't want to hear about it, don't go into the threads...

Investigation...now thats a laugh.

I address racism when it is brought up. You don't want to hear about it, don't be a racist.

I address racism when it is brought up. You don't want to hear about it, don't be a racist.

screw you...and your pathetic charges of racism..
go cry us a river

Instead of insulting,old cock,why dont you dispute the OP and my posts on the matter?like typical libs,divert the conversation...and not address the issue.

From Obama's book..Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and
made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise
to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

And from another congenital liar:

Nazi propaganda chief Joseph Goebbels was the master of the “big lie” tactic in which a lie, no matter how outrageous, is repeated often enough that it will eventually be accepted as truth. Goebbels explained:

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

$220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-1989-0821-502,_Joseph_Goebbels.jpg

That, and the economy, plus the defense of outright murder by the right wing of the GOP is going to give President Obama a resounding victory in October.

This is very important

Romney needs to choose Arpaio as his running mate so this travesty gets the exposure it deserves!

WTF does a FUCKING DENTIST KNOW ABOUT Aripaio's investigation?

You DO KNOW, the author of the article CITED IN THE op is a FUCKING DENTISt, right?

Who you gonna trot out next to defame Obama?
Herbie the misfit elf?

herbie.jpg

Instead of insulting,old cock,why dont you dispute the OP and my posts on the matter?like typical libs,divert the conversation...and not address the issue.

From Obama's book..Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and
made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise
to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

And from another congenital liar:

Nazi propaganda chief Joseph Goebbels was the master of the “big lie” tactic in which a lie, no matter how outrageous, is repeated often enough that it will eventually be accepted as truth. Goebbels explained:

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

View attachment 18060

Hardly the same thing. One is a black man navigating a still not post-racial America and the other are the ploys of a psychopath. The question should be, "Why don't YOU recognize that?"!!!

go cry us a river

Stop being a racist and I'll stop making the charges.

Case in point. Did you demand/would you have applauded this idiotic investigation of George Bush's birth records? No you didn't/would not have.

So whats the difference.

The color of the current President's skin; thats all.

go cry us a river

Stop being a racist and I'll stop making the charges.

Case in point. Did you demand/would you have applauded this idiotic investigation of George Bush's birth records? No you didn't/would not have.

So whats the difference.

The color of the current President's skin; thats all.

:lol:
waaa
I don't give a shit what you call me..your opinion of me means jack shit to me..
you don't like the investigation is happening, go cry to the person doing the investigation...and you better write a letter to the author of the article and accuse him of being a RACIST too...lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back