Arnold S. the next president of the U.S.?

Wolfe

Feb 4, 2004
Quebec, Canada
Hwta does everyone think about this. Will the constitution be amended to allow Arnold the possibility of being president? I find it would make an incredible story!

many times this has been brought and everytime i said its a terrible idea. Not that arnold wouldnt make a good president. The possibility of a foreigner say 20, 30 maybe even 50, 60 years down the road that wishes to do harm to the US slipping into the presidency is too great a risk to take for one possible good president.

All i have to say is imagine George Sauros as president. He has a billion dollars and a whole political party at his side. He cant run because he is foreign born. There are MANY like him. Imagine Jaques Chirac running. He'd never win but the mere thought of that putred excuse for a human being running for our highest office sickens me to no end. Who knows what minds lie down the road. Perhaps another hitler lies in wait.

Arnold is a good leader as he has shown in California but we cant possibly take that risk. The founding fathers knew exactly what they were doing when they made the constitution.

Forum List

Back